[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blacks have made greater contributions to American culture than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: chuck-berry.jpg (233KB, 1274x1600px) Image search: [Google]
chuck-berry.jpg
233KB, 1274x1600px
blacks have made greater contributions to American culture than white southern dipshits
>>
File: 1500909810693.jpg (123KB, 460x730px) Image search: [Google]
1500909810693.jpg
123KB, 460x730px
>>
>>135812927
They sure did pick a whole lot of cotton.
lawdy
>>
File: Capture.png (866KB, 790x578px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
866KB, 790x578px
"No."
>>
Like what?
Peanut butter?
I thank them for that, but it could have been invented by anybody
>>
>>135813125
jazz, blues, rock'n'roll, rap
>>
>>135812927
>What is Elvis Presley
>What is classic country
>What is southern rock
>>
>blacks have made greater contributions to American culture than white southern dipshits
Chuck has always had a thing for young blonde women, the fact that he's been married for some 30+ years doesn't get in the way of Chuck's "fun."
Anyhoo, Chuck apparently has a thing for videotaping his "encounters with the aforementioned blondes. One tape that got him in trouble went like this:
Video shows naked blonde woman and naked Chuck Berry. Woman gets down on her kness and Chuck proceeds to releive himself on her, all the while saying things like," Yeah, you like that, don't you. You like it when I piss on your face. yeah, open your mouth. Drink my piss. yeah drink it all up."
When Chuck is finished he says, "Kiss me baby. No You smell like piss, go wash yourself off."
The woman goes and washes off, while Chuck adjusts the camera. The woman comes back and Chuck lies down face up on the floor. The woman straddles his face. Chuck says, "Time for my breakfast." The woman ummmm......does #2 on Chuck's face and in his mouth.
>>
File: brooks.png (134KB, 1035x546px) Image search: [Google]
brooks.png
134KB, 1035x546px
>>135812927
Depends on what culture you adhere to. Two of the top three biggest artists are White Southerners. The Beatles, Garth Brooks, and Elvis Presley.

https://archive.is/BLDti
>>
>>135813125
Peanut butter was invented by the Aztecs, actually.
>>
>>135814351
The Beatles were from Liverpool, England you moron! heh
>>
sheeee iiit

Chuck Berry Sued Over 'Toilet Tapes'
In 1990, rock 'n' roll legend Chuck Berry settled a class action lawsuit with 59 women after they accused him of illegally videotaping them in the bathroom of the Missouri restaurant he owned, The Southern Air. A biographer later speculated that the pervy affair cost him about $1.2 million in payouts.
>>
>>135813329
elvis is a white version of nigger music, so is southern rock...
It stems in ancient greece and france if u wanna go real deep, but yeah
>>
>>135813236
Blues came from Blacks copying European folk
>>
>>135814441
Blacks invented everything. Aztecs were black. Dey wuz kangz.
>>
File: rapmusicreality.jpg (203KB, 1582x1627px) Image search: [Google]
rapmusicreality.jpg
203KB, 1582x1627px
>>135813065
>>
>>135812927
Yes, this great visionary and Noble savage brought the toilet cam into our pop culture consciousness.
>>
>>135813236
rap is actually skeltonic verse, invented in the about 500 years ago by John Skelton, a European
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.