[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please try to make an actual evidence based argument that anarchist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: che_guevara_on_wpap.jpg (174KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
che_guevara_on_wpap.jpg
174KB, 1920x1200px
Please try to make an actual evidence based argument that anarchist communism isnt the optimum way for the world to be run.

>Protip: You cant D:
>>
>>135844746
workers from the trade union held cities of the spanish republic started noticing that the union leaders started acting like politicians
funny how the more things change the more they stay the same
>>
How is success incentivised? If it's not, what's propelling society and human evolution forward?
>>
>>135845074
B) Obviously we are all motivated by the mutual benefit of society? There was no capitalism during the times of the cavemen yet they still evolved into us

B)
>>
Hahahahhahaha...

Oh boy...
>>
File: 1487107533291.jpg (65KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
1487107533291.jpg
65KB, 640x470px
>>135844746
The very concept of running the world is antithetical to anarchism. Next question please.
>>
>>135845165
>>>135845074 (You)
>Obviously we are all motivated by the mutual benefit of society?
Considering sociopaths actually aren't, considering that radical feminists and radical Marxists are incapable of empathy towards educated white men, isn't it obvious this system doesn't even strictly work for the people trying to push this shit?

>There was no capitalism during the times of the cavemen yet they still evolved into us
K.

That only proves capitalism is natural, whereas Marxism comes from Marx and his personal idealism. What makes Marx' idealism greater than mine?

>>135845170
Nor do the worst ideas.
>>
File: IMG_0636.jpg (79KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0636.jpg
79KB, 1032x774px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.