[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Came across this on my jewbook feed today. Is this true? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4092.jpg (63KB, 1033x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4092.jpg
63KB, 1033x387px
Came across this on my jewbook feed today. Is this true?

I have always let my gf pay for one date then I will pay for the next. Am I supposed to be paying for all the dates? We have similar jobs and make comparable money.
>>
>>135864287
lmao what does she know about what a real man wants? Nothing but bullshit.
>>
>>135864287
All women are whores; some you pay in cash, some in goods and services.
>>
>>135864287
I think this is a really interesting point that is pretty new, culturally speaking. If what you're doing works, keep it up.
The last chick I was with we would either go dutch or trade off on who paid for dates. We would both buy each other things all the time. As time went on she started to get real fuckin' mean that I wasn't paying for everything despite us both making the same amount of money.
Now, I don't know if it was just the historical cultural aspect that for the majority of American culture where women didn't work and men paid for everything was ingrained in her head where she developed the idea that what was hers was hers and what was mine was ours. It very well could have been the time she spent at home with her single-mother and older sister.
If you're both working and making similar incomes, don't get pushed around into giving everything that you earn away. Or, to compromise, buy things that (in case of separation) would go with you but you can share when you're together; "assets" I suppose.
>>
>>135864630
This.
>>
My ex was pretty bad with her money and always wanted to pay for things. I had to go out of my way just to break even. Fucking sucked
>>
>>135864287
For me personally it's true. But I also don't take out gold digging skanks like the one in your pic.
>>
>>135864287
A real man would brain her with a heavy object for opening her mouth desu
>>
>>135864287
Nah don't buy into this feminist hypocrisy. An independent woman should pay her fair share. Feminists can't complain about being treated like adults while whining about not being treated like adults.
>>
>>135864287
If you are dating anything like-picrelated:
A smart Jew would tell you to ask her
But a wise Jew will tell you to leave her
>>
>>135864759
Yea I agree, it's a cultural shift. I think what we're seeing though with most women like pic related is that they want all the opportunities of men in job fields but want to keep the social norm that they don't have to pay for anything.
>>
>>135864287
gold digging cunt, ignore her
>>
>>135864287
They are just mad they can't scam betas on tinder for free shit.
>>
File: 842.png (334KB, 880x720px) Image search: [Google]
842.png
334KB, 880x720px
>>135864287
women are naturally less competitive than men, and therefore are less able to compete in capitalist society, which is one big reason why there is a wage gap (yes, there is a wage gap which largely takes the form of unpaid labor, domestic work, rearing children, etc.)

the act of tipping was originally a way to help women stay afloat, but now thanks to white woman feminism, tipping is unfortunately seen as a bi-gender thing (tipping men is very, VERY homosexual btw)

basically what i'm saying is, give your money to women. the health of a society can be measured by how well-off its women are. and YES, cheap men are fucking unattractive.
>>
whoever plans the date should pay
>>
>>135865080
. . . or consider that women wouldn't have to worry about it if they were barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen like they're supposed to
>>
>>135864287
First delete Facebook..
If you and your misses are happy who gives a fuck what some bitch says on the net.
>>
>>135865080
The gender gap is caused by women having less capacity for work than men. There's a reason there are no female coal miners or ditch diggers.
>>
File: 1501275126951.jpg (10KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501275126951.jpg
10KB, 296x300px
>>135864287
It was the custom when women were in a position where they could not get a fulltime job, and therefore simply had less money than almost any man. A man would in turn for courtship pay most extremities and dates they'd go for, cause if he didn't, they simply wouldn't be able to go because only one side would be able to provide for themselves.
These days (((Stronk womyn))) have all the money they need in the world, if they don't want to share the check - Fuck. Them.
>>
>Man does not pay for woman
"OMG, a real man would foot ALLLLL bills"

>Man pays for woman
"OMG, what a sexist shitlord. I'll have you know I'm a strong independent woman and can pay for my own stuff"

This is why men are avoiding the dating game nowadays. Enjoy becoming cat ladies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.