[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: NAACP_logo_2010.png (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NAACP_logo_2010.png
28KB, 300x300px
Hello /pol/ first time poster here.

>Inb4 Lurk moar
I believe, as do most rational human beings that double standards are wrong and are anathema to a free equal society, which is something we should strive towards. A society cannot be called equal when people are treated differently based on immutable traits. Treating someone differently, regardlessly if it's in a positive or a negative fashion is a double standard and discrimination.

Discriminating someone based on their height is wrong, discriminating someone based on their sexuality is wrong and discriminating someone based on their race is wrong. That last one is called racism. Whites enslaving blacks is racist. Blacks enslaving whites is racist. Whites creating charities, drives, foundations and institutions that help only white people is racist and wrong. So why is it that when blacks create a charity, drive, foundation and institution that helps only black people people don't cry out racism? Seems like a double standard to me.

The NAACP is the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Just the title is racist, and I think whites and minorities in the USA will never be equal until institutions like the NAACP seize to exist. Institutions aren't racist - there's laws to prevent that. Whites don't have a natural advantage - they stand on the foundations that their forefathers have laid for them through their sacrifices. Nobody is stopping minorities to do the same, work hard and lay the foundation for their children to succeed through hard work and education, except the minorities themselves.

Can't afford university? Neither could my grandparents, but they worked hard so my parents could go to university, who worked harder so I can study abroad in the UK, so I can lay the foundation for my children to succeed even further. You're not entitled to anything except that which is given to you from others' good will.

TL DR; The NAACP is racist as fuck, prove me wrong.
>>
>>135884613
Negroes Are Actually Colored Polacks
>>
you have a long journey ahead of you
>>
File: 1499901456611.png (141KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1499901456611.png
141KB, 500x366px
>>135885061
look up the adl, snopes and politifact for a start, see you in a year
>>
>>135884613
If the race issues suddenly disappeared, guess who's all out of jobs? A modern problem the world is facing that it's never faced before are "advocacy" organizations such as this one that become that create the very problems and stifle the very solutions they were established to solve.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.