[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's just open with saying that I don't care about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500222167860.jpg (130KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
1500222167860.jpg
130KB, 750x726px
Let's just open with saying that I don't care about american politics or even politics in general as I find it to be an utter waste of time. However it is a major part of culture and conversations, and it'll probably stay that way for a long time after I'm dead and buried.

There's this thing I don't understand about the 2016 american election, I see people getting worked up because a portion of the american population voted for Trump at the election and he is the devil so they are the devil too. However, from my very superficial understanding, Trump won the election not because of the general population's vote, but because of the electoral vote which has nothing to do with the small folks

why people getting mad about something that didn't matter ?
>>
I don't understand your question. Why are people mad Trump won? There are a slew of reasons and your question needs to be more specific. Also, the electoral college is meant to do the opposite of what you think it does. It makes it so the "small folks" don't get out voted by a state like California. Whether that's right or wrong is another issue.
>>
>>135868090
Because many people didn't even realize the electoral college existed before this election and most still don't know how it works. It makes them even more mad to realize that they would have won, but didn't know the system behind it all.
>>
>>135868090
What the fuck is your question exactly? Are you saying the US presidential election doesn't matter? Are you misunderstanding how their voting system works? Are you saying who people voted for doesn't reflect their values?

?????
>?????
?????

consider elaborating
>>
Can someone red pill me on why crocodiles walk like faggots.
>>
>>135868838
Same reason the frogs turn gay. Hormones in the water
>>
Liberal faggots post a lot on social media so it just looks like a lot more people are angry than there really are.
>>
File: snek.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
snek.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>135868838
>>135868968
I, too am only here for the silly image
>>
honestly I didn't understand the process that well. I was reading up on it while waiting for answers and now I understand better, you can forget this thread
>>
>>135868090
Listen here you EU wanker, this is most certainly an alligator in this image. CHECK YOUR SOURCES. Possibly misinforming our own like this is why the left is winning!
>>
>>135869314
LOL, that's pretty funny.
>>
>>135868838
The reptillians are trying to turn lower levels of reptiles gay to have the lower level reptiles turn humans into gay sex slaves. So that the real reptillians can come and take over easier.
>>
>>135868090
Yeah it does have to do with the small folks as in it prevents the majority from suppressing the minority. In other words you can't just campaign in the states with highly populated cities to grab an easy win. Therefore the rural states get a say in the election. Do your research
>>
>>135869516
Instead of posting this you could have just deleted it?
>>
>>135868090
The pic is of an alligator.
Crocodiles would rek your gay ass Muslim cock sucking shit, euro grub.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.