[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that teaching English to non-whites in the third world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: esl.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
esl.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
Reminder that teaching English to non-whites in the third world is the most red pilled job

Let's face it, you're never going to have a family or a career in your home country. Just dump everything and go make mixed-race hapas and $18k/yr in some far-flung Chinese province.

Why haven't you taken the ESL-pill, anon?
>>
>>135829634
I could never marry someone who didn't love me. Rather be alone.
>>
>>135829634
>18k/yr

I was making this when I had 16 years old with a student part-time job.
>>
>>135829634
wtf is that a family? Are those his kids? god, that's tragic if so.
>>
File: 1479261490507.jpg (138KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
1479261490507.jpg
138KB, 1024x820px
>>135829634
Been there, done that, seen the guys who got stuck in the easy cash, pussy, and party lifestyle. They are miserable and live a life you wouldn't want.

As they age they have to move further and further out West where the locals are poorer and less wise to the foreigner, thus they can continue their degenerate lifestyle.

As they near their 40's they become aware of their situation, leading to misery and constant bashing of the host country. Meanwhile, even the poorest locals start seeing them as "losers back home."

When they reach retirement age, they discover that their host countries governments' are red-pilled and ethnonationalist; they provide no retirement benefits or safety nets for old foreigners. Not to mention, most schools won't even hire them anymore.

Thus they're forced to return to their home countries, unaccomplished, unwise, washed out, and live on a measly public retirement while viewing the now-blackened home they left behind.
>>
>>135829634
how is this going to work, lets say you teach russian kids, they will have quastion and obviously they cant speak englisch so they only speak russian which you dont, so how do you communicate if you only can speak one language ?
>>
>>135831849
And when rent is 5 dollars a year....18k is mega money.
>>
>>135832281
That's why I've decided to go a country whose language I've studied. I really don't understand people who do the english teaching thing in random countries they don't give a fuck about. seems like a really poor decision desu
>>
>>135834094
Same here. I might as well put the Japanese to use. It's infinitely better than being a NEET here. Who knows? I might even like the eikaiwa lifestyle enough to settle down there and start a family.
>>
>>135831849
Yeah but when you go to chink countries that's at least middle class
>>
>>135835883
Even in Japan, you get paid more than the Japanese workers with specialized college degrees at your ESL school.
>>
>>135829634
Id rather teach US history to rich white kids
>>
>>135829634
>Teaching English instead Spanish
lmaoying at your demographic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.