[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you hate me if i married and procreated with a wasp white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Would you hate me if i married and procreated with a wasp white woman as a Persian?

Serious question.
>>
>>135847738
No, I'd hate the woman. You upgraded. She didn't.
>>
File: liberty_burger_sad.png (47KB, 185x215px) Image search: [Google]
liberty_burger_sad.png
47KB, 185x215px
>>135847738
no, I would hate her
>>
>>135847791
Bwahahahahahaaa!
>>
>>135847791
This, doesn't matter to me if it's an African guy or a Persian Guy, it's always On the woman
>>
>>135847738
I wouldn't hate you.

But with those aesthetics? I'd say good luck.
>>
>>135847738
>wasp white
wasp already has white in it, dumbass
>>
>>135847738
I wouldn't hate you for it but you look like a weak faggot with a pencil neck and I'll hate you for that
>>
>>135848135
>>135848386
That guy is half white, half Iranian, I think. He was one of the speakers at that conference last year with Richard Spencer and others in it.
>>
I'm a pure breed English/German. My opinion? idgaf, I don't blame Persia for Islam which I oppose. In most ways historically, Shi'a never showed themselves to be dicks like Sunnis till the Iranian revolution and the rise of Islamic Jurisprudence. I still question whether or not Sufi muslims are threats to freedom or not. I personally do not care about skin color and I value genetic diversity as a strength. But if you were to condone the abortion of babies, or if you are islamic, or just a genuinely immoral person then no I would no problem with you. I can't speak to how many people would agree with me tho.
>>
>>135847738
Perisia for persians, africa for africans etc. racemixing is suboptimal
>>
If she even considers you shes already a lost cause so go for it
>>
>>135847791
Came to say this
>>
His next book is coming out in a few weeks, should be a good time.
>>
File: ad324343.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ad324343.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
>>135848597
>Letting children speak at conferences
>>
>>135849861
He's in his late 30s he's just babyfaced as hell
>>
>>135847738
Yes. Persians don't exist anymore btw, arab mongrel.
>>
>>135848597
Hes not even half Iranian. His last name jorjani means he's if Georgian ancestry. Lots of Georgians were forcibly relocated into central Iran after they revolted about 400-500 years ago. I forget exact dates but it happened a few times. So the guy is Georgian - European who thinks he's Persian.
>>
>>135847738
Persian? Like some Persian muthafukka from Persia?
>>
>>135849950
If he doesn't sleep in some kind of crib, I'll be astounded.
>>
>>135849998
Kek yes they do. Arabs didn't migrate to Iran. Persians have always been brown skinned. There are still some isolated zoroastrian Persian communities in central Iran that never mixed with outsiders and they're brown. My dad met one of their high priests doing his national service in the 70's and he could only speak Avestan, a Persian dialect that went extinct 2000 years ago. He had to chat with him through a translator. His community has been isolated right up until 1950
>>
>>135850159
400 -500 years ago is a long a time, chances he is genetically 50% Iranian, as he claims, unless there was zero mixing between the relocated Georgian community and the iranians
>>
>>135850258
Central and Southern Iran are Persian.
>>
>>135850456
That's true but even so he's obsessed with race yet even his name screams foreigness. He's a faggot.
>>
>>135850159
He also claims to be related to the Qajars due to some intermarriage in the 1800s.
>>
>>135850448
They have actually been bleached by the Greeks and Macedonians.
>>
>>135850622
Qajars are of Turkic origin and they have a lot of descendants. My cousin is married to one
>>
>>135847738
Of course. That's one less white woman but not one less white man. Tribally, there is zero reason to view what that woman did as a good thing.

If you're against Tribalism, bring it up with Jews and Arabs. See how that goes.
>>
>>135850657
Greeks and iranians are the same skin color.
>>
>>135847738
Guys would you hate me if I had sex with an actual wasp?
>>
>>135850768
If anything it's improving the white race. Iranians are genetically superior to whites intellectually. Maybe not aethetically if you're into pale skin and light hair. But iranians are smarter
>>
File: YFnTrcx_d.jpg (128KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
YFnTrcx_d.jpg
128KB, 640x960px
>>135851034
Intelligence is inherited from your mother. So if you want to improve the white race we must enforce white male Iranian female couples more, which I fully support.
>>
>>135847738

No, you're both superior Aryans.

btw Jorjani is the fucking man.
>>
>>135852175
>Intelligence is inherited from your mother.
No it's not and anyone with common sense knows that's bullshit.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2016/09/16/no-research-has-not-established-that-you-inherited-your-intelligence-from-your-mother/
>>
>>135854118
Why not archive? https://archive.is/WzmuN
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.