[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a nice lady. Outside she is great. Nerdy, can hold a c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I met a nice lady.
Outside she is great.
Nerdy, can hold a conversation and is open to my weirdness.
We got intimate way to quickly.
Post a conservative video.
Chews me out on on FB and calls me ignorant, a spreader of propaganda and that she is ashamed of me.
She then says she has remorse.
I don't have anyone else to ask so....
Help me pls /pol/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIjci_Pscg&t=88s
The video in question
>>
Handle your shit.
>>
>>135834240
if your values dont match the relationship wouldnt last long lol. At least you knew early before wasting too much time
>>
>>135834240
You're fine bro, bullet dodged.
>>
>>135834240
Tell her she is more indoctrinated in propaganda if she won't listen and try to understand your point of view.

That is all you can do. These retard leftys are told one thing all their life and that is their reality. If you say something that goes against their reality they short circuit and break, turning aggressive.
>>
>>135834240
A lady? How old is she?
>>
>>135834600
My inner weeb apologies. Shes a year younger than me so 26.
>>
>>135834240
>guys I'm fucking a liberal whore wat do
Turn and burn.
Pump and dump.
Use and lose.
nut and bolt
hit n split
ejac and evac
pork it and cork it
tap it and scrap it
tag it and bag it
smash and dash
nail and bail
slay and stray
screw and shoo
rock her box and change the locks
>>
Bullet dodged.
>>
>>135834240
>She then says she has remorse

That means you raped her. Better contact an attorney.
>>
File: 1464532479812.jpg (94KB, 397x295px) Image search: [Google]
1464532479812.jpg
94KB, 397x295px
>>135835969
Thank god this won't be an issue LOL
>>
>>135834240
Never back down from your opinion that you give to a woman. It will make you look super weak. You've already 'gone there' so dig your heels in and own it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.