[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to google >Type in "white american inventors"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 6CK9G00Z.jpg (22KB, 336x450px) Image search: [Google]
6CK9G00Z.jpg
22KB, 336x450px
>Go to google
>Type in "white american inventors"
>Realize how right /pol/ is about everything
>Realize why google is a problem because they have too much influence and power

How can we even fight against an entity like google? They have so much money, and there's no way to convince people to drop them.
>>
>>135908578

Forgot to mention you need to go to "images" after typing in "white american inventors". Then the true horror starts.
>>
File: white-american-inventors.jpg (47KB, 658x332px) Image search: [Google]
white-american-inventors.jpg
47KB, 658x332px
>>135908672
Sorry, wrong pic.
>>
>>135908578
my guess is they have altered their algorithm to immediately associate the word "american" with african american, regardless of it's context. At least that's how it seems to me. Try United States inventors and it's much different.
Still fucked up, but that's what they're doing.
>>
With regard to your search for [white man white woman], the search results are exactly what I would expect. All the image descriptions contain the words "white" "man" and "woman", the words you searched for (repeating the word "white" makes no difference). The image descriptions or other text on the webpage are the only things Google has to index the images.

You also need to tell Google which matching results you want excluded. If you don't want results which contain the word "black", tell Google by including the search term -black. Try a search for [white man woman -black], which gives results closer to what you're looking for.

Regarding the search for [white american inventors], the results would reflect the way the images are labelled. Check the image descriptions and you will find that the image results all contain some of the words you searched for. Maybe the webmasters who label images of inventors have no interest in the colour of the inventor's skin!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.