[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING REPEAL IT?! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 39

WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING REPEAL IT?! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?! I PAY 3,000 DOLLARS A YEAR FOR SHIT I DON'T FUCKING USE! I DON'T CARE IF I GET SICK! I CARE ABOUT MY MONEY GOING TO THIS BULLSHIT! AND I HEAR PREMIUMS ARE GOING TO INCREASE NEXT YEAR?! CONGRESS, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND SAVE ME FROM THIS FINANCIAL HELL! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 552x43px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 552x43px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
quick! get sick so you can have your moneys worth
>>
Welcome to Canadian hell. Get ready to not even be able to see a doctor because line-ups and equality for everyone.
>>
>Americans spend twice a year on what I do for healthcare
>Still don't have universal healthcare

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*uses free inhaler*

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>135818521
you know (((why)))
>>
>>135820278
I thought Jews hated Obamacare?!
>>
>>135818521
Are you ready for single payer? It's coming!
>>
>>135820509
Jews CREATED Obamacare you dumb chimp
>>
>>135818521
17D Chutes and Ladders anon. Kelly is not a Republican. The trial balloon story that Bannon is pushing for raise in the top marginal rate to 44%. Watch Trump (like the good goy he is) pivot to ruling as an independent from here on in. The bizarre timing of his unpopular push for repeal of the ACA was planned to galvanize support for single payer.
>>
>>135818521
If you're not part of the solution, there's almost always profit to be made in prolonging the problem.

Most of the Rs voting against the repeal probably get tons of money from the healthcare industry.
>>
>>135819889
What a load of BS. The Canadian system isn't perfect but it sure as hell beats the American system - especially if you're really sick.
>>
File: who_is_jewing_who.jpg (38KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
who_is_jewing_who.jpg
38KB, 600x594px
>>135818521
you know (((why))) anon
>>
>>135818521
They can, they don't want to
>>
my insurance is 30 a month
get a better job, faggot
>>
>>135821084
Depends where you live. Also, when you need a transplant or any serious surgery you will wait in line like a good goy.
>>
>>135821607
I have a great job, faggot. This is the lowest deductible I could have gotten.
>>
>>135818521
You need to realize that the GOP is utterly useless and pray to god that Trump ends up destroying both parties somehow
>>
>>135821627
>you need a transplant
No shit. You think American grow replacement organs in their backyards? They'll wait just as long and insurance wont cover getting you on top of the list.

>>135821627
>any serious surgery
Not true. Any live threatening trauma is treated top priority. Elective surgery, maybe you'll wait. Especially for cosmetic surgery.
Nice thing is that jews and goys wait the same time.
>>
>>135822197
>implying jews will wait in line with the other goys in Canada
>implying they just don't go to the US for actual important healthcare
I would rather have a healthcare that I pay for than being in a lineup behind some nigger family and their 10 spawn.
>>
File: 4chan (269).jpg (45KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (269).jpg
45KB, 600x337px
>>135818521
All caps, so it must be true.

If you didn't have insurance and got sick my tax dollars would pay for your indigent care.

OP, you whine like a bitch slapped catholic school sixth grade girl.

Grow up and take responsibility for your life.
>>
>>135822751
>implying jews will wait in line with the other goys in Canada
They do but I don't usually wait either.
>implying they just don't go to the US for actual important healthcare
They can even go to India where it's a lot cheaper than in the US and better quality treatments.
>I would rather have a healthcare that I pay for than being in a lineup behind some nigger family and their 10 spawn.
Well you think US insurers don't cover nigger families with 10 spawns? Well they do and you'll wait just as here for an appointment. What's causing line-ups are doctors not managing their patients. It's not the healthcare system.
>>
>>135823072
Fuck off. I want to use my money for what I want and not be held hostage by the fucking niggers in Washington. If I get sick I promise I'll die on your doorstep.
>>
>>135819964
>Aussie tax rate
>"""""FREE""""
>>
>>135818521
How does it feel to know a black man did what was best for Americans?
>>
>>135824157
I'm an American. This is KILLING my bottom line. So, fuck off roach.
>>
>>135824220
That law SAVES tens of thousands of lives everyday.
>>
>>135818521
Supposed to double next year also...
>>
>>135824345
>SAVES tens of thousands of lives everyday.
Let them die. I am being driven into poverty to save them.
>>
File: negress2.jpg (22KB, 382x269px) Image search: [Google]
negress2.jpg
22KB, 382x269px
>>135824345
i don't care about the obese, niggers, or obese niggers

fuck off roach
>>
Google Cloward-Piven

Google Cloward-Piven

Google Cloward-Piven

Google Cloward-Piven
>>
>>135823414
>not be held hostage by the fucking niggers in Washington
How does that work exactly? You elect a president who says he's get rid of obongocare and replace it. That failed because no one understands what's replacing it. Then he says he'll get rid of it first so he doesn't have to explain what the replacement is really about. But that fails as well because he doesn't play nice. Did you elect the right person for this?
>>
>>135818521
I know a woman who was paying $1700 a month until she reached the age to qualify for Medicaid. I thought she was insane for paying that, but she was a cancer survivor and worried about remission and bankrupting her family if she had no coverage.
>>
>>135824919
I'll be penalized on my tax return if I don't have health insurance for 12/12 months.
>>
>>135825019
Congress is the only one that can pass legislation. The President can't do shit.
>>
>>135819246
>>135818521
How much income do you have?
If you have or get a Silver plan you probably can qualify for additional cost sharing reduction.
https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/cost-sharing-reduction/
There is also a truckload of hardship exemptions built into the law that let you forgo having coverage without penalty if it's a legit burden for you.
https://www.healthcare.gov/health-coverage-exemptions/hardship-exemptions/
>>
>>135825192
35k a year on average.
>>
>>135825154
Yeah but didn't he say he would do that? Doesn't that mean he (his party) needs to work with all congress to get it done?
>>
>>135825327
If you've been paying attention to our media, the Republicans did nothing but scream "Repeal Obamacare" and once Trump got into office, enough of them became as bad as the Democrats, and Trump can't do anything.
>>
>>135825327
He keeps introducing new workarounds to get it repealed but there's two or three holdouts and Congress is so fucked that only three dissenting votes tanks the whole piece of legislation. It's really just two or three fucking faggots that are causing this. The President can only do so much. Now he is content to let Obamacare collapse on its own which FUCKING SUCKS because that means I have to KEEP PAYING FOR THIS SHIT!
>>
>>135820811

"Bizarre timing?" Not sure what you mean, the Republicans promised this shit for 7 years and a lot of voter voted just to get rid of it.

Finally they held all the card. It was the perfect time.

They just never actually though they'd get the chance, so the opportunity was of no great value as they had no plan. They thought Hillary would win and they're ceremonially vote to repeal Obamacare another 40 times.

Why can't you dipshits ever just recognize MASSIVE failure by the GOP Congress and Trump? It's right in front of your sycophantic fucking faces.
>>
>>135824509

You know you don't have to pay the mandate? They've never enforced it. If you don't want healtcare don't buy it.

It's not like you're getting fined monthly, they just take the money out of your tax return. So if you're good with your taxes you shouldn't really pay anything.

Or are you just one of these LARPING whiney bitches? I bet you're still on your fucking parent's plan and don't even know how ANY of this shit works.
>>
>>135826157
I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GET THE MONEY TAKEN OUT OF MY TAX RETURN AT ALL! AT ALL! IT IS MY MONEY! MINE!
>>
>>135818521

Because its a tumor wrapped around the spinal cord. You can't just rip it out.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
PAY

MY

MEDICAL

BILLS
>>
My theory on the current plan from Trump and the Republicans is that Trump will take action on Obamacare if possible and give Republicans cover for 2018.

>If Trump takes executive action on Obamacare and it goes bad the Republicans can say Trump took executive action but they are not responsible.

>If Trump takes executive action and it goes fine the Republicans will try to say they were with Trump the whole time.

>If Republican congressman repeal Obamacare and it goes good or bad the Dems are going to label them all killers.

IMHO, the best purely political option is to allow Obamacare rates continue to skyrocket and point to John McCancer, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, and Democrats for not voting to even discuss Obamacare.

Let the American people know that the vote failed because of John McCancer and until these votes are on board they can expect more trouble from Obamacare.

Keep in mind all this trouble with Obamacare is placed squarely on Dems and Obama. Do NOT take the yoke off their shoulders until it becomes completely unbearably and the Dems either rush to the table to help or continue to lose power.
>>
>>135825296
That puts you under 400% FPL necessary to get premium subsidies (295% of 2016 FPL for FY17), so is >>135819246 net of them? Sadly, the cutoff for cost sharing reductions is 250% or $30,150 only $2K less than your current salary.
>>
>>135827169
Well, luckily my income is being reduced drastically in a few weeks. Maybe I can readjust my plan then.
>>
>>135826721
This, the best thing republicans can do is go
>hey we TRIED to do something about it, but the democrats + McCain stonewalled us the whole way
>they're the ones that passed it to begin with, so it's their fault if it fails
I'm honestly surprised the democrats actually fought it instead of saccing a couple low level senators and making them vote for a repeal with the republicans to put the healthcare issue on the republicans, too bad the democrats suck at 24d backgammon.
>>
>>135825888
Suspicious of what looks on the surface to be a massive fuckup that in reality could turn out to be just what was needed to fertilize support for single payer, that's all. I'm not the only one seeing it, so no need to chimp out and be a dick about it. I'm neither a Trump or a Republican supporter btw.
>>
File: cnnscam.png (177KB, 1583x728px) Image search: [Google]
cnnscam.png
177KB, 1583x728px
CBO office report on Healthcare was all lies by obama holdovers and CNN/Time Warner conspiracy. Just posted. Share. Send to White House.
>>
>>135818521
JEWS
>>
>>135825509
>enough of them became as bad as the Democrats
>>135825686
>two or three fucking faggots that are causing this.
So it's not Trump but he said he'd "fix it" and he can do it but he's not able to negotiate.

>>135828780
>Resigned from CNN
Fake news about fake news.
>>
>>135824766

seriously thank you
>>
>>135825154
Then why is it called Obamacare?
>>
>>135829174
He wrote the bill. Congress passed it.
>>
File: 1497299884181.jpg (106KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
1497299884181.jpg
106KB, 644x781px
>>135818521

>deny the enemy victory at all costs

Remember the old tale where two women calmed, to the king, to be the mother of a child. The king ordered the baby to be cut in half and shared by the two. When the sword was about to fall one woman screamed and decided to forfeit her claim to save the child. It was then the king knew who really cared for the baby and who the real mother was.

You can spot the evil by observing who is willing to destroy something to prevent another from 'victory'. Remember when Obama's administration "closed" all the outdoor memorials and booted veterans off? Institutional democrats are pure evil.
>>
>>135825686
Every bill they wrote would have increased how much you pay. Why did you want them to pass?
>>
File: 1495139587105.png (410KB, 733x510px) Image search: [Google]
1495139587105.png
410KB, 733x510px
>>135818521
>Not opting out and deciding to "pay" the fine
>Not withholding your health insurance status on taxes which you are able to legally do
>mfw I literally paid nothing this year.
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (39KB, 396x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1524.jpg
39KB, 396x644px
I thought it was supposed to be gone in the first 100 days lmao
>>
>>135829312
So why doesn't Trump write a bill for Congress to pass?
>>
>>135829312
That was a huge mistake.

Also, >Congress
To clarify only Democrats voted for it and all Republicans that were present voted against it on Christmas Eve Night December 24, 2009.

"The bill then passed, also 60–39, on December 24, 2009, with all Democrats and two independents voting for it, and all Republicans against (except Jim Bunning, who did not vote)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act
>>
>>135829312
Actually it's sort of based on the GOP health care plan from 1993. No wonder republicans have a hard time repealing it.
>>
>>135829696
Because Obamacare is still in place and any bill passed over top Obamacare becomes Obamacare+Trumpcare Addons.
>>
>>135829838
>Bill wrote by Obama and voted and passed by only Democrats on Christmas Eve Night and known as Obamacare is now the Republicans fault
Really makes you think.
>>
>>135820509
>insurance is a private service
>obamacare makes purchasing insurance mandatory under threat of fine

((Nothing)) odd about that
>>
>>135829867
That makes no fucking sense. Why doesn't he write a repeal bill that actually does what he said wants to happen?
>>
>>135830068
I guess back then Republicans were actually caring more about those without coverage because of no money or pre-existing conditions.
>>
File: 1478584968595.png (649KB, 977x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1478584968595.png
649KB, 977x1195px
tfw exempt
>>
>>135823414
you should move.
>>
>>135825686
>two or three people tanked it
i think you forgot about the senate democrats
>>
>>135831067
They aren't people, they don't count.
>>
Trump said his plan for replacing most aspects of Obama’s health-care law is all but finished. Although he was coy about its details — “lower numbers, much lower deductibles” — he said he is ready to unveil it alongside Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

“It’s very much formulated down to the final strokes. We haven’t put it in quite yet but we’re going to be doing it soon,” Trump said. He noted that he is waiting for his nominee for secretary of health and human services, Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), to be confirmed.

Where did this bill go?
>>
>>135819964
Smaller country and enjoy paying huge fucking taxes for all those student Africans.
>>
>>135830226
>That makes no fucking sense.
It is not my problem that you do not understand how all this works.

>Why doesn't he write a repeal bill that actually does what he said wants to happen?
Because Obama writing a law is not what a president is suppose to do especially on a huge part of the economy and everyones lives such as health care.

Congress is suppose to do all this but Obama is an idiot and as a result Dems lost over a 1000 seats across the country since Obamacare passed and the presidency in 2016.

Obamcare is a huge mistake and Dems are still losing because of it.
>>
>>135818521
Obamacare is a pharmaceutical scam. Republicans won't repeal it because they are being lobbied not to. This is why I love Trump, he is the only person in Washington actually standing against obamascam.
>>
>>135830068
it was based on Mitt Romney's plan! that was a big deal when it was discussed years ago before passing. hell, some people were calling it "romneycare."
>>
>>135824220
if its killing your bottom line, you bust be in a marginal line of work.
>>
>>135831418
Trump promised he would repeal Obamacare, get insurance to everybody, lower costs, and raise the quality of care. He also said he had a bill that would do this. That bill has never materialized. Why?
>>
>>135824345
Tens of thousands of lives that shouldn't be saved. Before Obongocare anyone who could afford health insurance had it cheaply, and now that it's government mandated it's not cheap unless you're a jobless leech or get destitute wages.
>>
>>135830471
The problem with "those without coverage because of no money or pre-existing conditions" is that Insurance and Health Care companies are not charities.

Felling bad for people who can not pay or people with pre-existing conditions does not actually mean a damn thing to insurance companies or doctors/hospitals.

No amount of bleeding heart, Muh Emotions based liberal agenda will change the fact that insurance and health care services actually cost money that someone has to pay or the insurance and medical care services go out of business and no one gets health care.
>>
>>135831524
>it was based on Mitt Romney's plan!
Why is it called OBAMACARE?!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when libs blamed OBAMACARE on Republicans or even Trump sometimes.

"The bill then passed, also 60–39, on December 24, 2009, with all Democrats and two independents voting for it, and all Republicans against (except Jim Bunning, who did not vote)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act
>>
File: ezgif.com-5346cf6a7a.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-5346cf6a7a.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>135831911
>trump promised

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>135827297
>good thing i'll be poorer soon so i can afford healthcare
I was the same way until I got a bureaucratic job. Paying $100/mo for a $6000 deductible, (which you may as well not even have at all) because everything else was 3 times as expensive.
>>
>>135832122
didn't fox news start calling it that because the real name of the act was too long for TV?

i get that no republicans voted for it yeah, but would anyone expect them to? it was a bill championed by a black democrat - republicans hate that shit.
>>
>>135832143
Pretty much. People don't seem to realize that this failure indicates that Trump is either incompetent or powerless. Either way, he's not who they thought he was.

If you don't think Trump was lying when he said he had "pretty much down for the final details" which would solve all our healthcare problems, then his new plan to increase the suffering of Americans to try to pressure democrats rather than unveil this golden bill seems pretty strange.
>>
>>135831911
>Trump promised he would repeal Obamacare, get insurance to everybody, lower costs, and raise the quality of care.
And he is doing what a president can do to pressure the Congress whose responsibility it is to vote and pass a bill that the president can sign. If John McCancer, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, and the Dems vote no there is not much Trump can do. The president taking too much power over such a thing is what lead to OBAMACARE in the first place and look at how much of a failure that has been.

>He also said he had a bill that would do this. That bill has never materialized. Why?
This is what the Republicans were pushing to start. If you expect Trump to have a full bill ready without the process that Congress must take to form a bill and vote to pass and then the president to sign... it looks like you got fooled.

Obamacare should stay in place and allow the rates to continue to skyrocket. Let the weight of Obamas failure to hang around the Dems neck until it and they die. Either complete and total repeal or let it die.
>>
>>135832471
>fox news
Anon, please. Don't speak of Faux Jews on this site. Go back to /r/T_D with that shit.

>i get that no republicans voted for it yeah, but would anyone expect them to?
Let it continue to haunt the Dems like it has for the past years since it past.

Let Obamacare take down as much of the Democrat party as possible and at this point you could say it has cost the Dems dearly.
>>
>>135818521
>I DON'T CARE IF I GET SICK!
Well, the people who would have to pay for your uninsured ass do care, so GET INSURANCE FAGGOT.
>>
File: 4chan (348).jpg (26KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (348).jpg
26KB, 480x363px
>>135823414
>If I get sick I promise I'll die on your doorstep.

Nope - taxpayers pick up the bill.

Stop being a whiney little crybaby shitstain and grow up.
>>
>>135818521
Abuse the shit out of it. Find a way to cost them as much as you can. The sooner this program goes bankrupt, the sooner people will have to admit that electing a nigger was a terrible idea.
>>
>>135832852
>He is doing what a president can do
Congress is responsible for passing a budget. The president writes budgets which Congress can completely ignore if they want to. He is expected to. It helps him articulate what he wants to happen. Why couldn't he do this for a health care bill? "This is what I would do, Congress. Just saying." Provide some details, point out which trade-offs you would take, etc. A president could do this. Trump has not. And he jumped to Plan: Use American Wallets for Leverage rather than try. So not "everything."

>If you expected Trump to have a full bill ready
I didn't. He said he did. Evidently that was a lie. Surprise surprise.
>>
File: 1497288566148.png (23KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1497288566148.png
23KB, 382x379px
>>135818521
its a jewish healthcare plan.

the democrats wanted it, the republicans wanted it.
>>
>>135833086
the "let it fail" argument kind of sucks - wouldn't it be better to pass legislation that improved obamacare or otherwise helped americans with the health insurance problems that we have?

that other anon specifically mentioned that his premiums are rising - i find it hard to believe that literally nothing can be done about that.

then another anon mentioned his healthcare in england being awesome. is america so weak that we can't do better than england? christ, we have so much bargaining power because of our size - we should be able to get awesome deals on prescription drugs at least!
>>
>>135818521
Bah, Obama needed 2 years to allow that shit. Trump needs more time, more effort, he is very close. But you can't expect to change a law that has been activated for 6 or more years in just 8 months
>>
>>135825027
Why didnt she just save the 1700 a month and pay the costs herself
>>
File: JAAAAAASON.webm (580KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
JAAAAAASON.webm
580KB, 640x358px
>>135832471
>it was a bill championed by a black democrat - republicans hate that shit.
>UHHH RACISM MUCH, GOY?!
Neck yourself.
>>
>>135833701
>He is very close
>No closer than a year ago
Anon, don't be a bootlicker. We were 1 vote away from higher premiums and deductibles, not a solution.
>>
>>135818521
>Pays 3,000 a year for healthcare that will save his life someday.
>Thinks this is a lot

Get off my board welfare queen. Fuck you. Your plan is likely subsidized, by the way.
>>
>>135833701
>Pls vote so we can find a real solution later
>Literally the only thing Congress has done so far
>If Trump had a solution he'd have offered it
>But he doesn't have any substantial ideas, just empty promises
>>
File: The New Blackmail.png (11KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
The New Blackmail.png
11KB, 310x326px
>>135818521
because they like it -- they want single payer.
Trump is trolling the GOP for being liars.

Proof: Trump mentioned how the GOP voted to repeal many times because they knew Obama would veto it. Suddenly they can't manage to pass a bill that Trump can sign into law.
>>
>>135818521
because Trump is too stupid to use an Executive Order
>>
>>135833503
So I gather you realize Obamacare is a failure but you want to put pressure on Trump to fix it after folks like John McCancer votes NO on even discussing a path forward.

Obamacare IS a failure and Dems WILL be stuck with it going forward.

Politically the best path forward is to allow the rates to continue to rise and put the blame were it deserved... on Dems, Obama, and the Republicans like McCancer, Murkowski, and Collins.

Anything short of full repeal of Obamacare will be labeled a fix and Obamacare becomes Trumpcare with all the Obamacare baggage.

This is EXACTLY why people warned against Obamacare in the first place as it politicizes Health Care. Obama and the Dems are to blame.

If Dems were smart and they are not they would vote to help Trump and the Republicans to repeal the dead weight that is Obamacare and allow Republicans make their own decisions going forward. Obamacare will be dead and Dems will not have to cheer lead for that literal political AIDS of a law.
>>
>>135834448
By what metrics is Obamacare a failure? Because costs are too high?

1. Average Premiums
2. Average Deductables
3. Number of Americans without any kind of insurance

These are the ways that we judge Obamacare as a failure. 1 and 2 became worse and 3 became better, but not as better as promised.

The thing is, the straight repeal bill makes 3 worse, AND makes 1 and 2 worse.

Why would you want a bill to pass that scores worse on the criteria that you used to assess Obamacare as a failure?
>>
>>135819246
calm down you fucking autist
>>
>>135818521
Sounds like fake news. My obamacare works A+++++++++ and the premium is low. If it's so useless to you just pay the 800 dollar tax for not having coverage

Also the reason is because all these issues that people talk about with obamacare only effect say 2 million of the 22 million who gained insurance. For the vast majority its great.
>>
>>135835188
>My obamacare works A+++++++++ and the premium is low.
so what exactly do you do with it?
>>
>>135834448
>John McCancer votes NO on even discussing a path forward.
Literally Republicans are only capable of taking symbolic votes. As soon as there's a chance it becomes actual policy, they swerve off the road to avoid driving into the tree.

Every vote to repeal during Obama's term was symbolic. The same bill failed in this congress.

Four senators literally asked for reassurance that this bill would never become law before they would vote for it.

That is all this process has ever produced. Why would you want tot continue this process?
>>
>>135833637
>the "let it fail" argument kind of sucks
Thats politics.

>wouldn't it be better to pass legislation that improved obamacare or otherwise helped americans with the health insurance problems that we have?
Obama and Dems should have thought about that before they passed Obamacare.

>i find it hard to believe that literally nothing can be done about that.
Repeal Obamacare and get the parasites with per-existing conditions off the system. You can not have sick people taking up large sums of money and young health people not wanting to pay because they do not need the care. Again, this is the problem with big government and these social programs.

>anon in """NOT AMERICA""" said blah blah blah
You are implying that a system that "works" in one country will work elsewhere.

"Terminally ill boy denied 'potentially life-saving' treatment by NHS 'would be given it in any US hospital' "
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/terminally-boy-denied-potentially-life-saving-treatment-nhs/
>>
>>135831286
lmao where did the one go where he said it was gonna cover everyone, for much less money, keep your plan, keep your doctor, everything! That he said in his interview after getting eletected..

That's what the big deal is.. The republican's ran the last 6 years on repeal and replace ... because you deductible is too high.. premium too high.. doesnt cover enough people (sometimes) .... And their solution vastly increased deductibles, premiums, dropped people from coverage

in reality they just wanted to repeal it
>>
>>135835389
uh go to the doctor if i need? Fill prescriptions? Just like any other health insurance
>>
>>135835480
>Get the parasites with pre-existing conditions off the system
>Everyone who gets isn't healthy is a parasite who should die in debtor's prison
Surprising your health care plans aren't more popular.
>>
>>135835480
>"Terminally ill boy denied 'potentially life-saving' treatment by NHS 'would be given it in any US hospital' "
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/terminally-boy-denied-potentially-life-saving-treatment-nhs/

Uh that kid is already dead the parents just dont wan't to deal with it. His brain is not capable of driving his organs and even the experimental treatment would not solve this. The court is saying they are prelonging his suffering not that they don't want to pay.

Also there is not an actual treatment for what he has... A doctor is saying he could maybe develop it... And other people have already offered to pay...... But the kid is already dead they are just keeping his organs going.
>>
File: mccain.jpg (382KB, 591x1336px) Image search: [Google]
mccain.jpg
382KB, 591x1336px
The progression of John McCain
>>
>>135834906
>By what metrics is Obamacare a failure?
>Posting on /pol/ and political board on 4chan
You have to consider all conversations to be in terms of politics.

Obamacare not only is a failure in terms that the Health Care law but also a political move by Dems lead by Obama. Dems lost over 1000 seats across the country and the presidency but also are left to defend the bill rather than dump and try for something better.

The longer those on the left continue to defend Obamacare and the rates continue to rise and insures drop out the better it will be for Trump and the Republicans. Dems have seemed to have decided they will go down with the Obamacare ship and I say let them.

I encourage all of the left to stay on board the Obamacare ship and take Republicans like John McCancer, Murkowski, and Collins with you.

"Anthem will drop out of Ohio's Obamacare market; 18 counties could be left with no ACA plan"
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/anthem-will-drop-out-of-ohios-obamacare-market.html

"Illinois insurers plan double-digit Obamacare rate hikes"
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20170801/NEWS03/170809980/illinois-insurers-plan-double-digit-obamacare-rate-hikes

Also, THIS IS WHAT YOU LEFTIST GET FOR POLITICIZING HEALTH CARE!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Obama and Obamacare was a mistake.
>>
File: ryanpaul.jpg (603KB, 1536x1065px) Image search: [Google]
ryanpaul.jpg
603KB, 1536x1065px
>>
File: failinghealthcare.jpg (245KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
failinghealthcare.jpg
245KB, 640x480px
only sabotaged healthcare will be proposed by master ryan
>>
>>135821627
Organs are at least in good supply these days as a result of fentanyl junkies leaving most of their organs in good health when they kill themselves off.
>>
>>135836191
>Point out failure in system with what amounts to a death panel or rationing for XYZ reason
>Still argue like a cuck for the government who is behind the problem to take more control
This is why you fail.
>>
>>135835480
it seems weak to throw up your hands and say "oh well that's life."

i don't feel the same way about people with pre-existing conditions, but that's probably because you're an asshole and i'm not. i'm sure if you were sick, you would prefer to get care rather than lay down and die.

the point is that america has so much power and so many smart minds, it's a pity that we have to deal with such a shitty health care system compared to other developed countries. we went to the goddam moon, can we really not figure healthcare out? we need better politicians.
>>
>>135835480
Charlie Gard was literally the breaking story on Fox the morning after the health care embarrassment. It was literally conservatives trying to distract from the fact that hey were supporting higher premiums, higher deductibles, and more uninsured. "Bureaucracy kills babies!"

Meanwhile, Medicare is extremely popular.
>>
>>135819964

>wake up in the morning
>pay the waking up tax
>go for a piss
>pay the urea tax
>brush my teeth
>pay the hygiene tax
>walk to work
>pay the locomotion tax
>work
>pay the income tax
>walk home past dark alleyway
>pay the multiculturalism tax
>turn on the telly
>we need more taxes
>get on /pol/
>pay the internet tax
>read Melbournite avocado muncher comment about how we have free shit
>pay more tax for having retarded countrymen like this
>go to bed
>nannystate spybots steal 5 dollars off my bedside table while I sleep
>wake up
>repeat
>>
>>135835818
No one is stopping you from creating a fund and depositing your check into an account for these parasites.

You leftist do not seem to grasp the idea that health care services and insurance are businesses and not charities.

Muh Feelings and Emotions arguments do not work here you turds.
>>
>>135818521
because boomers in Arizona and elsewhere continue to vote for cuckservative rinos.
>>
>>135835753
have you actually gone to the doctor, if so what reason?
>>
>>135836404
>How is this better?
>Cop out
>Politics is the only thing that matters
>"Just get *something* we can call 'Obamacare Repeal'"
This is why, every time Republicans gain power, the voters remember why they voted them out last time. All they can do is bitch, but never solve any kind of problem.

Meanwhile, Obamacare has become popular now that everyone sees that repeal and replace is a lie.
>>
>>135836672
>it seems weak
Well it got Trump and Republicans in office and Dems out.

>i don't feel
That is the problem you leftist do not seem to be able to identify in your politics. You are driven by emotions and feelings and not logic. Very progressive.

>shitty health care system compared to other developed countries
I think you need to back that up. And the next time you need medical you should drive to Mexico or Canada so that all these terrible doctors and hospitals and insurance companies that keep it all moving will not be burdened with keeping you healthy or alive.
>>
File: 70s show sad drunk kitty.jpg (82KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
70s show sad drunk kitty.jpg
82KB, 480x320px
>>135835188
Mine costs me just under $5,000 per year in premiums alone, but I chose the most expensive plan so that I wouldn't have a deductible.

All of the plans available in my state (except catastrophic plans) actually cost about the same if you actually have to use them and are set up so the break even point is $2,500 in gross costs. I've actually had to use it and just passed that point, so I'm saving out-of-pocket money with the higher premium now.

What is really shitty about the "cheaper" plans, is that the co-pays, co-insurance, ER visits, etc. are much more expensive with the lower premium plan, so in addition to having to pay a big lump sum up front through the deductible, each visit requires more cash on hand to even see a doctor.

Many, many, many people are only able to afford their non-premium health costs by putting it on credit cards. I work in consumer bankruptcy, so I'm not blowing smoke here.

For years after the ACA passed, medical bills went from the primary reason people were filing for bankruptcy to just one unsecured debt out of many. Every year, more and more clients come in with bigger and bigger credit card debt telling the same story, they paid their doctor with their card, making the minimum payment every month until their minimum payments were more than their paychecks.

I'm a pretty far left liberal, anon. I said 7 years ago that the ACA was the most expensive and least effective way to socialize health care. I don't quite remember when everyone on my side of the aisle suddenly decided we would all die if it gets changed in any way.
>>
>>135836687
>NHS death paneled a baby
>"literally conservatives trying to distract"
Your liberal AIDS are showing.
>>
>>135837300
not an argument
>>
>>135837282
>never solve any kind of problem
... created by Obama and the Democrats called OBAMACARE!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

>Obamacare has become popular now
Muh Polls say Hillary is 6,000,000 points ahead!!! I must fall back on the medias polls when I have failed to argue the trash liberal agenda!!!

Dems lost 1000 seats and the presidency because of Obama and Obamacare.

Not only was Obama a mistake but also his shit bill passed on Christmas Eve night by only Dems.

Keep defending the law that cost you the house, senate, and presidency.
>>
>>135827169
I make $36,000 and am eligible for zero premium tax credits and zero CSRs. Not sure where you came up with your math, but healthcare.gov certainly disagreed with you last December.
>>
>>135837596
Given up defending NIGGERCARE I see.

This is why you leftist keep losing.
>>
>>135837300
>>135836934
>The Left is emotional
>Republicans have no bill that is measurably better than Obamacare
>Still prefer it because it doesn't have Obama in the name
>Every Republican policy is based on making people afraid or angry
>Muh war on Christmas
>Muh immigrants speaking immigrantese
>Muh coastal elites
>Muh guns are being taken away every 2 years

You literally have no arguments. Obviously you think Obamacare is bad. Every solution you support makes everything worse. And you somehow think that most people won't be scratching their heads wondering what the fuck they elected Republicans for if they have all the power and still can't fix it.
>>
>>135837804
Obviously not emotional at all. Very succinct argument.
>>
>>135835448
It's my honest opinion that the only thing we need to "fix" Obamacare is to nullify the tax penalty. After that the system will finally totally collapse.
>>
>>135818521
They don't want to repeal it. They want to replace it with something that helps out only the insurance industry which is not something the people want. Unlike other stuff people do care about healthcare and if they pass the shit they want to pass they will be voted out on their ass.

But the problem as well, like I said, is that they don't want to do anything. They don't want to be the party in the driver's seat. They want to be the opposition party. The GOP wants to give the base some Red Meat to get dem votes and money but they don't want to do a damn thing outside of that.
>>
>>135838269
Dems lost 1000 seats and the presidency because of Obama and Obamacare.

I hope the left keeps cucks like you arguing for the failure that is Obamacare for as long as possible.
>>
>>135838375
>Building unstable
>People inside it
>Hit it with wrecking ball
>falls and kills people
>"See! I told you those architects were gonna kill us!"
>"Vote for me!"
Decent plan, because republicans are actually stupid enough to believe that.
>>
>>135838653
>People put Republicans in power to get rid of Obamacare
>Republicans prove they can't get rid of Obamacare without making everything worse
I wonder if this is really as advantageous an outcome as you seem to think.
>>
>>135838653
How do Republicans use Obamacare in their ads in a year? Gimme a quote.

"This time, guys, I promise."
>>
File: 1497146103759.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
1497146103759.png
452KB, 687x855px
>>135818521
>WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING REPEAL IT
it was a republican health care bill to begin with. remember why Romney couldnt say anything about obangacare when he ran?
>>
>>135838821
"Re dd it" called and they wanted their faggot back. Better run back go home.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Donald_Trump

"Obama's legacy: Democratic losses, party chaos"
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/14/obamas-legacy-democratic-losses-party-chaos/
>>
>>135831418
Presidents propose drafts of legislation to Congress all the time. You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>135838926
>Republican Ad: John "Brain Dead" McCancer, Murkowski, Collins, and Dems voted against even discuss a path forward for on OBAMACARE. You can think them and vote for their challengers in the up coming election.
>>
File: totenkopf.gif (33KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
totenkopf.gif
33KB, 659x659px
>>135838685
No one uses it for prescriptions. No one uses it for the "free" health check-ups. The only reason anyone pays for Obamacare is because they're afraid of the IRS. When I was on it I was throwing money into a hole. Hey, but at least wetbacks and genetic cesspools didn't die in the streets, right?

The problem with the mandate is that when you force people to buy something the price is only going to go up. Especially for something like healthcare where the poorest people are going to be the ones who suck up the most resources while contributing the least. There's no room for competition.

>>135838821
>>Republicans prove they can't get rid of Obamacare without making everything worse
Repealing Obamacare is political suicide. Once you give the gibs you can't take them back without martyring yourself, and that's something no politician is willing to risk.
>>
>>135838978
>Muh OBAMACARE is a Republican bill that is why only Dems voted for it
So are you saying Dems really had nothing to do with Obamacare? Why do Dems celebrate Obamacare all the time if it was a Republican bill? HMMMMM???!?!??!?!
>>
>>135839378
>Republicans wanted to raise your premiums and deductibles in order to fund a tax break for the rich
Which is less emotional?
>>
File: 1455423204998.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1455423204998.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>135839541
because the 2 party system is an illusion anon
>>
>>135818521
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
File: 1499540678264.jpg (20KB, 367x346px) Image search: [Google]
1499540678264.jpg
20KB, 367x346px
>>135818521
OBAMA IS A NIGGER.
>>
File: 1501343242275.jpg (43KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
1501343242275.jpg
43KB, 640x486px
>>135818521
You have 3 options:
Pure free market, if you get sick without insurance you are ducked. Premiums are low for shitty plans and high for good plans. Angry people with cancer shoot up hospitals from time to time out of frustration. Lots of suffering unless your economy is doing pretty good.

Middle ground: like pre and post Obama care, sucks for some and is great for others, depends on who drafted the law in theory. But only democrats can actually make a law here. Republicans can't because hard-core libertarians won't support them. Unless NAT-SOC took over and pushed the libertarians out. Probably won't happen though.

Single payer: everyone gets some protection. The hyper wealthy wind up getting medical care overseas in places that still adhere to category 2. Everyone else has to deal with rationed care. Limits military spending. Eventually you will have to embrace austerity or go full socialist utopia, but the latter requires hyper brutal exploitation of another country's resources (see Scandinavians who find their paradises with African oil)

Republicans can't leave category one until they fully and unequivocally embrace fascism.
>>
>>135839219
>drafts of legislation
>OBAMACARE
Listen, nigger. You can dodge the fact that Obamacare was tainted by Obama from the beginning when it should have never happened or at least the Dems should have done it the right way and included Republicans but they wanted control and put in place a massive new social program over health care.

>You have no idea what you are talking about.
Considering Dems have lost over 1000 seats and the Presidency it appears that the Dems have been taking pointers for you. HAHHAHHAHA!!!!
>>
>>135837787

Same here. I make $34,000 a year and didn't get shit to help pay for it.
>>
>>135839465
The mandate isn't what caused premiums to rise. Insurance markets become less risky the more healthy people buy into them, bringing the cost of paying claims down per person. That's why repealing the individual mandate was gonna increase premiums and deductibles.

The real reason the prices rose is because sick people finally got insurance, bringing the total payments in claims up. The mandate works in the other direction, trying to offset it.
>>
>>135839548
So you lost with Obamacare and now you are switching to class warfare?!

THIS IS WHY YOU LIBERALS ARE CONSTANT LOSERS!!!!!!!!!
>>
jew freemason senate and congress
>>
>>135839739
No one care argue against that. Obama is indeed a nigger.
>>
>>135839548
>Namecalling in every post
>Can't defend positions rationally
>The other side is so emotional
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>135826157
>Take it out of my tax returns
>not paying anything
Yes goy yes!
>>
File: BeforeVote.png (1MB, 1868x1628px) Image search: [Google]
BeforeVote.png
1MB, 1868x1628px
Because people will die
>>
File: 1462632255425.jpg (80KB, 450x399px) Image search: [Google]
1462632255425.jpg
80KB, 450x399px
>>135840005
dont buy insurance anon. are you under 40, single, male? if yes then dont get it. trump got rid of the fine. if u get really hurt just file bankruptcy. if you get cancer or somthin sign up for insurance, muh pre existing
>>
>>135839719
>Can't say Europe for Europeans and America for Americans
>because he isn't American
>He's European
Go back to Europe then, dipshit.
>>
>>135840258
>Because people will die
Dems and Obama should have NEVER politicized Health Care!!!
>>
>>135826157
>It's not like you're getting fined monthly, they just take the money out of your tax return. So if you're good with your taxes you shouldn't really pay anything.
>You aren't getting fined! They're just taking the tax revenue that they shouldn't have taken in the first place which is rightfully yours at gunpoint!
KILL

YOU'RE

SELF
>>
File: 1494815961649.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494815961649.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>135840479
>Dems and Obama should have NEVER politicized Health Care!!!
how many hundreds of years ago do you think this happened anon?
>>
>>135840341

My prescriptions cost $1200 a month. Not having health insurance is not an option.
>>
>>135818521
Kek I pay $6,000 a year for my wife and I to have insurance, we each have our own $4,000 annual deductible, and even after we meet them,the insurance only covers 60%. Cry me a river, faggot. Fuck you, too, Obama. You are also a faggot. Eat my shit.
>>
File: PAYGallacher.jpg (54KB, 615x621px) Image search: [Google]
PAYGallacher.jpg
54KB, 615x621px
The problem is simple... Health care needs to be organized by person, single payer is the right way.

If you are a fat piece of shit, you should pay more.
If you smoke cigarettes, you should pay more.
If you are a drug addict, you should pay more.

People with genetic mutations and other non-abuse caused issues shouldn't be paying for a mass of people who are abusive to themselves and create all sorts of health conditions that could be prevented by just losing weight and not abusing their bodies.

There is a big difference between; I was born with asthma or my finger was cut off at work today verses I'm an obese piece of lazy faggot who sucked a lot of dick, got aids, smoked and ate too much processed food, got cancer and haven't worked out a day in my life so i got every disease related to obesity.
>>
>>135818521
Move and get a better job you fuckin loser. It's that easy
>>
File: 1476120851743.jpg (20KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476120851743.jpg
20KB, 243x240px
>>135840750
testosterone blockers?
>>
>>135840668
>how many hundreds of years ago do you think this happened anon?
Since OBAMACARE passed in 2009 you AIDS infected fruitcake.
>>
>>135821084
>be american
>need to go to ER
>get there and all manor of sickly minorities waiting for care desperately
>go to check in
>do you have insurance anon?
>"yes, here's my card"
>right this way
as it should be, fuck your equality lines
>>
File: 1458931623496.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1458931623496.gif
674KB, 245x180px
>>135840883
>>
>>135840934
Hey, it cost the Dems 1000 seats and the presidency.
>>
>>135840870

No, I have real problems.
>>
File: AR-160329516.jpg (544KB, 2600x1749px) Image search: [Google]
AR-160329516.jpg
544KB, 2600x1749px
>>135840885

It goes by severity you entitled college welfare faggot.

Your belly ache from swallowing too much jew cum doesn't suffice as high priority.
>>
>>135840883
Maybe this administration will eventually become less dysfunctional
>spiteful
>no policy, only optics
Ehn, maybe not.
>>
He killed the mandate months ago by executive action. They can't fine you if you don't get a plan
>>
>>135827771
I'm honestly surprised the Dems haven't seen this plan plain as day. Every day Obamacare is in effect it helps Trump.

Premiums continue to rise, states continue to lose providers, and the base that benefits from it eventually suffers. A hungry dog knows no master.

Come 2018 Trump can say, "Hey these fucktards can't repeal this bill even though it has run out of money and you morons decided to give the subsidy payment power to the president which is me so I can hang onto that for the next 2 years."

I have no idea why the Dems haven't decided to re-group and actually build a fucking plan.
>>
>>135841162
>turned 26 on October 13th 2016
Will I be penalized if I cancel my plan?
>>
>>135832122
The model legislation for the ACA (and Romneycare) was drafted by the Heritage Foundation in the 1990s as the fiscal conservative response to the Clinton's healthcare initiative.
>>
File: 1469418905515.jpg (120KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
1469418905515.jpg
120KB, 456x337px
>>135841056
really? i voted for trump because hilldog is a warmonger
>>
>>135841162
>Killed the individual mandate
>Skinny repeal was about killing individual mandate

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/03/trump-obamacare-mandate-enforcement-237937

Sorry anon, the test scores came back, and you're retarded.
>>
File: 1467825293528.jpg (33KB, 480x564px) Image search: [Google]
1467825293528.jpg
33KB, 480x564px
>>135841059
>No, I have real problems.
to bad we dont have universal health care right?
>>
>>135841219
As soon as Dems get congress, Trump will be impeached.
Trump can't turn on the Senate or the House without destroying himself.
So he won't say shit.
Try again.
>>
>>135821945
>pray to god that Trump ends up destroying both parties somehow

he is honestly half way there
>>
>>135841219

> Every day Obamacare is in effect it helps Trump.

This... it only adds to his argument. The cost rises for EVERYONE.

The only people who win with obamacare are people who are living in poverty, but hey... isn't that what the democrats wanted as a control mechanism?

Free gibs from the system, just be a good slave when we ask you to vote for us.
>>
>>135841134
With the Dem party in the state that it is in, with the lack of power it holds, and the trash liberal base I feel that the Republican party does not have to worry about the Dems for some time... if ever with cucks like you hanging around their necks.

>INB4 Kamala "WTF is Bernieland" Harris

https://mic.com/articles/183105/democratic-rising-star-kamala-harris-has-a-bernie-sanders-problem
>>
>>135841819

https://archive.is/ufTxp
>>
>>135841609

> As soon as Dems get congress

not going to happen... it's a well known fact that the lower class liberals don't really vote for anything but big elections.

Dems will be losing more seats soon enough.
>>
File: mccain-brain_large.jpg (370KB, 1150x813px) Image search: [Google]
mccain-brain_large.jpg
370KB, 1150x813px
>>
pay the tax instead, I think it's like $1700

if you get sick, just get insurance after the fact and there's nothing the company can do about it
>>
>>135818521
Let it burn desu. Let it burn and continue to implide.
>>
>>135841249
>Trying to scramble away from OBAMACARE as hard as possible
This is what I find hilarious about liberals who try their hardest to disown OBAMACARE and blame it on Romney.

Are you saying that the nigger Obama stole OBAMACARE from Mitt Romney?!

>First black president
>Steal health care bill from rich white man
>Fuck it up
>Blame it on Romney

Just like a nigger.
>>
>>135826721
Congress doesn't give a flying fuck about rates. They don't have to pay for this shit system, and until they do, they won't actually attempt any real reform
>>
>>135818521
I pay more than you and want them to repeal it. Never used it. If i get sick I go to urgent care, pay $80, make sure I'm not dying and go home without involving insurance. Not worth it. Let there be competition, cross state lines, etc. Get premiums down to where they need to be. I don't want to pay for fatties to get stomach surgeries. I don't need that coverage.
>>
>>135841909
>It's a well known fact that liberals don't vote in midterms
>Doesn't know that midterms always hurt the president's party

>>135841819
>Majority of the country
>No power in government
>Gets more pissed off every day
Surely things will stay this way forever.
>>
>>135842161
>Congress doesn't give a flying fuck about rates.
Government dictating health care can be a real bitch when it comes to cost. It is like OBAMACARE did not make shit affordable.

>they won't actually attempt any real reform
I though all the liberals said OBAMACARE was real reform, the way forward and so on.
>>
>>135840750

there it is... right fucking there... YOUR prescriptions cost almost $15k per year.... and that's just the start of your medical expenses, I assume.

If YOU aren't paying $15k out of your pocket - how much should you pay? Who should pay the rest?
>>
File: boogie2.png (248KB, 289x329px) Image search: [Google]
boogie2.png
248KB, 289x329px
>>135842163
PAY
>>
>>135842389
>Surely things will stay this way forever.

"Hillary Clinton: "Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead?"
>https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/22/hillary_clinton_why_arent_i_50_points_ahead.html

Surely, the Dems strategy to effectively commit political suicide for the sake of Obama's legacy and big government social programs will pay off EVENTUALLY!!!
>>
>>135818521
>I PAY 3,000 DOLLARS A YEAR FOR SHIT I DON'T FUCKING USE!
that's why you fucking retard
>>
>>135840885
>Desperately
Mexicans go to the er for sniffles and sore throats because they know theyll be treated without any ID or payment.
>>
>>135842653
Did that fat fuck survive his surgery?! I hope so.

Boogie is an alright guy and I hope he recovers without too many issues.
>>
>>135842765
>Any topic
>brings up muh liberals destroying America
>basis of entire party
>shit firehose
>>
>>135818521
Because some republicans don't agree with the idea of not providing basic health care to the impoverished at cheap rates. it's an inherently pro-American concept to take care of those around you.
>>
>>135842997
1000 SEATS AND THE PRESIDENCY!!!!!
>>
>>135840763
Healthcare needs the free market.
>>
>>135842997
>Repeating self
>All caps
>Still no rational points
>Still a retard
inb4 no you
>>
>>135834319
He already ousted those lying fucks. That's why he was voted in.
>>
>>135818521
$3k a year? Your a subsidized nigger.
>>
>>135842027

But here is the thing...

People sit here bitching about muh $3K I PAY AND CAN'T USE MUH INSURANCES...

fuck you

that's a drop in the bucket compared to what your health expense (or your shtposting friends) are likely to be the moment you actually need help.
>>
>>135818521
>care about my money
>pay $3,000

which is it OP?

why bother paying for niggercare?
>>
>>135818521

I DON'T WANT TO PAY!!!! I JUST WANT THE MOMENT I GET SERIOUSLY HURT TO HAVE 100K IN MEDICAL EXPENSES COVERED FOR $25/MO PAYMENT!!!!!
MAGA!!!!!
>>
>>135843141
The free market is incapable of handling healthcare. It is too expensive and its demand is too inelastic. Prices will always rise beyond reasonable levels for giant swathes of the population, resulting in a less healthy, less productive, more indebted society. Insurance itself is just a workaround to this, but it will necessarily increase the total cost of healthcare (because the insurance companies will profit as much as possible), just tamp down some of the spikes of who is paying what. And if you're not profitable to insure (like if you are reasonably expected to actually use your insurance) then there's literally no incentive strong enough to make the insurance companies keep you longer than they have to, and certainly not take you.

The free market is what we had before. It wasn't working. It's not the answer.
>>
>>135843570
because you get fined for not having Obungacare
>>
Back to "Re dd it" all the libtards go to jerk off to gay porn.
>>
>>135843721
>I'm not an Obese faggot with a pre-existing condition so I have to pay massive amounts for insurance that I statistically will probably not use anytime soon.

You cocksuckers also like to forget the amount of coverage Insurance is giving away these days.
>>
>>135842089
Basically, yeah. The insurance mandate was a Republican idea, and now you hate it because Democrats actually did it.
>>
>>135843141
Healthcare can never be a free market. Even without our backwards liability regime, strict requirements governing who can get into the medical profession, and enormous levels of regulatory capture. It is an industry that benefits tremendously from consolidation. Arguably one of thebest cases for a natural monopoly. That is why hmos arose in the first place, because it is more profitable than a doctor on their own. Then they spread by region until for most specialists and procedures they have a local monopoly and can begin pricing out anyone who is out of network. Drug prices might be an exception, there would be low barriers to entry for creating generic drugs if our patent law wasn't so backwards. Again a case of regulatory capture, despite pharmaceutical industry posting record profits the fda accepts any research costs that are claimed, becoming incredibly deferential. Obamacare took a horrible situation and made it worse. Worse than what we had before and worse than actual socialism. It gave an already powerful industry a blank check to charge whatever they can justify. It even made their product mandatory. And offered to buy it for anyone who couldn't afford it. Each and every word approved by the industry before it was passed. Of course repeal wouldn't help this. They would say the bureaucratic reformation will drive costs up further and at the end they'd have no incentive to bring them down. It isn't like you could set up shop as an out of network endocrinologist or buy an mri machine and hope whoever controls your local market will send patients your way.
>>
>>135843729
>The free market is what we had before
This isn't true either. It was a heavily regulated industry with the industry itself having an enormous role in its own regulation. Government defined the interaction at every level.
>>
File: swedishwinterolympics.gif (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
swedishwinterolympics.gif
3MB, 480x480px
>>135819757
are you telling him to go bug chasing, nigger?
>>
>>135842921
Problem is that it was likely a waste of fucking money, considering that the few times he's lost weight he immediately gains double that much back.
>>
>>135845093
True. "Free-er" or at least "less coordinated than it is now" would have been more accurate.
>>
>>135844841
>The insurance mandate was a Republican idea
Yet, only Democrats voted for and a Democrat president signed OBAMACARE into law. You libs can try and run away from OBAMACARE all you want but you can not.

Also, trying to blame Romney for Obamacare is an admission that you want to disown Obamacare asap.

>Democrats actually did it
So you are saying the Dems stole the OBAMACARE from Republicans because they could not come up with anything on their own and now that it failed you blame it on Republicans.

These political arguments from the left to disown OBAMACARE are insane.

Let me give you cucks on the left some political advice: Abandon OBAMACARE ASAP!!!

I am glad to see the left has not learned their lesson after losing 1000 seats and the presidency. I guess as long as you leftist want a political ass whopping the Republicans will be happy to keep delivering.
>>
>>135845095

> pic related

In Canada we do something similar except syrup comes out and you suck on it.
>>
>>135818521
Lol I won't by health insurance until I'm at least 40. There is zero risk of illness before then.
>>
>>135836699
at least you don't have a carbon tax mate i get taxed for the fumes i exhale
>>
>>135821084
Are you retarded, nigger?

American healthcare is better in every foreseeable way, aside from "muh insurance"

Normal white people have insurance and have no issues
>>
I love it, im a neet in a state that expanded medicaid, live at home and get my healthcare for free. bretty gud
>>
File: aww shit.jpg (23KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
aww shit.jpg
23KB, 400x541px
>>135845616
>>
>>135818521
Partly because you never know when you will be knocked unconscious and taken to a hospital for treatment. Someone has to pay.
Partly because all of the current replacement proposals have been stealth tac cuts to Trumps friends that massively increase the deficit.
>>
>>135847744
>replacement proposals
It is like Obama and the Dems should have never dragged insurance and health care services into politics in the first place.
>>
Why can't (they) repeal obongocare and just do nothing after?
>>
>>135818521
Because the nazis and communists in the government want single payer. Hitler won after all and the USA sucks.
>>
>>135818521

Well somebody has to pay for our overly subsidized medical bills OP.
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.