[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is french the gayest language on earth? will it become more important

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

is french the gayest language on earth?
will it become more important than spanish or english in the future?
>>
>>135870942
Perhaps, intentionally lisping English gets my vote but I'm biased.
And not likely, its decline and extinction for that language and national identity I'm afraid.
Sorry France you've been fun it's been a riot but you've surrendered one to many times, also Germany, hit the gas and don't look in the rear-view mirror.
>>
>>135871151
hey fatty, your """""empire""""" is collapsing and you're laughing stock for the world right now. your country will soon speak spanish while french is still spreading like crazy in africa. it is the language of the future, with chinese and spanish
>>
>>135872441
Umm sorry sweety, what language are we all speaking right now?
>>
>>135872441
>while french is still spreading like crazy in africa

you mean africans are still spreading like crazy in france
>>
>>135872574
a meme language for a meme website
>>
>>135872441
hey everyone! a baguette faggot!
>>
French has just been reelected sexiest accent on earth. So just continue your screeching while we fuck your women and make new little french, kraut.
>>
>>135870942
It is now, it used to be classy but now it's just gay as fuck.
>>
>>135872441
Africans speak better french than french ppl, france is fucked since the boomers. You know it
>>
>>135872441
Hey poorly dubbed French troll didn't see you there. So you think that that language will keep spreading do you? Ever consider the other big strong muscly power that's hanging around over there China was it? I don't think you'll be spreading much more when the trade languages resolve to either English or Mandarin. Also I'm sure that they have capitalization and punctuation in French so you could at-least look like you're trying.
>>
>>135872441
>french is still spreading like crazy in africa
And this earns you points on the world stage how?
I would be nothing but ashamed if my language was spoken by African spear chuckers. American niggers are bad enough.
What do french Ebonics sound like?
>>
In the Netherlands we learn french as a second language next to anglais at school
>>
French = gay
T.Quebecker
>>
>>135873064
The most ironic thing here is that the French spoken by Africans is actually more sophisticated than the corrupted French that we're speaking now, which a sizeable part of the native French cannot even write properly
>>
>>135870942
No such thing as a gay language. But if you're counting I'm sure English is the gayest as it likely has the most gay speakers.
>>
File: BonjourRIP.png (387KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
BonjourRIP.png
387KB, 960x540px
>>135870942
NO!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/gO_1dEOkb_U

French will become a Dead Language soon, all France will speak Arabic instead.

also Elsass-Lothringen/Alsace-Lorraine will be become German again, (4th Reich will rise soon, i hope) and Corsica will go to Italy and Normandy and Brittany will go to Britain. RIP France, you Snail-Eaters dug your Grave with Macron. you wont be missed, eff you....
>>
>>135872441
the english already achieved the cultural victory.
>>
>>135875483
FUCK YOU FRANCE!!!!!! THIS AN ENGLISH SPEAKING BOARD!!!!!!!! IF YOU STILL WANTED TO SPEAK FRENCH INSTEAD OF ARABIC, YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED LE PEN!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>135875735
You mean American culture victory spread through the English language. Also 50% of English words are either French or from a French origin.
>>
>>135875735
yes, these Filthy Snail Eaters think they can spread their disgusting Language on /pol/. first they Stole Elsass now they want to steal /pol/ too. i hope they get all raoed by Sandniggers for being Sweden 2.0.
>>
>>135875953
>raoed

RAPED. thats what France deseve for being a Cucked Shithole.
>>
>>135870942
Whatever,it is not matter because in 50 years,everybody will speak Arabic in germany
>>
>>135872441
Spanish is 100X more pleasant to the ears and has a better writing system than French. I'm not even mad.

English is not going away in any industry or area that matters anyway.
>>
>>135870942
The only languages with a future are Spanish, Chinese, and Arabic.
>>
>>135870942
>gayest language on earth
yes

>will it become
just like latin. dead.
>>
File: alsace-lorraine-3-728.jpg (76KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
alsace-lorraine-3-728.jpg
76KB, 728x546px
>>135876803
All the salt in this thread, you hate us cuz you ain't us. Kys 4th reich circle jerk fag.
>>
>>135872441
>>135872656
>>135872935
>>135873000
>>135873609
>>135877375

>french

kill yourself you're less than maggots

daily remainder that no one is interested in french language these days which is so minor that learning it is absolutely waste of time
>>
>>135877514
>absolutely waste of time
clever people prefer learnin french and enjoyin the best litterature in this world, elites are still learnin french stay mad bein hidden under a meme flag
>>
File: Occupation-zones-in-Germany-1947.png (442KB, 2000x1699px) Image search: [Google]
Occupation-zones-in-Germany-1947.png
442KB, 2000x1699px
>>135877514
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers;
WE WUZ NAZI N SHEIT ARYAN BLUUD.
russian rape baby. This is best germany
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.