[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario Doblas Martin - Thief stole 850 euros of students/foreigners.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hurensohn.jpg (221KB, 1138x1421px) Image search: [Google]
hurensohn.jpg
221KB, 1138x1421px
This guy stole 850 euros. With a social engenerring call at his provider, we found out name, address and e-mail. IP will be retrieved by phishing mail. After some research, we found out he is a known thief. Police will not help the victims and illegal retrieved proof by us can not be used. What is the political incorrect way of dealing with his information? His friends and family are already contacted.
>>
.>>135892848
How did he stole the money? Who did he stole the money from? Who is he?
>>
Did he steal it from liberal SJW student types? I feel I need to know this to decide whether or not he did a bad thing
>>
>>135892848
who did he steal it from?
>>
Kill him
No wait
Kill his family and feed them to him
>>
The information we retrieved from the victim was following: They meet on a 14 days tour and afterwards did the students offer him to rest a day in their flat. I do not have detailed information. No libtards involved
>>
>>135893507
Ok so a girl invited a guy she didn't even know at her flat and he fucked her, stole her and left?
>>
>>135893507
who is the victim to you?

why are you posting this on /pol/?
>>
Lesson learned for the students: never trust people in spain. Mario Doblas Martin lesson: no lesson so far.
This happens often, but this time we have the information. My friends/contacts don't want to be involved in illegal/political incorrect behaviour. But this is only the opinion of them. We take over
>>
Just asking for your creativity. His address and contact information are already published on several financial trading sites. The phone rings. But a phone number can be changed
>>
>>135893780
our adorable Mario is 45 years old and the students are male - range 22-26 (no libtards/not gay). They were camping together for 5 days and afterwards offered him to not buy a hostel for a 40€ night and stay in their guest room
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.