[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it considered taboo for white people to live with their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 29

File: HighwayStarzBigstock.jpg (703KB, 1252x787px) Image search: [Google]
HighwayStarzBigstock.jpg
703KB, 1252x787px
Why is it considered taboo for white people to live with their parents over the age of 18?
>>
>>135903196

>why would saving money and maintaining the nuclear family be considered taboo?

I wonder OP.
>>
>>135903196
because it makes you a faggot
>>
>>135903196
Because people who still live with their parents are usually unemployed or willingly works a shit job so they can keep all the money for themselves.
>>
>>135903196
>Why is it considered taboo for white people to live with their parents over the age of 18?
That is such an good goy anglo thing though. Oy vey, the housing market won't support itself. Yes, goy give half your minimum wage income to the landlord jew.

Many white cultures don't kick their kids out until they need their own place because they got married and such. It makes sense, if I could I'd rather live on a compound with my family than paying the kikes though the ass for occupying a shitty condo.
>>
>>135903196
Theres expectations for us. Coloreds go viral when theres a picture of them holding a book or a soldering iron or wearing safety goggles. Whites need to quietly buy homes and raise families because its expected that you do something besides huff jenkem and chill
>>
I'm 26 and will not move out until I'm married and starting a family.
>>
>>135905957
White man's burden is that he must be a man.
>>
File: leahremini.jpg (259KB, 1024x1567px) Image search: [Google]
leahremini.jpg
259KB, 1024x1567px
Basically boomers and Jews. Boomers are the most self centered sociopaths to ever exist in modern history, and for many of them, their kids were just things that got in the way of their cruise vacations and golfing trips. Jews want us goys to be fucked by housing on every level: shit tier overpriced particle board mcmanaions can be yours if you have good ((credit)), and you get to be fucked when the next housing bubble pops and your house drops a few hundred thousand in value. Renting is no better, and you pay the same price that a mortgage would cost just to avoid the above issues. It's all a Jews and fatass boomer's losing game
>>
>>135903196
Because then they dont work, that means they dont pay taxes. But the bigger question is why would any white male want to work for todays society
>>
File: 1488231840023.jpg (55KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
1488231840023.jpg
55KB, 600x513px
I live in Greece, it has now become very common.

I've calculated that I'd need to earn minimum 850 Euros a month to just barely get by if I was living on my own, yet I make minimum wage which is 496 Euros a month.
I am considered lucky, too. Most people I know are unemployed.

The only way "young" people (ages 26-30) move out of their parents house today is when they already have a girlfriend and share the expenses with her.
Or if their parents are wealthy and pay the rent for them, or they have an apartment to rent and they just hand it over to their kid.
My grandparents have a small apartment for renting but they need the income from the rent to survive so I can't ask them to give it to me.
>>
>>135903511
Plenty of cultures around the world have their children live with them until marriage. And that can be well into their 30's. It's still prevalent in southern Europe. It's only the northern countries that seem to have this attitude.
>>
>>135903196

It's probably because of the British practice of primogeniture; which is the first born son gets everything (so that the family estate remains powerful instead of being diluted every generation). All the other siblings were forced to go seek their livelihoods elsewhere. That's one of the many reasons so many of them ended up in North America and other colonies.

tl;dr. your great great granddaddy was kicked out so his older brother could have local influence, so he kicked his son out too and so on.
>>
Whites are dumb and hate their children, and hate saving money.
>>
>>135903605
This. The one friend I have who lives with his parents is a complete cuck. Gets cheated on by every girl he sees, gets passed up on promotions over more recently employed staff, and is just a pathetic man.

>>135906848
Also this, the boomer generations prosperity was on the back of debt the following generations have been shafted with. I can't wait for the nhs to privatise so they cannot afford the care they need over the age of 70.
>>
>>135905722

THIS. BIG TIME...

And they found a way to steal your parents property and YOUR legacy in a financial instrument called....Reverse Mortgages. The poor saps out there, like most everyone, usually gain wealth through savings and/or inheritance. You figure out the rest.
>>
File: DAJQPdoXUAMcUjs.jpg (127KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DAJQPdoXUAMcUjs.jpg
127KB, 960x720px
>>135903196
I dunno, I kinda think a big, extended family all living together is quite a beautiful idea, senpai.
>>
It's not? Maybe 10 years ago but certainly not today. Every millenial cunt moves back in after their adult daycare ends and nobody really cares. That or daddy is paying rent for a shitty apartment somewhere. Actually owning property at that age is very rare and nobody expects that but delusional boomers.
>>
>>135907436
>The only way "young" people (ages 26-30) move out of their parents house today is when they already have a girlfriend and share the expenses with her.
And increasingly, young people are priced out of marriage too. Most of the ones I know that did owned a flat paid in full, usually one they inherited or that their parents bought them.
>>
>>135903196
It literally hinders you from growing up mentally. That's why.
>>
>>135906099
Good. Anyone who thinks that's odd is fucked up.
>>
>>135908145
A couple making two minimum wages can only barely survive here, maybe save up to go one week vacations during summer.

They cannot afford a kid.
>>
>>135903196
Globalist brainwashing to justify overpriced real estate.
>>
Must be an American thing, t b h. I live with my parents, I study and I work. The reason I'm not moving out is because I don't want to go in debt paying for a house or give money to some jewish landlord for some rat infested crib. I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to leave his parents house before his feet are firmly planted on the ground (meaning he has enough to support himself, start a business, invest, etc)
>>
>>135907980

>135903605
Probably a cuck anyway even if he moved out.
>>
>>135903196
Because it's not the norm. Normie wagecucks simply want to promote their own lifestyle to justify their own miserable lives/slave jobs.
>>
>>135906099
This.
>>
Seems kind of dumb. I'm saving all kinds of money still living in my parents house.
>>
>>135903196
It's not

The idea that an 18 year old could move out and live independently was a very small window of time from roughly 1960-2000

Anyone outside of that window was not capable of living independently

Until 1960 thw avergae age of your first home buyer was 35, most people couldn't afford houses ever. There is a bunch of bullshit about millennials not buying homes but that is a return to the mean of living where most people have multi generational households.

And there is actually plenty of studies that say living in multi generational households is better for people.

Anyway all the (((economists))) bitching about young people not buying homes at being disingenuous, the "18 and out on your own" was a very specific time period in human history and it's been over for 20 years now
>>
>>135903196

When I was 18 I was out of the house. Was going nowhere, working 2 part time jobs, no health insurance, no college. Joined the USN.

Went back home for 6 months after my divorce to get my finances together. Haven't been back. My brother on the other hand. That guy was at home till 26.
>>
>>135907436
In Greece since old days, tradition is you live with your family until you have your own.
That's how our ancestors grew up and kinda remains in our blood to behave in such a way.
>>
>>135903196
I lived with my folks till 30... living like a student, shitty cars, no big spending, and then I put a 20% down payment on a $600,000 home by the water.

My fembot is an engineer who splits everything 50/50 down the line.

It's taboo because the banking Jews run Hollywood.
>>
>>135909538
>>135909471

I lived away for college (paid on scholarship or on my own). Then home for a year post college

Now I've rented for 3 years but now I'm moving back home at 27 for about 6 months while I buy a house.

I'm looking forward too it I'm going to save 1000+ a month by doing this, I'll be able to knock out some pesky credit card debt and save up even more for a down payment

Honestly should have done it a year ago
>>
>>135909471
So you were a dumbass and your brother was smart, what's your point?
>>
>>135905722
>try to get girlfriend
>Can I come up to your room?
>No, my mom is at home
>Never talk to me again

But wait until marriage, sure
>>
File: Canada leaf blowing.jpg (170KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Canada leaf blowing.jpg
170KB, 600x400px
>>135909881

Well let's see. I'm making $95k/yr, have a 3bedroom house, new car, living comfy.

He is working for $12/hr with a college degree.

Apparently I chose better
>>
File: tony.jpg (363KB, 1600x1051px) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
363KB, 1600x1051px
I southern evropa it isn't, quite the contrary acchualluyh. Italy for example, for the longest time it has been very common to live even with your grandparents in the same house, take care of each other, no god damn nursing home for Livia Soprano.

Sweden has been the nation with the earliest age of moving out, it used to be around 20. Now, the housing market has changed, we've been flooded with niggers etc. This has resulted in 2/3 25 year olds living with their parents involuntary.

Personally, I want to spend more time with my family than anyone else. However, if you're sitting at your computer all day reeking of dried up fieces and sperm, screaming about your mom's choice of chips then you should kill yourself.
>>
File: senior-cruise.jpg (18KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
senior-cruise.jpg
18KB, 300x190px
>>135908088
http://www.jpost.com/Business/Business-Features/Reverse-mortgages-a-boon-to-retirees
>>
File: averagetrumpcuck.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
averagetrumpcuck.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
ITT: effeminate trumpcucks desperately scramble to rationalize why they still behave like manchildren into their 20s while their more liberal peers blow past them into adulthood

SAD!
>>
>>135910195
>easy way to weed out gold diggers
>a bad thing
>>
>>135903196
today buying a house,having a family and cars it is too expensive, back in past it was possible and not doing it was sign of being a total loser, now too, but at least you can blame economy.
>>
>>135911378
>blow past them into adulthood
>with crippling depression and anxiety because they have to spend the rest of their life paying off student loans for their liberal arts degrees
>also manage to complain about everything while doing everything you can to make shit worse for yourself and everyone else

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Also you forget plenty of liberal cucks live at home too.
>>
>>135907436
>I live in Greece, it has now become very common.
>The only way "young" people (ages 26-30)...
Same here. I live with parents, it's pathetic.
>>
>>135911566
Golddiggers want to constantly get you to buy shit

Normal girls want strong independent men who are in charge of their life, not momma's boys

All of my tinder dates went like this
>Go to a hotel?
>Got laid

>Let's go to your house, my sister/mother is at home
>No sex
>>
>>135903196
because normalfags are prideful retards
>>
>>135910541
Unless you had to move far away for the higher paying work, just think of how much more successful you'd be if you did everything the same but stayed at home until you had the money to buy your own place outright... What do you do anyway? Sounds comfy.
>>
>>135903196
I've told both my kids they can live with me as long as they like and as long as they follow my rules. The longer I can keep them away from degeneracy the better.

Also see>>135903449
>>
>>135911378
http://archive.is/lcbRB
> 92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds
> Figures were compiled by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
> Of those arrested for politically-motivated offences, 84 per cent were men
> The majority, 72 per cent, were aged between 18 and 29
>>
>>135912056

>tinder dates
>anything to be proud of

If you put a ring on a tinder slag you deserve the depression and divorce that comes with it
>>
>>135910195
If a girl will not date you because you live with your parents, even though you have a good career, be glad brother.
>>
>>135912056
Only man children prioritize their lives around getting their dicks wet. Sad
>>
>>135905722
Anti-Anglo!
>>
>>135912982
Spoken like a true virgin.
>>
>>135912056
>looking for a wife on tinder
Anon...
>>
>>135912356

Considering my house is about 20 min from home, did not have to go far.

Aerospace package engineering
>>
As long as your employed and paying some form of rent I really don't see a problem. It allows you to go back to school if you need to, save money, and help out your parents in day to day life.
>>
>>135913326
So that brings me back to my point, just think of how much more successful you'd be if you did everything the same but stayed at home until you had the money to buy your own place outright...
>>
>>135908088
My grandparents fell for this

Fucking morons, now my family has literally zero assets
>>
>>135913681

Move out of your mothers basement. Be an adult
>>
File: 1490697257813.jpg (55KB, 932x470px) Image search: [Google]
1490697257813.jpg
55KB, 932x470px
>>135913940
>My grandparents fell for this
Do you mean they unwittingly sold their property not knowing it wouldn't be theirs for their children to inherit?
>>
>>135914139
Why?
>>
>>135914139
So you just don't want to think about how much better off you'd be if you saved a shitload of money when you were younger? It's ok anon.
>>
>>135905722
But 95% of you faggots leeching off your parents when you're 25 hate women and are on some MGTOW retardedness so you can't compare yourselves to other cultures where they save money for marriage because you're not even planning to marry you pleb.
>>
>>135903196
Back in the day, housing was cheap, jobs were easy to get and paid enough to live on your own, so leeching off your parents while being an adult was considered just immature and wrong.

But these days? Well, yeah, I wouldn't be judging anyone if they do it to save money so they can start their own family easier. Unless you're just really leeching off and don't intend to to do anything other than jerk off and play vidya.
>>
File: 170406.jpg (255KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
170406.jpg
255KB, 2560x1707px
ITT
>"Boomers were so stupid and fell for the "move out when you're 18 to make something of themselves" meme kek look at this idiots!
>"WAhhh rich Boomers fucked everything up for us by making all this money and forcing those of us who don't want to work to live at home with our parents"
There really is no hope for these deluded, whiny manchildren.
>>
>>135903196
People who live at home don't need to buy new property. For most people buying a house requires a loan aka imaginary money.

Who exactly gives out those loans? Why exactly would THEY want everyone to have loans?
>>
>>135913940
I've been telling my parents to die broke for years now. I had a good childhood and great upbringing. They owe me nothing in death. I want them to do everything and anything they want so long as they are happy until the end. Boo fucking hoo if I don't get their house and assets in the end.

Not entirely true, I did get a grandfather clock given to me that was bought by my grandpa the day my dad was born. So I got that.
>>
>>135915610
It's called banking and it's literally how things have worked for hundreds of years. If you're under the impression that your parents/grandparents didn't have to get mortgages to buy a house and this is some kind of "new phenomenon" then you are a massively naive moron.
>>
>>135911378
30-40% of millennials live at home dipshit
>>
>>135915981
It's the natural order of things that one generation bequeaths to the next. What are you, some sort of faggot?
>>
>>135916005
>Source: My Ass
>>
>>135916247
http://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-living-at-home-state-map-2017-5
>Nearly one in three millennials lives in their parents' home.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/330279-more-millennials-living-with-parents
>About a third of all millennials still live with and rely financially on their parents as a result of evolving social norms and fallout from the worst recession in generations.

learn how to use a search function you fucking retard
>>
>>135916515
>unarchived shill
>http://thehill com/homenews/state-watch/330279-more-millennials-living-with-parents
https://archive.is/N2PYB
>>
>>135916247
here you go since you couldn't figure it out yourself
https://www.google.ca/search?q=millennials+living+at+home&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=2CeCWcnaDIOYjwT5zrw4
>>
File: 220px-Jacobreesmogg.jpg (16KB, 220x238px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Jacobreesmogg.jpg
16KB, 220x238px
>>135916243

My dad and I have nothing but a 2 bedroom apartment so I'm not expecting anything at all.

Am I degenerate for being a college graduate but still living at home? I'm studying for the LSAT for law school and working part time, also active in my church. No gf and live at home though.
>>
>>135916243
I said I got a fucking clock didn't I?

I do well enough I don't need anything from them. Guess that makes me a fag for being successful and not needing mommy and daddies money as a grown man.
>>
>>135916574
You do Gods work sir
>>
People over here live with their parents until they get married or just feel like living on their own. Parents kicking out their kids once they turn 18 in America has always confused the fuck out of me. Like literally why? Do Americans regret having kids that much?
>>
>>135912387
This
My daughter is 27 and she still lives in my home (and doesnt plan to leave)
Tbh, she's basically my wife now (former one left when she was 5)
>>
>>135903196
Because businesses suffer. Property owners, furniture stores, insurance agencies, etc. Same with marriage.
>>
>>135916611

look man you can't beat yourself up over everything. If you live in an apartment with your dad you probably have a bunch of reasons for that. You've got a degree a job and a plan. All really good things for a young adult. Stick with the LSAT and don't slack. We need more good people in law. Don't beat yourself up for not living on your own. That can come later, you're more valuable as a lawyer than a fry cook that lives by himself.
>>
>>135917598
>muh shekels
confirmed jewdas goldberg
>>
>>135917239
is she hawt
>>
>>135917239
>she's basically my wife now

continue
>>
>>135903196
I am 33 and moved back in with my parents about 5 years ago after living alone for nearly all of my 20's. Beyond saving money I am far healthier now that I am living with people again instead of living alone. I have given up on women and have no reason to isolate myself from my family. I work and contribute to the household so I see nothing wrong it it. Do what makes sense for you not what some idiot tells you.
>>
File: yes.jpg (8KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
8KB, 300x303px
>>135917239
>my daughter is 27
>she's basically my wife now
>>
>>135917239
Does she "compensate" you for housing her?
>>
File: 1501650994533.jpg (53KB, 680x620px) Image search: [Google]
1501650994533.jpg
53KB, 680x620px
>>
>>135903196
Over 18 and you should have your own place so you can fap anytime and anywhere you want.
>>
>>135913159
Spoken like a mad beta
You base your life around doing what women around you want to do like the good little boy that you are
Ive had a girlfriend for 4 years who im going to wife soon
I live at home and so does she
Once we both start making some bank we'll move out into a nice house
Until then we would literally be wasting money just so we can brag about how grown up we are
And unlike you we arent that fucking insecure
>>
>>135914139
>live in squalor and waste most of your income to please me and other opinionated cunts like me
Nah im good
Ill wait a couple of years and then do so while you save up maybe a few grand a year
>>
>>135915997
Neither my parents nor grandparents did though
Ive spoken to them about it
>>
>>135903196
That's me lol fuck working
>>
File: 1486470486041.jpg (123KB, 529x732px) Image search: [Google]
1486470486041.jpg
123KB, 529x732px
>>135915560
How can you function when you're that out of touch with reality? Please, just kys. You're holding us all back.
>>
>>135907980
Ah yes, the pyramid system that keeps money flowing to their generation, regardless of the demographic consequences of importing migrants to keep said system flowing.

Beware of an old man in a hurry.
>>
>>135909406
>And there is actually plenty of studies that say living in multi generational households is better for people.
Of course. Grandparents can take care of children and give on knowledge while also not vegetating alone without any contact anymore. Children grow up in a strong family unit. Parents can go do something somewhere without having to carry their noisy brats with them to annoy everyone else, while the children don't need to be put in constly indoctrination camps of modern ultra leftists. (Forest Kindergartens are ok though)
>>
>>135903196
>Why is it considered taboo for white people

I thought it was just an American thing
>>
>>135915560
I get where you're coming from and partially agree. The problem is however how the job prospect landscape has changed from their generation to ours. My dad moved from the deep south to NYC and 'knocked on doors' then got a job at the SEC with his only prior work experience being on an oil field. He had just come back from traveling the world with the money he had made over a summer after school. He was able to afford a place in Manhattan for him and his girlfriend with money from his first job.

Now, even for 'skilled' jobs, I'm competing with thousands of Indians who are more willing to lie and exaggerate about their skills or just hide it behind bad English. My only hope now is to become a manager which requires no skill so literally everyone is qualified, and will take years working at near minimum wage to even qualify for. With debts, and housing prices and commute times, i'm looking at living in near squalor just to have the chance at eventually getting picked for a manager position where I can make more money and earn a title that will give me some career flexibility.

It's a new ecosystem but most older people refuse to understand or acknowledge it and are teaching us wrongly about the way things work in business today. Pretty much everything I was told in school or given as advice has been useless or out of touch with the current situation.
>>
>>135903449
This comes from the boomers.
It wasn't common for the generations before that.
They were just that comfy

t. I live with my parents at 22 but I am still studying.
>>
>>135903196
I always say... Live with your parents until you are old enough to move in with your kids. Save the cash.
>>
>>135922237
It's all about the piece of paper anon, it doesn't matter what you get your degree in.
>>
I'm lucky that my parents are very supportive. They aren't going to chuck me out. Once I finish university and get a job, I'll happily pay towards upkeep - the alternative is renting some mold-infested HMO and having to pay all the rent and bills on a starting, minimum wage salary (good fucking luck there). This allows me to build my finances up such that I can afford to live in a respectable home when I do move out.

It's not ideal to have someone in their mid-twenties living with their parents, but we don't live in an ideal world. In my case, I'm quite lucky in that there's loads of new housing projects springing up all over my shire, so there won't be so much difficulty finding somewhere to live in six or seven years' time.
>>
Because whites are the only culture there is where living with your parents into adulthood really wasn't a thing after WW2
Every other group out there never changed that and it always has stayed the norm
We finally got rid of it and now that we've reverted due to multiple factors we are looked down upon for it
I get it and to many points agree with it, if you leave your parents home once you're 18 or after it's usually because you've either chosen to join the rat race and bust your back working garbage shit labour jobs of some form or you've gone to college to be coddled and drink yourself into Oblivion for 4+ years.
Moving back in is common as fuck and when the depression 2: electric boogaloo hit even people who normally wouldn't move back in with their parents had to due to the economy(ie: getting fired or hour cut)
The majority of people who aren't adults(everyone under 40) only manage to live alone because they've become eternal consumers where they spend exorbant amounts of money on shit they don't need that's pushed by the Jews and use what's left to pay bills with nothing in between and they're stuck like that permanently.
Plenty of arguments for both sides, but it's mostly a case by case basis and just saying everyone that lives with their parents or doesn't is one thing or another makes you look stupid.
>>
>>135907980
>The anecdotal evidence I have with literally one person I know properly represents literally 1/3 of my generation
Man you're stupid
>>
>>135910195
>Caring if your parents are home to fuck a chick
You really need to stop giving a fuck what other people think about you son, it's not healthy
>>
>>135915090
>I have no idea what I'm talking about so lete apew propaganda thought up by Jews and feminists to belittle an Anon: the post
>>
>>135907436
You stupid fucking roach.

TELL ME ONE FUCKING RESASON WHY YOU AND YOU'RE FRIENDS AND ACQUATANCES HAVEN'T PULLED ALL THE MONEY TOGETHER AND BOUGH A NICE SHUNCK OFF LAND AND WHY DIDNT YOU BUILD A HUGE AQUAPONIC SYSTEM THERE AND OFF THE GRID HOUSING SO YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING BUT SPENDING OR SAVING YOUR MONEY ANYMORE?
>>
>>135906099
Seems fair enough, I'm 24, decent job and good mates and I've got some money amassed.
I don't let my parents do anything for me and I make sure i'm not a burden and help out, but living here scares me a bit, 25 fucking terrifies me.
>>
>>135915090
What the fuck kind of strawman is this??? Stupid bitch lol
>>
File: 1431052023892.jpg (121KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431052023892.jpg
121KB, 720x720px
Haha, still living with my father at 26. I was abused by my mother and handicapped older sister and therefore never had the mental stability to do much of anything (thought I wasn't worth a dime). Despite having friends and being told I was smart, I berated myself for years for not making noticeable achievements. Threads like these make me lul. First and foremost, if you paint yourself with societies' paintbrush you already done goofed. Secondly, so what faggot, live at home till you are 40. As long as you are moving forward, taking every chance you can, who can honestly tell you otherwise. This isn't a motivational speech or 'self help' insight, rather it is the base facts. Be damn proud of yourself boyos, even if you arent where you want to be yet, you will be someday.
>>
>>135903196
What if my grandmother is blind and I am incharge of taking care of her?
She nearly needs full time assistance
>>
>>135903196
my sister is 25 and still living with our parents
I am 20 and still living with my parents
this is normal here
>>
>>135903196
There is no reason to move out at 18, especially now a days. Work, go to school, and stack your money. Dont buy into all this shit about how you need to travel when your young. Young people dont even fully appreciate traveling. They just see it as a new place to do drugs, alcohol and to hook up with strangers.
>>
>>135910541
any proof? don't slander your brother
>>
>>135907814
Because parents used to be strict with their kids and reigned in degeneracy.
Want to bring a chick over or smoke weed, do it under your roof. Now there are two generations of grown babies who have all the comforts of home, all the freedom adulthood brings, but no responsibilities.
>>
>>135903196
Because black people exist.
>>
File: Ares__61375.1445615946.1027.677.jpg (186KB, 1015x677px) Image search: [Google]
Ares__61375.1445615946.1027.677.jpg
186KB, 1015x677px
I moved out at 19.

My older brother moved out at 27.

He's a failure and a bitch, I'm half his size (although 6" taller) and he's intimidated by me.

Learn from this. Be the change you want to see.
>>
I'm 21 and a senior in college. I live at home over the summer. It's really not that big of a deal until I get degree and become a financial analyst. Then it'd be kinda cringe.
>>
>>135903196
25, good job, paying off some student loans while looking to go back to do a professional degree. will probably live with the mum until i'm 28.

She hates living alone and loves a kid being home so it works out for both parties.

I've got friends working in every manner of professional career still living at home (hedge funds, law, corporate sales etc). A hedge fund manager told us in the current economy nobody should be moving out of their parents until they make $100k. Even then I have an electrician friend who makes $110k with all his overtime who said its a bitch to pay for his townhouse with his wife

Don't buy the meme. Live with your parents as long as you can. People with the most prestigious professions in the world are doing so, don't shoot yourself in the foot.
>>
>>135903196
Because at the ripe age of 18 it's time for you (a vessel for debt) to go out and accumulate your portion of the multiple trillion dollar debt that the finance industry relies on.

>college loan
>car loan
>home loan
>credit card debt
You're not supposed to share your family's wealth and grow generational prosperity! That's anudda shoah! You're supposed to pop out of the nest at 18 and reinvent the fiscal wheel, much like your kids will when they turn 18.

No one getting wealthy, no roots. No homestead, no family holdings. Just an endless cycle of kids having kids, kicking them out of the house at 18 to get crushed by debt, only for them to barely shrug most of it off before they hit retirement, repeat forever.
>>
>>135925006
wtf housing is dirt cheap wear I live. Midwest masterrace I guess
>>
>>135915560
Houses near my job are in the half a mil range and rent is 200 quid a week for some shithole next to slimes and niggers.
The council doesn't pay my rent cunt, I'm saving 10k a year and have no debt.
Why would I move out just to appease faggots like you and cripple myself with debt?
>>
>>135903196
Because back when parents were young, rents weren't ridiculously high and they could actually afford food while studying.
>>
File: Ultramarines_Commander.jpg (39KB, 539x392px) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarines_Commander.jpg
39KB, 539x392px
>>135903196
I have 33 and live with my fathers.

I dont give a fuck of what you say and all the rest of this sick society.
I love my parents and the rest of my family and that cannot be changed even for the demigod of change itself.
Fuck you TZEENTCH!!
>>
>>135925183
Meh not in Toronto, or New York for the Americans.

If your family lives in New Jersey, you went to school at Cornell and are working a decent job in NYC, why move out of your parents place in NJ?

Basically the same issue for Torontonians. Nowhere else could offer me the same job prospects as Toronto and I can't afford to live alone there yet so I might as well stay put in the burbs and invest my money into education & certifications
>>
>>135925640
I live in Illinois. Housing is dirtcheap outside of Shitcago
>>
There are pros and cons to living with parents vs. living alone.

Live with parents and you (probably) don't have to worry about cleaning up, cooking and shopping for groceries. You'll also likely pay only a fraction of your actual share of expenses.

Live on your own and you can fap, not shower, listen to loud music and not cause women to give you disgusted looks when you tell them where you live (not that I'd know about that), but good luck saving any kind of money. Also, you are pretty much forced to become more responsible.

As for whether it's ethical, if you actually pay your share of the expenses and help around the house, then absolutely. But still, consider that even so, you are kind of in the way.

I'm 23 and living with my parents still. I'll have enough money saved to move out by October, and I have no second thoughts about doing it.
>>
>>135903196

Whether it's taboo or not, every other guy is doing it and it will only increase.
>>
No idea. In other societies like in south asia, it is normal and desirable for 3 generations to live under the same roof.
This "get ouf of the house at 18" mentality seems to be a rather recent thing in history (when did it even start, exactly? During the 60's?), and seems to come mostly from the US as well.

Anyway, in Europe I know that most people are now forced to remain with or to go back to their parents because housing has become absolutely unafforadable. So yeah, it's pretty common here. I'm 30 and still living with my parents. With my salary the only thing I would be able to rent is a one room appartment (and it would cost me half of it). Of course, buying anything is absolutely out of the question.
>>
>>135903196
its only taboo for women
you have to live in a mansion before women even take notice of you
>>
>>135903196
im 22 and moving back home to finish school and then start saving for a house. i fucked up and tried to live on my own while going to school and set myself 2 years behind on a degree. i wont make that mistake a 3rd year in a row.
>>
jesus christ so many pathetic fucks in here drowning in seas of excuses
i moved out 17 working part time at KFC
>GET SORTED ANON
>>
>>135924550
>no responsibilities

And that's the parents fault, you can easily keep your kids at home while making sure they go to work and help around the house when they're done. You had a shitty argument.
>>
>>135903196
Why is it considered normal for black kids to not know their fathers?
>>
Because landlords and bankers are disproportionately Jews.
>>
File: jew.jpg (50KB, 635x889px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
50KB, 635x889px
>>135908088
>And they found a way to steal your parents property and YOUR legacy in a financial instrument called....Reverse Mortgages.
Ayyyyyyyyy Reverse mortgages are great options for retired Boomers, Fonzie says so. You're not, like, an anti-semite, are ya?
>>
>>135903196
Because we've paid for them for 18 years already and we want their lazy asses out. Get out, get a job, put yourself through school and when you have grandkids we'll talk.
>>
>>135910541
What do you do?
>>
The home loan jew. The American dream of a white picket fence and a house in the burbs was sold by Jew bankers. It wasn't that long ago in iyr history that generations of a family lived in the same house. Large, well built houses that last generations should be our goal again to kill the home loan market that drives the property bubble.
>>
>>135922237
My dad casually got offered a job at $60,000/yr from a friend at a Super Bowl party. That is never going to happen today
>>
>>135932560
>Steal but it's a voluntary transaction!!!!Commie reeeeeeee
>>
>>135903196
It was fine when 90% of Americans lived on a farm and you needed all hands on deck to make a go of it. Now less than 10% are farmers, GTFO son and make a name for yourself.
>>
>>135916701
Its about wealth accumulation across generations. The wealth they give to you could be passed on down to your children.
>>
File: 1495641524485.png (616KB, 1160x3292px) Image search: [Google]
1495641524485.png
616KB, 1160x3292px
>>135915560
>>
File: 1497004812855.jpg (42KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1497004812855.jpg
42KB, 429x410px
>>135915981
This fucking attitude that the purpose of life and working hard is self-indulgence rather than to propagate and provide for future generations is so fucking Jewish and alien to everything I was raised to believe in and value. People like you are mentally and spiritually sick.
>>
>>135903196
Because in every culture outside of white cultures, children are expected to live with them and pay their parents' bills.
>>
>>135915997
Fractional reserve banking and usury is not a necessary economic component and is relatively recent in Western history cohenciding perfectly with increasing Jewish influence in the West.
>>
>>135915981
They dragged you into this fucking world kicking and screaming. They owe you everything, and when you decide to have children you will owe them everything.
>>
>>135916701
Yes, you are a raging faggot; admission is the first step towards recovery, I'm hopeful for you, Anon.
>>
File: 7.1201882740.09-safe-place-sign.jpg (59KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
7.1201882740.09-safe-place-sign.jpg
59KB, 550x412px
>>135916611
Where's your mom? Did she run off with a black guy or some shit? This is a safe place.
>>
>>135934870
Youre not entitled to anything you pathetic cuck.
Besides why get so triggered? He said he doesnt need it.
>>
>>135922237
Look, our fucking retarded parents and grandparents flooded the country with shitskins at the behest of the kikes which has stagnated our wages, fucked up jobs prospects at every level, jacked up prices of everything and burdened us with excessive taxes for overburdened and failing social services. They need to be punished and severely.
>>
>>135924219
pls respond
>>
File: mulatto scratch.jpg (64KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mulatto scratch.jpg
64KB, 400x300px
>>135916701
>I don't want my children and grandchildren to live better that I did, I told my parent's they should think the same way! I'm successful, you see
>>
>>135903196
It's not. Most people don't consider it weird until you're in your mid-20s
>>
>>135933709
It's essentially fraudulent, taking advantage of naive retarded oldsters who trust Henry Winkler and Tom Selleck not to steer them wrong. It's predatory as fuck, it only exists to benefit filthy usurious kikes and destroy white inter-generational wealth.
>>
File: 1494797306575.jpg (178KB, 555x788px) Image search: [Google]
1494797306575.jpg
178KB, 555x788px
>>135935761
>you're not entitled to your birthright
Individualism is cancer.
>>
File: 1501459299925.jpg (307KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
1501459299925.jpg
307KB, 720x486px
>>135914139
Oh he is an adult. He's more an adult than you, actually. >>135913681 is smarter enough to realise that income - expenses = pure savings for a house.

You, on the other hand, feel the need to project for your shitty choices in life.
>>
>ITT entitled millenial cucks who have to leech off of their mommys to survive
Pathetic

>>135936700
Ridiculous.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.