[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would Nazi Germany waste MILLIONS of German marks to orchestrate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1491416988479.png (184KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491416988479.png
184KB, 400x400px
Why would Nazi Germany waste MILLIONS of German marks to orchestrate a massive execution event when they already had all the Jews in camps anyway and could have just denied them food? The Soviets practiced mass starvation and had massive success in doing so. Why would such an efficient machine as the German military waste so much time and money on setting up gas chambers, when all they had to do was stop feeding the prisoners?
>>
because the holocaust didnt happen
>>
Why would you need to add poison gas to an air tight chamber filled with people to kill them? Just leave the door shut for another 10min and you can go inside after you are done without having to worry about toxic residue.
>>
File: Jesus-Pictures.jpg (62KB, 560x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Pictures.jpg
62KB, 560x768px
>>135900926
I'm skeptical of it myself, but I'm not willing to outright accept that it didn't happen just yet. I'd like to hear both sides if at all possible

>>135901101
Shit
>>
Because the Germans wanted to tortue the Jews because they believed the Jews were evil. They didn't want them to just die, they wanted them to live in fear and pain like the sick bastards they are
>>
File: 0-fxy30JgcG2pjUtSh.jpg (61KB, 460x250px) Image search: [Google]
0-fxy30JgcG2pjUtSh.jpg
61KB, 460x250px
>>135900824
The Holocuast is a spectrum

to some extent they killed the Jews because of the meme, to another extent they killed them because they had no way to feed them, and to another extent they didn't even kill them at all
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.