[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people right now on /pol/ that don't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1403649000694.jpg (13KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1403649000694.jpg
13KB, 295x295px
>there are people right now on /pol/ that don't know who was m00t
>there are people right now on /pol/ that didn't witness Dorner or the Zimmy trial
>>
>>135831393

>>there are people right now on /pol/ that didn't witness Dorner or the Zimmy trial

Remember when we thought Dorner might have gotten away in scuba gear or on horse back? Remember when he burned his car to stop the police from mistaking innocent people for him? Man, those were the days...
>>
>>135831393
moot was a cuck, and the less said about him the better...
>we remember gamergate.
>>
>>135831393
fuck off we got trump elected, what did you fags do?
>>
>>135832355
Is this bait?
>>
>>135833325
no I'm serious we (and by we I mean basically PTG and The_Donald) did more to fix and change this world than any stupid neo nazi wannabes ever did.
>>
File: 1470070191271.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1470070191271.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>135831393
What board did you start lurking 4chan with? I started on /b/ in 2005 then /v/ around 2007 after the whole Gamergate fiasco I ended up on /pol/.
>>
>>135834593
Pretty good divide and conquer right there desu
>>
File: Snacks.jpg (23KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
Snacks.jpg
23KB, 500x340px
I miss Snacks
>>
>mentioning moot

Careful OP. You'll trigger the gamergatefags who started posting here in 2014.
>>
>>135835026
It was /tg/ for me, back in 2009. I had started playing D&D and World of Darkness and I kept seeing their greentexts reposted on other rpg forums. I came, I lurked, I participated; five of my screencaps are regularly reposted in best of threads, and I was one of the more prolific sharefags the board had for a span between 2012 and 2015.

But in time, I discovered that you really did need the other boards. /pol/ slowly became my homeboard, drawing me in deeper and deeper. When people mention Varg I don't first think of MYFAROG, these days, I think of the need to preserve the existence of my people and a future for white children.

...which, admittedly, is a sentiment MYFAROG doesn't really discourage.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.