[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$50 says Conway and trump are having an affair They both look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

$50 says Conway and trump are having an affair

They both look like old leather handbags, Conway acts like she sucks his dick daily and Trump has a history of it.

Dosn't effect anything it's just a funny/gross realization.

Well Bill got in trouble for getting a blowjob in the white house but the rule of law dosn't apply to Republicans so Trump could openly hand out weapons to North Korea and shit on the American flag and he wouldn't get in trouble.
>>
>>135859186
> 2017
> turbovirgins still think obnoxiously rich people have "affairs"
ayy
>>
>>135859186
Bill was impeached for perjury relating to the blowjob, not for the blowjob.
>>
>>135859186
You have nothing on him. You can't blackmail him. You lose.
>>
>>135859186
If I were Trump I wouldn't want her ugly face and thinning hair anywhere near my dick. I'd rather have a BJ from a cutie trap than her.
>>
File: cartman.jpg (19KB, 350x210px)
cartman.jpg
19KB, 350x210px
>>135859186

>be me minding my own business
>reads a couple sentences
>then read
They both look like old leather handbags, Conway acts like she sucks his dick daily and Trump has a history of it.
>how the fuck are we supposed to unsee that visual?
>>
>>135859186

Maybe he respects her skills and intelligence, the whole package. Maybe Trump doesn't have russian prostitutes pee on him. Maybe all of this is perverted lefties like yourself projecting their own issues onto others.
>>
reince totally smashed
>>
>>135859709
>skills
>intelligence
Kek
>>
>>135859526
like Melania doesn't look like some white lady pulling back her eyes like she's pretending to be Japanese
>>
File: IMG_4342.png (276KB, 650x581px)
IMG_4342.png
276KB, 650x581px
>>135859709
>Maybe he respects her skills and intelligence
>>
Nah Trump wouldnt fuck that hag.
>>
>>135862239
This.
Trump has really high standards.
>>
Holy shit what is wrong with you people

Conway is hot as fuck. I would destroy her.

Somebody post that picture of her on the couch with her legs folded under her with niggers everywhere
>>
>>135862872
>>135859887
>>
>>135859186
>25 So then, putting away falsehood, let all of us speak the truth to our neighbors, for we are members of one another. 26 Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 27 and do not make room for the devil. 28 Thieves must give up stealing; rather let them labor and work honestly with their own hands, so as to have something to share with the needy. 29 Let no evil talk come out of your mouths, but only what is useful for building up,[b] as there is need, so that your words may give grace to those who hear. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with which you were marked with a seal for the day of redemption. 31 Put away from you all bitterness and wrath and anger and wrangling and slander, together with all malice, 32 and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.[c]

Ephesians 4
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (123KB, 1087x1080px)
IMG_1524.jpg
123KB, 1087x1080px
>>135859186
Perpetual salt from the retarded city-dwelling liberals, its fucking beautiful.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.