[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just moved to Florida from Pennsylvania. Tell me good things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1500532089378s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1500532089378s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
I just moved to Florida from Pennsylvania.

Tell me good things about my new state.
>>
>>135873576

Pennsylvania was the first state to openly accept transylvanian immigrants or as we know them today transvestites
>>
a golden corral on every corner

old people just can't wait to die of fucking coronaries
>>
File: bubs.jpg (39KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
bubs.jpg
39KB, 500x367px
>>135873576
Welcome to a hell hole filled with humidity 24/7 annoying Ricans with the same shitty song with the same drum beat playing out of there god awful AutoZone riced out Honda Civic as they drive by your house at 3 am also if your going to live in Central Florida then get used the i-4 one of the worst highways in the USA filled with workers that are never working on fixing it and more thing to enjoy about i-4 everyone and there mother will stop traffic just to look at something even if it's just a car broke down on the side of the road or a major accident doesn't matter they will stop traffic ;) And did I mention all the fucking mosquito year round. I was born and raised in tampa Bay and also Orlando I wouldn't recommend Florida to anyone
>>
>>135873576
stand ur ground law boi
some nigger attack u and u feel ur life is in danger u can shoot dat nigger in the head str8 up
>>
>>135873576
What area code, OP? I'm 561.
>>
No tax on fruit. No state income tax. BEAUTIFUL gun laws. Stand your ground law. Castle Law. Medical marijuana is on the way so if you're actually /dying/ then you'll have a retreat. A lot of wealth. Golf. Fishing. Latinas. Mudding. Southern hospitality.

What area code? I can tell you more based on that
>>
>>135876064
>>135876284

Area code???? Shit nigga I haven't used a land line in I don't know how long. I'm around Spring Hill if that helps.
>>
>>135875797
That sounds pretty horrible but so far I haven't witnessed any of it. I think it's mostly just old people where I live.
>>
>>135876528
>Spring hill

EHahahah, you picked the wrong neighborhood mother fucker.
>>
>>135873576
It's 59% cuban instead of 59% african american.
>>
>>135876528
Check your Census on wiki.

I just wish that all of the migrating elders just stay the fuck out of my city.
>>
>>135876528
The overall crime rate in Spring Hill is 66% higher than the national average.
For every 100,000 people, there are 12.98 daily crimes that occur in Spring Hill.
Spring Hill is safer than 11% of the cities in the United States.
In Spring Hill you have a 1 in 22 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
The number of total year over year crimes in Spring Hill has decreased by 12%.

Welcome to Florida, now git out boy.
>>
>>135876718
Why spring hill? just curious

Tampa and orlando are close. Disney land and fishing.
>>
File: 1481987888953.jpg (7KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
1481987888953.jpg
7KB, 228x223px
>>135873664
>>
>>135875797
^ this
erry state has a highway that the (((highway dept))) takes repair bids on so their kids and cousins can have a high paying job that they don';t have to show up to get a paycheck.

Two or three guys in yellow vests working, while 8-10 are standing around like statues. 2-3 guys driving skid steers or back hoes around doing nothing but driving around.

Then one day the contractor skips out because he ran out of money. So they start the bid process again, complete with kickbacks to the (((highway dept))).

erry state is full of beaners with honda civics with a fart can muffler and the bean music going thump, thump, thump.

In taxifornia when a car is stopped by the side of the road, traffic will come to a dead stop because they want to see someone dead or maimed. Which happens alot especially when it rains. Idiot drivers still get in the fast lane during a downpour with their ipone in one hand and a latte grande with chocolate sprinkles in the other hand.
>>
The only redeemable parts of this hell hole are the more country areas in the center (not central florida) part of the state. If you're in the southern part of the state or anywhere on the coast you're FUCKED. I was born and raised here and every single part of this shit hole needs to burn. We have good laws and stuff but nothing else is redeemable if you aren't in the panhandle which still a part of the nigger infested south. Comfy swamps though.
>>
>>135873576
You live around the Tampa area, but never come to Orlando. It is a New Rican shit show. Look up Saint Augustine it is the best Florida has to offer.
>>
>>135873576
Why the fuck do you Pennshiters keep moving down here? All over the goddamn place I see Pennsylvania plates on cars. Florida's already too goddamned crowded nowadays without all of you northern fucks moving here. Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>135877797
like 60% of the state is yankee diasphora... its to late lad.
>>
>>135877797
Penn bars everywhere. GTFO
>>
>>135877850
Just because it's too late doesn't mean I can't hate them. Fuckers are ruining the land I was born and raised in because they've already ruined their homeland. They're no better than those goddamn mudslime "refugees" in Europe.
>>
>>135878175
urbanization was a mistake
>>
It's not as cold
People don't make as much fun of FSU as PSU
please come back pennfag, this state is getting ruined by libs more and more everyday
>>
There's not a lot to do here. Most people get annual Disney passes. All the young people want to move to big cities.
You can see this when there's any sort of event. People are starved for things to do here. Whenever there's a "movie on the lawn" on Park Ave in Wintet Park, almost 1000 people show up because there's nothing else to do
>>
>>135877797
>Vete a la mierda, estamos llenos
>>
>>135877797
People have been moving here from PA since before you were born buddy.
>>
>>135878688
Chupe me huevos cabron.
>>
>>135878762
And where I live we didn't get a large number of them until around '04. Then all of the sudden you fucks are everywhere.
>>
>>135875797
Can confirm. I live in orladno, luckily I don't have to dr8ve die. I4 anymore for work but traffic here is terrible. I want out of this state.
>>
>>135873576
Good thing is if sea levels rise Florida will be first to go.
>>
>>135879146
We'll just build canals. Look at FL on google maps you'll see how many made canals there are.

Protip: Irrigation is one of humanity's oldest inventions mate.
>>
>>135873576
Funny that there was a guy from my town that moved down to floriduh lately from here in PA. I'm sort of sad to see him go since we all used to gangbang his wife when he was selling cars at work. She was so excited though to move down south and tells me how now when he's at work, she pulls trains of nigger cock every day. Guess her daughter is into it as well. Shame they moved.
>>
>>135879515
That you Jeff?
>>
Why did this thread die off so fast?
>>
I hope you moved to north Florida, every other part of the state is intolerable. Like, if you're drowning people will laugh at you and post the video online and then go torture some animals. If you're in south Florida I guess you better brush up on your Spanish because you're gonna need it.
>>
>>135873576
>>135872009
>>
>>135873576
Most of our insects are reptiles.

The state bird is the mobile home.

Our alligators live 70 years or more. So when you say "See you later", they probably will.

90% of all the world's horrifyingly weird news stories emanate from places within 70 miles of where you live.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.