[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I chew gum for my oral health and for jaw strength. however,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: humans of late capitalism.png (476KB, 588x545px) Image search: [Google]
humans of late capitalism.png
476KB, 588x545px
I chew gum for my oral health and for jaw strength. however, its full of aspartame, how bad is this for muh brain or whatever

pls n thx
>>
>>135892947
the only cure is doggos

>>135890011
>>
File: 1479700029940.jpg (52KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
1479700029940.jpg
52KB, 540x581px
>>135892947
Don't...chew gum with aspartame in it?
>>
>>135892947
Poorlittlewhiteboy.jpeg
>>
>>135894059
It's all got aspartame in it unless you get the OG sugar gum which defeats the point cause then you're just fuccing ur teeth instead of ur brain
>>
>>135892947
Chewing gum does not make your jaw bigger or more defined, it really doesn't. Hormones are what decides facial bone structure and masseter muscle size and definition
>>
>>135892947

Yeah you would've cured cancer and AIDs by now if you just never chewed any gum.

Fuck, this thread is so dumb I'm not even sure if i just got baited or not.

sage
>>
>>135894275
>>135892947
xylitol gum you dumb nigger
>>
>>135892947
I dunno but once I ate a bunch of mints that were aspartame sweetened not realising and I was on the dunny the rest of the day. Ended up going home from work because of it
>>
>>135898634
>>135894275
Aspartame isn't bad for you.
>>
>>135899265
yeah but if you eat too much you get the runs
>>
>The colors in the Stunning Rainbow bead represent us as humans.
Yeah. A tiny subset that values diversity, surrounded and enclosed by blacks.
>>
>>135899265
Yes, goyim. Eat all our synthetic food. It's good for you and saves the environment (which you never go into anyways).
>>
Aspartame fucked my vision. Had perfect eyesight. Drank a fuck ton of diet coke/chewed a fuck ton of gum over a year, about 7 years ago, now I need glasses. Since I stopped consuming aspartame, though, my vision has stayed the same, and poor eyesight doesn't run in either side of my family, so I'm pretty sure it was that.
>>
>>135892947
>jaw strength
Don't forget to do your gum reps today brah. Never skip jaw day.
>>
>>135894937
"Heavy" chewing by children increases adult jaw strength and definition. Fibrous vegetables and tough meat make more sense than chewing gum.

OP underage ban
>>
>>135892947
I didn't realize it had potential hazards until I saw this thread and googled it. I'm not going to worry about it right now. I quit nicotine about 5 months ago and I'm losing weight from quitting the sugar jew and lifting. Chewing gum with artificial sweetener satiates different kinds of cravings for me. It feels you can't do anything without risking developing some kind of tumor.
>>
>>135892947
>Chewing gum for jaw strength
You doing burnouts or maxouts? If you're trying to build strength, switch to Now and Laters, work your way up to shoe leather. If burnouts, how many sets and chews are you going up to?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.