[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have tips on avoiding getting your twitter account

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: twitter.png (306KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
306KB, 900x506px
Does anyone have tips on avoiding getting your twitter account doxxed ?
>>
>>135847135
Deleting your twitter account.
>>
>>135847135
What's even the point of Twitter?
>>
>>135847203
nice try schlomo
>>
>>135847237
lots of insightful people on twitter main

and plenty memes and wisdom
>>
>>135847505
You have to be joking.
>>
>>135847135
bypass the phone requeriment.
>>
>>135847628
Agreeing with this guy.
OP, let me guess, you're one of those people who say you can learn a lot from other people. Which is true, but Twitter is the worst place for anything like that. Among social media, this one is the biggest waste of time.
>>
>>135847135

3 things

1. Make all of your account passwords the same
2. reply to every piece of junkmail
3. Turn off your router's firewall
>>
>>135848195
anon what do you recommend me? besides 4chan
>>
>>135847505
Do you need an account to see any of that? Can't you just lurk the site?
>>
>>135848958
To find insightful people full of wisdom? Delete social media, you won't find any of that there. Smart people who actually have something smart to say don't waste their time writing twitter or kikebook posts, attention whores or dumbfucks who need approval do this.

On social media you can find a post here and there that is useful, written by someone smart, but those are rare, if you're lucky, one in 1000 posts is like that. Everything else is cancer that just diverts your attention and waste your time.

Truth is, if you want to find smart people, you'll have troubles doing this in real life and on the internet, most people are dumb, and those who aren't are rare and sparse and rarely willing to share their thoughts since they are too busy doing their thing. On top of that, those said geniuses are usually misunderstood by society so they keep their thoughts to themselves.
If you quit social media, you can benefit because at least you're now exposed to less crap.
>>
>>135847203

/thread
>>
>>135847135
browse in incognito
>>
>>135847203
Twitter is for niggers
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.