[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quits jobs and sells company >Sacrifices marriage >Doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: What Could Have Been.png (522KB, 622x854px) Image search: [Google]
What Could Have Been.png
522KB, 622x854px
>Quits jobs and sells company
>Sacrifices marriage
>Doesn't permit time off to see son's birth
Will you ever love President Trump the way this man did?
>>
File: IMG_9320.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9320.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>135871969
>>
>>135871969
>will you ever love Trump enough to back Obama and Hillary, insult him throughout the primaries and betray him and his administration to the media when your fucking job is to make him look good to the media and then will you be stupid enough to tell a motherfucking General in the United States Marine Corps to go suck a cardboard box full of dicks as you absentmindedly forget that the president of the United States just made him your boss?

I will never be as big a big stupid loudmouthed brainless dago wop greaseball paizano pasta negro olive pincher grape stomper stiletto carrying oily Stromboli-dicked calzone muncher as that fucking world class idiot and professional unemployed retard Moucci "da MOOCH" Mouchamuccio
>>
>>135873161
t-thank you, japan
>>
>>135873161
No love lost between old axis allies?

You are without a doubt the best vassal any superpower could ever ask for.
>>
what did he get paid for a week's work? then maybe.
>>
>>135873161
holy shit Japan, are you doing okay?
>>
>>135873161
Looks like Oki reporting in. Good job, Marine.
>>
Someone post the power stance pic
>>
>>135873161
Kek
>>
>>135871969
No, because I'm not cucked over a fat orange lard.
>>
>>135873161
Man the japanese ethno state really needs to be preserved
>>
File: 1495141612944.jpg (165KB, 1163x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1495141612944.jpg
165KB, 1163x1500px
>>135873161
>>
>>135877785
No, just a fat, epileptic hag.
>>
>>135878479
>If you're not with us, you're with her.
Ah, a true cuck appears to defend his Daddy's honor. Hope you get extra 2 mins on that orange dick tonight sweetie.
>>
I think they will bring him back in a month's time

they fired him temporarily to be seen as not condoning his bannon sucking his own dick comments
>>
Mutual fund hedge fund guys dont give a shit about their little jew sales girls half their age riding their dick.

He married her because she would bring other girls in his office for afternoon ball draining when they got back from lunch with the clients and being married would prevent the other sales girls from getting too clingy.
>>
File: god-emperor-trump.jpg (140KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-trump.jpg
140KB, 734x950px
>>135878635
8 MORE YEARS, FAGGOT...8 MORE!!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.