[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Freemasonry the ultimate redpill? To become a member

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: truth-about-freemasonry.jpg (71KB, 444x337px) Image search: [Google]
truth-about-freemasonry.jpg
71KB, 444x337px
Is the Freemasonry the ultimate redpill?

To become a member you have to be of 'good name' (no degeneracy). They do not care what religion you enhance in your life. They tend to care about helping each other and be meaningfull to (your local) society.

Are they - dare I say - /our guys/ ?
>>
File: ThisIsB8.png (130KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsB8.png
130KB, 630x630px
is this - dare i say - a slide thread? sage it is
more effort please, you're getting paid for this
>>
They are a club for rich puppets. Nothing Red-Pilled in that
>>
>>135893816
>They do not care what religion you enhance in your life.
*As long as it's Christianity. Otherwise no appendant degrees for you.
>>
>>135893816
they do a bunch of weird gay shit
you should join
>>
>>135893816
Yeah, good luck with the "good name" in 2017...
>>
File: slide.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
slide.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>135893816
Judaism for gentiles. No more to be said
>>
>>135897518
Except what you think that means.
>>
>>135893816

The G stands for Gender, as they are a bunch of degenerate trannies. It's their most guarded secret, after ritual sodomy. Basically a criminal gang, that will never go to jail, because they own the courts. They have dragged us all into the gutter!
>>
>>
>>135898539
Man, the idiot who wrote that would break down if he saw Scottish, English or Irish Masons. Let alone some Ameribros. Blows his theories right the hell out.
>>
>>135897284
Depends on if you are scotch or york rite. Templars are christians only because they were/are basically christian warrior monks. As long as you dont want to be a templar you just need to hold faith in a higher power and you are good
>>
>>135899061
Depends on where you are. Most places outside the USA require members be Trinitarian Christian for the appendant degrees, Scottish Rite included, if not the Craft itself.
Lot more to appendant bodies than just those "two", remember.
>>
File: seal of saturn.jpg (73KB, 1072x455px) Image search: [Google]
seal of saturn.jpg
73KB, 1072x455px
>>135893816
fuck you OP. freemasons are what we call the (((jews))). if you seriously consider paying them to be a usefull idiot and covering up for the higherups by making it seem like some neat gentlemens club you should just kill yourself.
sage
>>
I was a freemason for 2 years. Literally a bunch of old faggots performing the same rituals 4-5 times a week
>>
>>135899688
thx i was about to dedicate a part of my life to it
i needed someone to stop me !
>>
>>135899688
>4-5 times a week
>Germany
Nigga, your St John's lodges meet like four times per year.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.