[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://archive.is/D5v0M >Black America takes place in a universe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ðūbfujgcf.png (911KB, 1879x879px) Image search: [Google]
ðūbfujgcf.png
911KB, 1879x879px
http://archive.is/D5v0M
>Black America takes place in a universe where the South has seceded from the Union. >the Amazon offering focuses on freed slaves who form their own country, New Colonia, out of the states of Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana, given to them as reparations for the country's original sin.
>>
>>135882794
>the country's original sin.
Killing the natives?
>>
>>135882794
>implying black people can realistically run a country
>>
>>135882794
>Aaron McGruder

Expect equal parts "evil whitey" and "niggers give blacks a bad name"
>>
>>135882939
hol up
you be sayin
WE WUZ able to run a coherent economy not based on selling weave and weave related products
>>
>>135883111
>Implying blacks would even want weave if they didn't have to integrate
>>
>>135882939
Reminds me of the Haitian """Empire"""
>>
its funny how blacks jerk off to the fantasy of black nations and kill whitey, yet bitchass whites are too stupid to realize any of that and keep licking nappy black ass

the plus side is these delusions are pushing them closer to a race war, which will be nice
>>
>>135882794
Just call it Liberia and make it a documentary.
>>
>>135882939
Aren't Liberia and Haiti slices of heaven on Earth?
Or did white people sabotage their efforts to become internally self-sufficient like many countries had been?
>>
>>135882794
>*SMACKS LIPS
>>
File: 1378071474944.jpg (221KB, 963x701px) Image search: [Google]
1378071474944.jpg
221KB, 963x701px
>>135882794
Does that mean Germany wins the wars and the Second Reich becomes the global super power?
>>
>>135882794

Something like that happened it was called Libera, I wonder how that ended up it must have done well.
>>
>>135884223
>Because of ethnocentrism and the cultural gap, the Americo-Liberians envisioned creating a western-style state to which the tribesmen should assimilate
it failed, but only because of racist white people. I know this is 100% true because I read the wiki page.
>>
File: 1501564167123.gif (38KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1501564167123.gif
38KB, 160x120px
>>135882794
Can't wait for the WE WUZ memes i mean niggers think the new black panther is a historical correct film too
In what timeline will it play? Modern?
Whatever niggers will find a way to believe this is historical correct too
>>
File: WE WUZ.jpg (55KB, 589x557px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.jpg
55KB, 589x557px
>>135885195
They are already saying things along the lines of "THIS IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WHITES DIDN'T COME TO AFRICA!"
>>
>>135882794
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqY1tev7Zfw
>>
>>135882865
Black death did that
>>
>It envisions an alternate history where newly freed African Americans have secured the Southern states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama post-Reconstruction as reparations for slavery, and with that land, the freedom to shape their own destiny. The sovereign nation they formed, New Colonia, has had a tumultuous and sometimes violent relationship with its looming “Big Neighbor,” both ally and foe, the United States. The past 150 years have been witness to military incursions, assassinations, regime change, coups, etc. Today, after two decades of peace with the U.S. and unprecedented growth, an ascendant New Colonia joins the ranks of major industrialized nations on the world stage as America slides into rapid decline.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.