[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /pol/ I took your advice and went out to further the prospects

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: theabsolutestateofdating.png (1MB, 1091x774px) Image search: [Google]
theabsolutestateofdating.png
1MB, 1091x774px
ok /pol/ I took your advice and went out to further the prospects of the white race. Tell me, would you mate with any of these creatures? of course not, so shut the fuck up.
>>
bump for /pol/ hypocrisy
>>
>>135878054
I can tell you what you are looking at.

OkCupid and other dating sites work like this:
>All of the women in the age group of 18-late twenties are on their one or all of four reasons, they are insane, they are too ugly to find a man in real life, they wish to stroke their ego, or they just are DTF.
>Ugly women get to choose the pick of the litter of losers as even fat or disgusting they will get a large number of messages.
>Attractive women are on their to stroke their ego, they get COUNTLESS messages as the game is a fish in a pond that is so full of hooks there is no water.
>Some women who are attractive are there for a reason they cannot find a man, they are too crazy, dumb, or uninteresting that men want to keep them around. You can go onto a site like OKcupid and then return a year later and see several of the same women on their again either too crazy to keep or stroking their ego still.
>Or they just want hook ups or someone to pay for them.

Women over that age group only have reason they are on there. Their time is running out.
>They played the field and are finding out they are not children anymore too late into life and they have no way to support themselves or a potential child they need to have fast as that clock is ticking.
>They want a free ride from men who are desperate.
>Even though they are desperate too they still get to choose the pick of the litter, again fish and a pond of hooks.

It's the same for Tinder too but with different mechanics. You need to go to places where "wholesome" women are such as churches. I found a girl at work who was a very avid Jesus lover and I fucked that up super hard and am kicking myself to this very day not jumping on it. I was 22 I think and she worked with me at an accounting office. Dated a few times everything was about Jesus. I asked if I could kiss her. No saving it for marriage. Bailed hard as a horny young man. Fuck me because now I want nothing more than a subservient woman.
>>
>>135879849
One last thing if you want help here is what I can give you. Do research on how to make an optimal Tinder profile. Make one, then use a program called Bluestacks to emulate an android phone. Get the Tinder app on it and do this. Download an auto clicker program, set the settings on Tinder for 50ish miles, set the clicker to the like button, let it fly and go do whatever for an hour, probably masturbate.

The do this every day till Sunday. Then on Sunday at 9 PM your time use your free boost or buy one and use it. Over the days you will get all your matches possible and you just remove matches that suck (niggers, whores, fake accounts, ugly, ect) Chat the ones you like and don't let it run long meet them in person ASAP.

Trust me you will get a lot of matches no matter what and it's a bit of a confidence booster. It's all playing the odds you need to min/max your chances to eventually find someone you feel can be your mate. Now the topic of putting a ring on it is a whole 'nother can of worms.

Hope that helps in any way.
>>
Man the fuck up and hit the gym to boost t levels, then practice picking up woman by creating small talk with cute girls in the wild. Only betas us dating websites.
>>
File: 1496812266530.png (639KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1496812266530.png
639KB, 699x699px
My OKC bio is verbatim:

i will knock you up no questions asked
if you come after me for child support ill flee the country
100% serious

... and I get around twenty totally sincere messages asking about getting knocked up every day. Twenty a day and I still haven't seen one chick that I'd actually knock up. Getting a bunch of chicks pregnant and then fleeing the country is legitimately my plan too because at the end of the day Darwinism is Darwinism and fitness is fitness, I'm just not trying to shackle myself to some emotional woman for the rest of my life.
>>
>>135881681
Youre a pyschopath
>>
>>135878054
>looks for one second on an online dating site
>yep, women suck
>>
>>135881787

You do realize that we are animals and that the sole purpose of every living thing from the microbe to the wolf to the man is to reproduce, don't you? EVERYTHING else is cosmetic and transitory. Spread the seed and die. That's it. Call me a psychopath if it makes you feel better about being a genetic failure, it won't matter to either of us in 100 years
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 449x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 449x750px
>>135878054
>>
>>135880318
>Bluestacks
Downloaded it to play some shitty android game a while ago.
>Someone tried logging into your account in London
>Someone tried logging into your account in assholenowhere, Russia
>Someone..
Yeah fuck bluestacks

>>135882259
Your children will understand by the time they're 40
>>
>>135878054
bottom left is qt and bottom middle is acceptable if not fat but she probably is. sorry bro
>>
>>135883067
Never had that issue. Sorry that happened to you. I believe they did a major overhaul of the program though.
>>
>>135881681
>fucking some chick, then fleeing the country and letting her raise the child as single mother
absolute nigger behaviour. just remove yourself from the genepool already.
>>
>>135881681
You're the hero we need
>>
File: 1500935282401.jpg (138KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
1500935282401.jpg
138KB, 960x957px
>>135883900
Eh, I'd fuck the bottom row.
>>
>>135881681
lel, fighting fire with fire, can't blame you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.