[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Democracy is innately flawed because it incentivises degeneracy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0082.jpg (172KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
172KB, 960x960px
Democracy is innately flawed because it incentivises degeneracy.

Not in the Nationalist(TM) sense but rather that

Degeneracy = More easily manipulable

Because being obese, sexually deviant, autistic, addicticted, despressed, etc. absolutely makes you more likely to vote a certain way, and if you don't think so, then you are a mark. Politicians like marks, they are easy votes. And in a "democracy", the more marks the better.

Also, there is literaly nothing wrong with being black. But being Black(TM) or White(TM) makes someone just another demographic which can be easiliy manipulated, every inch towards normalcy within your respective geographical area, skin color, education level, religion, income level, political affiliation is another mile towards markhood.

What do you think?
>>
>>135908391
Races should be completely separate, if you were implying otherwise. Otherwise, you're correct.
>>
>>135908701
Separate as in?

Segregated, non marky?
>>
>>135908806
Different countries. It works the best overall.
>>
>>135908941
I'm not sure if you've had many personal relationships with other ethnicities, but my personal experience refelcts exactly what I said.

Black People(TM) are pretty shitty to be around, but any individual black person is up for scrutiny. Any the only thing that makes them shitty is what doesn't make them defined as an individual, and instead a black person.
>>
>>135909621
*And the only thing
>>
>>135909621
>>135909666
Like I said, better overall. It may be an inconvenience for some individuals, but as groups the bemefit is clear. Needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few.
>>
>>135910551
Proofs?
>>
>>135910813
Look at racial studies. People don't tend to mix well, especially those with more genetic distance. America has higher crime rates because of minority populations.
>>
A segregated home for every race, communist removed, (((financial elite))) gone. Helicopters for all, and no roads
What could be better?
>>
>>135911246
America has higher crime crates because we're next door neighboors to the world's largest drug manufacturer, and have the highest rate of illicit substance consumption. Making marijuana legal completely fucked over drug consumption, gang violence, teen usage, even brought doen the rate of dui's. On top of that, those things mostly effected poorer areas, which means ethnic minority areas.

Once we took away the illeagal drug trade, there was a day/night difference. Here in SoCal, in even the pretty liveral college town, there used to be teens shot to death because they refused to sell weed for the local gang, now our economy has been stimulated and there's less kids using marijuana. You're sorely mistaken if you think that crime occurs just because. There is a supply and demand of crime, and it's created by the law. Once something is legal, the private sector takes care of it, and does it better than the marks voting for "solutions" proposed by politicians that want to see more crime, violence, drug usage and addiction because it makes more marks.
>>
>>135911808
No strawmen
>>
File: Nonfamiliesbtfo.jpg (782KB, 954x932px) Image search: [Google]
Nonfamiliesbtfo.jpg
782KB, 954x932px
>>135913085
implying niggers, which are the biggest vulnerability when it comes to degeneracy. will be let into any covenant that wants to live long
>>
>>135913045
MN here. My state faces very different problems than yours does. We don't have drug trade, but the minorities here refuse to assimilate (especially the Somalians). Look at the twin cities nigger riot footage. They want everything handed to them and don't want to do shit for us. Nothing the government can do to fix this except ship them out.
>>
>>135913045
ayy lamo, and why do you think this drug trade exists? the spics, i live right by the border, and its shit, all the spic judges and politicians are corrupt, its normal, and the reasons racial
>>
>>135913717
>systems of governmet are corrupt
And
>>
>>135915793
SPICS are, you don't see this level of corruption here. something tells me you ignorant of this subject and focus on niggers
>>
>>135916189
I have personal experience in this subject. Not a single person holding public office walks through the doors without having under the table financial or political bribes offered to them, and not a single one has been genuinely elected. Voted may matter to an extent, but the treasurer of bumfuck wherethewhatsits was appointment by a family or business connection.

I currently live in a town where the entire city councel was white, and sentenced to hard time. Every single one of them for embezzelment.

My father works for the company contracted by the US military for GIS software, they are highly involved with local, state, and federal(obvioudly) governments. On multiple occassions he's been approached by those in public office with raw cash to purchase hundreds of thousands worth of software.

Race has something to do with it, at lower levels. But government corruption is not rare or strongly correlated with race, at least not in the US.
>>
>>135917312
as i said you don't see it, and in the final stages of democracy that we are in corruption is indeed rampant. but i will say it again. the corruption here and the corruption brought upon other races is apples and oranges. think about what you just said too. you actually have to be in it to see it, or at least aware. but over at my home(and especially in mexico) its a fact of life, where you aspire to political and judicial, hell even law enforcement. for the sole purpose of gaining money and status. you are unaware
>>
>>135917312
also your stories indicate that some of that money goes back into your organization and as such makes the whole better,you don't see that anywhere but white lands.
>>
>>135909666
Checked
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.