[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If blacks systematically enslaved whites for hundreds of yea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 27

File: pat.jpg (59KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
59KB, 560x700px
If blacks systematically enslaved whites for hundreds of years and did the shit we did to them to us, wouldn't you be pissed?

I fucking love the white race and if this shit happened to my people I sure as fuck would hold a racial grudge. Shit I am surprised there are so few extreme Black Power type movements from niggers.

Give a listen to my man Patrice, he makes some fucking good honest points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib7sIHFYKPA
>>
File: 1495207140027.png (109KB, 572x532px) Image search: [Google]
1495207140027.png
109KB, 572x532px
slavs were enslaved for thousands of years and they're still light years ahead of niggers
>>
>>135803618

Every race has murdered or enslaved some other race at some fucking point.

WW2 still in living memory. almost 60 million dead. If we can be friends with the Germans now, then I think it's time to fucking move on.
>>
>>135803907
I was not discussing how backward niggers are just how I can see how they justify their anger toward whites
>>
>>135804014
Yeah every race has done bad shit and enslaved others. I am just saying wouldn't you be pissed if niggers enslaved your people for centuries and it only stopped like 200 years ago?

Plus ya can't really compare a war between nations to enslaving another race for ages. I agree its time to move on, but I feel no anger at being racially humiliated like niggers have.

I am just throwing out some thoughts and fancied an honest discussion on how this shit happening to your race would make YOU feel PERSONALLY.
>>
>>135803618
Patrice is /ourguy/
He also said that reparations would never work because black people would spend it on sneakers
you can't paint Patreeky into a corner
>>
>>135804380
I am not arguing for reparations or any other shit.

I am not painting patrice into a corner.

I AM curious as to how being racially humiliated would affect your view on the race that enslaved you.
>>
>>135804029
They weren't enslaved by whites, they were enslaved by other blacks and then the slaves were bought by jews and whites. Kys
>>
>>135803618
No, because I would realize that blacks were superior and whites were/are weak and white countries still lived in the stone age. Furthermore I would thank a fellow black man for bringing my ancestors over so I could live in a first world advanced country..
>>
Great comedian. I wish he was alive right now. He would have just the right words for the SJWs. I miss your jokes, man. Can you come back down sometime and tell Bill Burr to stop being a faggot?
>>
>>135804370

You're talking to the wrong person, friend. I'm pro-equality, anti-racist, anti-sexist, you name it, live and let live.

I've been hospitalised twice for being white and lefties laugh or call me a liar when I mention this.

I don't hold grudges but I am certainly more careful around certain 'groups'.

What's your point? If I follow your logic then I should hate everyone and it should be understandable to you. You don't make progress by living in the past. Learn and don't forget, sure. Special treatment because of it? Hell fucking no.
>>
>>135804618
Semantics, yes other niggers caught them in Africa and Jews brought them over. So yes maybe they weren't EN-slaved by whites but we sure as fuck kept them as slaves.

How would 400 years of slavery at the hands of niggers 200 years ago, make you feel as a white man today?
>>
>>135804933
>We
>We
>We
>We
>We
Didn't only like 1% of American whites own slaves? Only Jews as a group of people owned a considerable amount of Jews.

Blacks should hate Jews, not Whites.
>>
>>135804906
I am pro-equality but racist and sexist.

My logic is not that everyone should hate everyone, just that the hate is understandable . I have no idea how to progress forward from racial tensions and don't claim to. Plus where did I say they deserved special treatment?
>>
>>135804933
Christians slaughtered my people and destroyed their culture and history to the point where we know fuck all about them. I don't hate all Christians now. Fuck off.

captcha: stop halt
>>
>>135803618
Barbary pirates enslaved millions of white people. Ottoman Empire enslaved tens of millions of europeans.
If you heard a European complaining how they can;t get ahead because of that slavery, what would you think of the person?
>>
>>135803618
What was your great great grandfather's name?

You don't know?

Then fuck this group guilt liberal bullshit.
>>
>>135805364

There were Christian empires throughout Africa, even in west Africa before the arabs and europeans came. Are you one of those black muslim types? Those peoples who are conquered always lose some of their culture. Now with the west Africans who became slaves, it was particularly brutal, but scientific racism is the real enemy in this, not Christianity.
>>
>>135805300
Well they do honestly hate JEws go to any awakening group its a big topic
>>
I feel this board is drifting into SJW territory in its refusal to even consider an opinion they dislike.

Once and for all I am not promoting white guilt, special treatment for blacks or any of that shit.

I am simply saying would you be pissed if we lived in an alternate reality where everything happened to same but the races where reversed.
>>
If you're stuck living in the past over things that did not happen to you, you're no better than niggers today.
>>
>>135805348

How the fuck can you be pro-equality but racist and sexist?

Also, it's kind of implied that you see this group to be deserving of special treatment. You don't seem concerned about the Spanish attacking you Brits at every opportunity in the past (because no Brits are still pissed about that) or parts of Africa where slavery is still rampant.
>>
>>135805870
They place Jews in the same category as whites. Jews in America as a group have been oppressing them. Whites as a group has not.
>>
>>135805825
I'm white you retard.

>scientific racism
fucking what? sorry I took you seriously.
sage
>>
>>135803618
Only anglo cucksand few others did this to blacks not entire white race.
>>
>>135805945
Because I think niggers are genetically inferior to whites and that women are inferior to men. I do however support equal rights (not special treatment) for all.

I don't see them as deserving of special treatment only that I believe alot of the racial anger is justified by how I would personally feel if that shit happened to my people.

And yeah I don't give a shit about the spaniards but they didn't keep my ancestors as slaves, we just had wars with them.
>>
>>135805870
HEIL HITLER!
DAS RITE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

we hate whites and jews fuck that nigga patrice that house nigger pussy ass diabetic bitch race trading blackish faggot
>>
Turks did it and I'm not even THAT mad. History was brutal. We have to get over it and move on.

>this thread is made to distract us from the abundant evidence for SETH RICH murder
>>
>>135803618

Whites were enslaved by moors, mongols, other whites. Are you pissed with them?

Black on black slavery was practiced in Africa many years before Europeans arrive and effectively continues being practiced even today. Are blacks pissed with other blacks? Very likely considering the black on black crime statistics.
>>
>>135803618
If Blacks were somehow in that position (they wouldn't have the mental faculty to do it on their own) then they would be more cruel and they would never have given whites freedom. This also doesn't stop the fact that blacks enslaved other blacks for thousands of years, and it was routine to own slaves in the old world when you conquered a people. Blacks lucked out by being American slaves at the tail end of the Old World.
>>
>>135803618
>my man Patrice
Patrice wasn't your man you filthy buck toothed chav fuck off before I bash your head with your mom's cunt
>>
>>135806848
I feel it's different for niggers in America, like some whites brought many different tribes from africa and used them as slaves. These slaves then developed their own cultural identity - African Americans - one of the biggest parts of that identity is being slaves to some white people.
No cultures in history besides maybe the Egyptians and the Jews, had this happen. Sure the moors raided english seaside towns for ages but slavery is not part of the english cultural identity the same way as it is for african americans. Blacks sold blacks yes but the face of american slavery is whites opressing a whole culture - African Americans.
>>
>>135806169

The idea that blacks were considered by some to nearly be a missing link, and social darwinism that eventually gave rise to perverse eugenics and the nazi notions of a master race. That is what I meant by scientific racism you dolt.
>>
>>135806358

Patrice was awesome. You are an idiot. You are probably not black, and if you are you are probably some light skinned black retard that plays the fag for the democrats.
>>
>>135803618
STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS!!!

SAGE
>>
>>135808712
whats a slide thread?
>>
>>135808532
>You are probably not black, and if you are you are probably some light skinned black retard that plays the fag for the democrats.

you're right you're never black enough honkey inbred incest suck my dick you fucking hate filled loser
>>
>>135803618
Sandniggers slaved whites for about 1000 years and now they all like
>>rapegees welcome!
>>
>>135809137

I do not hate you though, I am just annoyed by you. If you needed help with something I would help you out. You progressive fuckers have turned the word "hate" into something meaningless. All emotions, all sentimentality. It is bullshit. You take complex shit and simplify the hell out of it so that there can be no discussion. Black lives matter is pseudo-intellectual garbage.
>>
File: 1501123522938.png (674KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501123522938.png
674KB, 768x768px
>>135803618
>I sure as fuck would hold a racial grudge
that's because you're stupid as a nigger.
post a pic of your hand, faggot.
$20 that you're a fucking shitskin or a nog--just gauging by your reasoning abilities here. I can see the stupid from here.

You know what his name was, don't you, faggot? Or are you too fucking brainless to even manage that little bit?
>>
>>135809548
its obvious b8 m8
>>
>>135804906
>I've been hospitalised twice for being white
>I'm pro-equality, anti-racist, anti-sexist, you name it, live and let live.
does the dikenigger's cuckoldry know no bounds?
>>
>>135803618
Not really. I'd consider the alternative which is living in Africa. then I'd think...I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
>>
>>135804933
200 years ago Europe was at the end of the Napoleonic wars, just before that many people were mostly semi-slaves working for a landlord sun to sun in the fields.
In the first industrial revolution there was another kind of slavery going on in the sweat shops with people working 14-16 hours a day, kids and women often killed or mutilated by the machinery or the smog.
You seriously sound like you have no fucking idea of what you are talking about.
>>135805901
>>You disagree with my very very stupid ideas you must be some kind of SJW
nigger, you just stupid
>>
>>135810422
The people who ruled us 200 years ago where white, its alot easer to hate someone who looks different.
>>
>>135803618
>if blacks enslaved whites
They have
>>
>>135803618
look man, the only way black people will lose the inferiority complex is if they become the dominant race in the countries that bought em as slaves.
they want to dominate and shit on whitey.
and i understand it.
but why the fuck would i want that to happen?
at the end of the day, might is right.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 160x90px
>>135803618
You mean like the English did to the Irish?
>>
>>135805945
I know you may hate spanish very much, but it was the bongs that were always jumping on every war aganist us.
Only the pre-US independece war and the US independence war we attacked them for revenge.
>>135810656
>>Carefully ignore this >>135809270
>>
>>135810921
Op here my exact opinion, I just wanted to see if people could understand why blacks are pissed.
>>
>>135803618
>did the shit we did to them to us,
Only a tiny fraction of white people did this, and niggers did (and still do) worse to themselves.
>>
>>135811028
Some Irish are still pissed, pissed enough to blow shit up.
>>
>>135803618
But niggers did enslave whites for hundreds of years when they had control of iberia
>>
>>135811215
>>OP here
>>first day in /pol/
>>
>>135811158
Is slavery a huge part of our cultural identity as whites?
>>
>>135811382
people usually cba reading that code thing
>>
File: patrice.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
patrice.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>135803618
As righteous as Patrice was, I have to disagree. I'd try to get back to my homeland instead of sitting around and thinking, "Yeah. This is good enough especially with all the gibs that come my way."
>>
File: 1501284583847.png (562KB, 645x624px) Image search: [Google]
1501284583847.png
562KB, 645x624px
>>135811368
And rightfully so
T. Bostonian
>>
>>135803618
Africans already enslaved Europeans for centuries after the fall of Rome. What we did in response to that was to get our shit together so that wouldn't happen anymore and you are all beneficiarios of that. You're welcome.
>>
>>135811640
Yeah, OP was correct I guess.

But I'm smart enough to realize that blowing shit up over african slavery is counter intuitive at this point. The only blacks that do this shit where self destructive in the first place.
>>
>>135811375
and arabs enslaved fucktons of blacks. Wayy more than whites ever did and they did it longer than we did. Where's the arab hate? Nope. Arab and black alliance against whitey. Same for mexicans. When do people ever bring up mexicans slaving the chinese? Never. You know why black people pretend to give a shit about native american's? Its because they know they can use it against white people. That's literally the only reason.
>>
>>135804370
>I am just saying wouldn't you be pissed if niggers enslaved your people for centuries and it only stopped like 200 years

Not if i learned through studying global history that niggers have been enslaving niggers, chinks have been enslaving chinks, whites have been enslaving whites, arabs have been enslaving arabs, and everywhere inbetween since the dawn of humanity no. I'd especially proud to live in a country in america whose core ideological tenet is cultural assimilation and not racial superiority
>>
>>135811620
That wasn't always the case, when black people where doing well they weren't getting gibs. They where getting trash, then became better over the years due to the free and open capitalistic system. We did better despite of overt racism, when we where awesome.

That is erased now, due to gibs. And the gibs affect everyone. I get your point but its intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>135811416
We still remember the times the christian kingdoms in Spain had to pay virgins as tribute to the sandniggers
http://www.diariodeleon.es/noticias/revista/origen-cantaderas_1103524.html
And we still celebrate kicking the moors out with sword and blood
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moros_y_cristianos
>>
>>135811892
Just look up all of the African conflict sparked between middle east muslims and mainland Africans and you would be wrong.

But where you aren't wrong is the fact that black muslims also sold slaves, in that case it was a religious thing.
>>
>>135812106
I agree blacks were better economically before the gibs, but what's stopping blacks today from going back to Africa? Nothing at all. Remember the 3rd grade when you started doing long division and you'd get a remainder? That's black people in America. They're a "remainder" of history.
>>
>>135803618
What is slavery were still going on? Would you be harping on past slavery which was abolished?

Let's remember that US Marines are called leather-necks because when President Jefferson sent them across the ocean in on a sailing ship to kick Tripoli's shit in over the capture and enslavement of white sailors, they wore reinforced collars to prevent their heads being easily chopped off during battle.
>>
>>135812263
I only read english muthafucker but if that shits true it definatly add to my hate of sandniggers.

People say that the niggers shouldn't hold grudges. Should we whites not be proud of our history? Both slavery and our greatest achievements happened in the past, both were done by our ancestors and we had nothing to do with it.

I AM proud of white history so why shouldn't niggers be pissed about slavery?
>>
>>135812347
>Just look up all of the African conflict sparked between middle east muslims and mainland Africans and you would be wrong
I don't understand what you meant by this. I'm saying arabs and blacks don't have a great history together compared to whites and blacks. Its a religious thing like you said but in reality that's fairly the same thing as me just writing off what europeans did as "a conquest thing"
>>
>>135807565

All the niggers in the entire continent of America were slaves.

Brazil's blacks aren't making a fuss about it (except the recently politically inspired by the U.S.).

Cuba's blacks were also slaves. They don't cry about it, just appreciate the communism of the land...
>>
>>135809548

Well said. You seem like a good nigger.

Did you know my people invented the word negro?
>>
>>135812637
You won't "move back", so why should I?
>>
>>135803618
>did the shit we did to them
You mean like freeing them? Ending slavery? Fighting the single war with the most deaths in our nation's entire history even up until today?

You mean that shit? I would think we would be begging to pay them everything we could.
>>
File: 1500352646376.jpg (112KB, 655x983px) Image search: [Google]
1500352646376.jpg
112KB, 655x983px
>>135811793
Yep. Being Irish and hating the English is a little different since they kept their country because they blew shit up
>>
>>135813043
I shouldn't move back to Europe because my ancestors chose this place. We immigrated freely. Blacks are the only group in America that didn't choose America. The only group brought here in violently and in chains. That makes American blacks qualitatively different than any other group in this country.
>>
>>135812263

Yeah! Long live Ramiro I and the battle of Clavijo!!!

Even if it is fictional, its a great story.
>>
I was in the grocery store today standing in line to buy some fried chicken. There were 4 black dudes in front of me one was retarded. They bought a whole bucket of chicken and almost all the potato wedges. Then some black lady ordered some deli meat. A black lady was behind me waiting her turn and an old black man was next in front of me. There was only one black lady working there and it took forever. The old man was checking his watch and he ordered coleslaw. I had to put the watermelon back so it would stay cold while I waited. I got two fried chicken breasts and mashed potatoes. I wanted potato wedges but homeboy in front of me (the one with the retard) had bought nearly all of them. I had also gotten gatorade and homegirl behind me had the same stuff I had. I'm a honky so I'll let ya'll go ahead and figure out what that says about America.
>>
>>135804370
You understand you have no actual argument that doesn't appeal to emotion right? Look at you bongs and the Irish, they're treated worse than nogs by all accounts. I have come to hate them by their social oppression of whites and all the perks they get, that whites don't, just because they're a minority. Fuck 'em, their hate can be justified with themselves all they won't but it doesn't mean fuck all to the majority of us while they chimp around
>>
>>135813188

That hair with that skin is awesome.
It should be longer though.
>>
I can't watch the video now behave I'm at work, but I'll say this: anger from the past it the biggest exercise in mental masturbation. You can't change the past, and the people in the present are not responsible whatsoever for whatever happened. Most whites didn't owned slaves, so how can you be mad at most whites? Why not be mad at your ancestors who sold you out? Or to the Jews who brought you in? Because it's not a rational movement.

If anything, blacks should be more angry at Lindon "those niggers ain't getting my jiggers" Johnson, whose great society and war on poverty put a hold on the real war on poverty, than any race at all.
>>
>>135803618
Irish got the exact same treatment as blacks. Only difference is that blacks are too puss to use riffles and bombs to achieve freedom and independence.

Pussies!
>>
>>135813589
I have no argument lmao, I started this thread TO DISCUSS EMOTION. I had no argument, I only asked how would you FEEL if niggers enslaved your race.

You have the mental capacity of a nigger SJW.
>>
>>135812852
>I'm saying Arabs and blacks don't have a great history

If you mean that Africans and Middle Easteners don't have any history concerning each other this is just wrong. Its only logical due to geographic proximity that some conflict would be the case, especially between pagan Africans and Muslims. You just don't know that history.

American slavery was conquest. It all boils down to the same thing.

>>135813282
This argument is all about feels, both you and I aren't going anywhere as long as through capitalism we can earn just as much or more than then each other.

>>135813188
Not really, its all about war and conquest no matter who wins and loses.
>>
>>135813913
I can tell you exactly how I feel. Indifferent because we undid it. Black's will forever be waiting for hand outs. They will always be mad.
>>
>>135813043
>Anonymous
1) Property values
2) Peace of mind
3) Noise pollution, litter everywhere you go
>>
>>135813282
>Black's were the only ones brought here in chains.

MOST of the Anglos, Irish or British, came here in chains.
>>
>>135813913
Why the fuck would you do that around a bunch of dudes?

No one here cares about how you feel about slavery.
>>
>>135804906
fuck off eurocuck
>>
>>135813787
cool didn't know that irish ppl were raped and enslaved for 200+ years thats real neato
>>
>>135803618
Yes it annoys me to think that arabs enslaved "whites"
But have they apologised for it?
It's not the same
>>
>>135814284
Coz its interesting, if you don't care why you here?
>>
>>135814438
It is interesting, but talking about the realities is a lot more constructive.

>>135814147
Yeeeaaah, that is a big city thing.
>>
>>135814388
whats not the same? You are annoyed by arabs enslaving whites, blacks are annoyed by whites enslaving them. Who gives a fuck if some government official apologised?
>>
>>135803618
Yeah I'd be pissed

Let me make a list of things id be pissed about.

>I wasn't living in a mud hut in Africa in third world conditions
>that the cumalitive total of all thought and history and philosophy was at my fingertips through the library or internet
>that the great thinkers of the past bequeathed their knowledge to all mankind irrespective of skin color
>that I lived in the richest most prosperous country in the existence of humanity
>that even with middling test scores education and intelligence I could access the best universities
>that my housing, food, and childcare were all free
>that because of the shiftless violent nature of my kind entire areas in the inner city, some of the most valuable real estate in the world were it not for my race costs me pennies on the dollar.

Blacks problem never was whites. Blacks problems have always been other blacks and collectivism.
>>
>>135803618
> I sure as fuck would hold a racial grudge.
Why would you do that? You would just end up like "niggers". African Americans have been welcomed in to intergrate but too many decided to sit on the fence with a chip on their shoulders race hustling and the MSM decided to cash in on that.
The hostile attitudes and self-righteous criminality then put them in contention with civil society and what constitutes "the police" in America.
>>
>>135803618
The difference is, whites would have the sense to walk away when the chains were off and build up their own lives, while blacks are basically low-IQ animals that hang around the trash cans behind the restaurant, forever.
>>
>>135814357
800 actually. 4 times worse than blacks had it. Black's are just whiners.
>>
>>135814616
I did not set out with an aim to do something constructive , just to chat the shit about race
>>
>>135814890
Are you proud of the history of western civilization?
>>
>>135814951
At least your honest.

Continue.
>>
>>135814357
You should read more, Irish were enslaved for about a 1000 years. Fucking ignorant leafs
>>
>>135815061
Well Caucasians have almost won the race war. They have the northern part of Africa and half of Asia. Apart from those two places they control every other piece of land on the planet.

Of Caucasians, western Europeans are the most successful. It's pretty cool.
>>
>>135804029
Those things are related
>>
>>135815288
Well if you are proud of our History why shouldn't niggers be pissed about the shit in their History?

It makes no sense for people on /pol to hark on about how proud they are about how great our civilization is (it is by the way) and then dismiss niggers anger at the shit that happened to them. It's hypocritical.
>>
>>135814769
Some goverment official? The majority of white people are wracked with guilt about their past, nigs couldn't accept that and move on.
>>
File: black nature.jpg (608KB, 1244x2880px) Image search: [Google]
black nature.jpg
608KB, 1244x2880px
>>135803618
They don't belong here that is why they are angry. If white people had any balls or common sense anymore every nigger would have been on a boat back to africa years ago.
>>
>>135815841
who gives a fuck what brainwashed morons feel and think. My point was only that I can understand the anger that they feel and I thought that others could too if they thought objectively.

Why does everyone act as if I am calling for niggers to rule the world?
>>
File: 1491047918175.jpg (35KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1491047918175.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
>black guy walks around listening to rap with his pants low before trying to steal a car
>this is all black folk
>white slave owners literally owned black people as property and purposefully kept them as dumb and downtrodden as possible to reduce chances of escape attempts
>lol not every white owned slaves
>>
>>135815799
They live in the US and are privileged in US law. They can't claim to be subject to a lack of opportunity due to the colour of their skin. Original sin doesn't exist. All the people that mistreated their dead ancestors are also dead. There is nothing to be angry about.

Just like how I think any Irish person that still harbours resentment to the British is a ridiculous person. Irish people have all the opportunities in the world and again, their ancestors and the people that oppressed them are dead.
Black's just need someone to blame. Same as the non working class Irish.
>But slavery
What the fuck about it? Lots of white ethnicities were enslaved.

>ah I have no potatos because posh cunts expect me to work! Also the British argh!
>>
>>135803618
unfortunately, this means within this timeline are the only way it could happen. you can't have a place built by Rome conquered from externally. Internally is a different sory.
>>
>>135816213
My point is I wouldn't care whoever enslaved muh ancestors if they felt guilty over it
>>
>>135803618
>I fucking love the white race
The very things that make us love our people are the exact reasons your speculative scenario couldn't happen.

Niggers have been ground under because they didn't deserve better and couldn't demand better. Their descendants have no complaint.
>>
>>135816436
Again I am not making any statements about how niggers think they are being discriminated against today. I am only talking about the anger that stems from racial humiliation of slavery, not any other source of anger.

Again are you proud of the history of western civilization?
>>
>>135816569
Okay I get your point but I still think I would be pissed lmao
>>
>>135816870
ayyy lmao
>>
>>135814853
/thread

They have no complaint. They owe White America and long and detailed thank you note.
>>
>>135803618
No, 200 years is a long goddamn time. We nuked japan a mere 70 years ago and they're a strong ally now. I also understand that the vast majority of people actually aren't/weren't slave owners.
>>
>>135803618
The Barbary slave trade enslaved over 1 million Europeans from the 16th to the mid-18th century

Do I hold a racial grudge because my ancestors lived in coastal Italy which was heavily affected by slave raids? Even with an understanding of what happened I don't because it occurred over a century ago and all of the slavers are long dead. Same situation applies to modern African Americans except their ancestors were usually enslaved. The large majority of the Barbary slaves weren't allowed to reproduce with each other and often died in worse conditions.
>>
>>135816795
Yes and I am talking about how they embarrass themselves for clinging to this grudge when literally everyone has the same treatment in their past and got over it.
>>
>>135803618
are you aristocratic English? because otherwise you might have someone you should have contempt for.
>>
>>135803618
I dunno yo.

I really wonder if black slaves back then felt they had it that bad.

Yes, they wanted to be free. Yes, they tried to escape the South to gain their freedom.

But if they were given a choice: Stay here and work in the cotton fields, get food, shelter, fuck bitches, get watermelon, but get brutal beatings if you fuck up or just for fun, OR, go back to Africa where you're going to die by the time you're 30 in some senseless tribal warfare, one wonders what they'd say.

I mean, isn't there a famous quote by Muhammad Ali where he went to Africa and was so disgusted with Africa he proclaimed he was glad his ancestors got on that boat?

I don't think people realize just how shitty Africa was back in the day. Tribal warfare was so extreme that by the time the Boers showed up in South Africa the whole damn countryside was pretty much devoid of human life. The land was empty. They didn't force peaceful tribes off the land. They had already killed each other.

I think the historical narrative is that peaceful happy villagers living in some sort of kumbaya existence were rounded up by whitey and sold into slavery where they'd inevitably be whipped to death.

They never really talk about how black slaves were procured by other blacks via tribal warfare and sold to Turks and Jews to make money.

As always, the black mans worst enemy is other black men.
>>
File: 1432089771276.jpg (395KB, 1319x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1432089771276.jpg
395KB, 1319x1174px
>>135803618
>>
>>135803618
>Racial grudge
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>135817864
The Irish used to raid great Britain for slaves. You can be sure we called them dumb and lazy too.
>>
>>135817542
Yeah but the african american people were created through slavery it wasn't just a fraction of their population that was slaves but the majority. Its a huge part of their history while barbary slavers and arab slaves captured a tiny proportion of our white population and it is a footnote in our great history while slavery is the entire first chapter of their book.
>>
>>135803618
If I was born way way way after the fact?

No. Because I didn't have it done to me, and nobody still alive would be responsible for it happening.
>>
>>135803618
Except niggers never had anything to be proud of.
Their pride is misplaced.
>>
Again anyone who is proud of white history but thinks blacks would not be angered by theirs is imo a hypocrite. I would love any points that would change my opinion.
>>
>>135818098
>Feudalism
>penal laws
>The vast majority of the Irish population in the US being the result of slavery and starvation
>The banning of religion and language in Ireland
You need to learn your own history lad. You seem to think blacks got some sort of unique treatment.

There is a book called white cargo. It's about the white slaves that were sent to the US. One particular white girl was found by archeolgists in an old trash pile.

Had a broken back and was worked to death by her owners. So they flung her in the trash pile.
>>
File: Chrom's daughter.png (1MB, 842x739px)
Chrom's daughter.png
1MB, 842x739px
>>135803618
Did you know initially the Iberians enslaved Native Americas first? Bartholomew de las Casa later stated it was morally wrong, and that Spain should instead enslave the Moors, aka African Muslims instead because they occupied Iberia for 600 years. Atlantic slavery was justified.
>>
>>135818098
this is the primary mistake of interpreting African American history. their history starts in West Africa, which is somewhat similar to how the history of France doesn't start with the Romans conquering Gaul. West Africa before the triangular trade has a good amount of history despite being primitive until Muslim influence took hold.
>>
>>135803618
>my man
Cuck
>>
File: Boyne.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Boyne.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
Whites are far too intelligent to be enslaved.
There is a reason Negroes were enslaved, it's because they did not have the collective competence to better themselves and become more than animals.
Dumb fucking brutes.

Also, when you meet a Black who you deem intelligent, just remind yourself that he likely has a significant amount of White DNA.
>>
>>135818655
So second chapter then? What really is the difference it's still a chapter compared to a footnote?
>>
>>135819063
Most of the Irish and British in the US were slaves tho.
>>
>>135818487
Nothing bad or unusal happened to blacks. Whites have accomplished a lot.

Qed.
>>
Its literally the same argument as holohoax.

Why should we treat people differently based on the sins of our fathers against theirs.
Grudges like this dont achieve anything. Period. The sooner blacks (and jews) realise
they just need to move on and not hold a grudg, the world will be better for it.
>>
>>135819498
I would say that buying slaves,then shipping them thousands of miles away is kinda unusual. And yeah Whites have accomplised a lot and I am proud but you must see how blacks are pissed at their history, no?
>>
>>135819917
I agree but thats not human nature, plus I made no argument.
>>
>>135803618
> wouldn't you be pissed?
Since its hypothetical, I safely assumed I would still be in the dominant race, no matter what universe, so no problemo
>>
File: 1494610902639.png (173KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
1494610902639.png
173KB, 720x504px
>>135803618
>If blacks systematically enslaved whites for hundreds of years and did the shit we did to them to us, wouldn't you be pissed?

Nah, because in the end, we're better than niggers and would have eventually turned the tables and taken over civilization.

You're completely forgetting that low-IQ dummies can never hold on to anything for very long, they always fuck it up. We'd have taken charge, sent them all back to Africa, and watched them toss spears at each other until the last one is left.
>>
>>135820015
Black's are far from the only ones to get that treatment. Nothing bad or unusual happened to them. There are books writen on white slaves. Most of the early white population of the US were slaves and they were also being worked to death and abused too.

Whites have accomplishments that they can be proud of. I won't budge from this. Just like how I know you will just keep repeating yourself.

Your argument rests on blacks being treated worse than all others. They wernt.
>>
Why do kikes always say "systematically" to make things sound worse.
>>
>>135819337
until the fifth if the book has 19-20 in total, so around 1/4 of their history at least. you should study African history to gain a better understanding of how the ancestors of African Americans came to be enslaved.
>>
>>135820441
Your making me think abit here, I am by no means an expert on slavery (white or black). Maybe it's the way we are taught history and it's focus on black slaves over white ones. I need some research into white slavery later any sources?

Also one other point I believe the nature of white and black slavery was different due to the racial aspects, if blacks where only enslaved by other blacks there would be much less hate. It's human nature to stick with ones own race and the fact it was mostly whites who owned the black slaves sticks in many a niggers throat.
>>
"blacks"? 1% of white people in the united states were slave owners. "whites" didn't do anything to "blacks". the "black and white" divide is manufactured controversy to reinforce aristocratic power structures, moron.
>>
>I AM curious as to how being racially humiliated would affect your view on the race that enslaved you.
if you could ask every black person in america you still wouldn't have asked anyone who was actually a slave. the events that happened to my grandparents parents didnt happen to me.
>>
>>135821463
hell, there are probably more black descendants of slave owners right now than white.
>>
>>135821398
>If blacks were enslaved by other blacks
I have to give you that one.
White descendants of slaves managed to convice themselves they have more I'm common with slave owners.

"White cargo" is the book I heard of that covers white slavery in the US.
>>
>>135803618

they did do that, look up the barbary slave trade retard.
>>
>>135803618
I'd be pissed at the nations involved not at the entire race.
>>
>>135803618

You mean the Ottoman Empire?
>>
>>135803618
Remember when the Romans treated us like utter shit for nearly 2000 years, and we got over it and went on to conquer the world?

I remember, OP
I, remember
>>
>>135803618
Well if that did happen and then they fought a bloody (and I don't mean in the cheeky sense) civil war to end slavery, I'd have to say we are pretty square.

People killed their own brothers over this shit. People literally murdered family members to end slavery.

Yea I say things are square.
>>
>>135803618
Whites were enslaved by Romans longer than Blacks were slaves in America.
Blacks are the historic slave race. Everyone kept black slaves at some point.
Niggers did build the pyramids. While Egyptians flogged the skin off their backs
>>
>>135806138
Jews ARE in the same category as whites. Just like the English, or the Polish, or whatever. Hell I might even go so far as to say Jews are turbo-whites.
>>
>>135803618

Only 2% of Americans owned slaves during the peak of slavery.

Blacks are fucked because LBJ removed all selective pressures from their communities
>>
>>135803618
> Muh what if the tables were turned
Gay point OP because in this timeline that foggotry never happened. Blacks are inferior that's why they were enslaved and not Western whites
>>
>>135803618
Is that why he's appropriating traditional western dress and presenting himself as a ridiculous caricature of a european man? What's next? Painting his face white?
>>
>>135820749

Makes it sound more heartless and robotic.
>>
>>135803618
Everyone enslaved everyone over time. Shut the fuck up you weak fuck.
>>
>>135803618
I wouldn't like it. But I wouldn't let it run every aspect of my life.
>>
>>135813282
what about the australians?
>>
>>135803618
Fuck you, is it even difficult to spot bait posts anymore, this fucking idiot clearly knows all the answers, but i'll dish them out and fall for the bait because fuck you why not.

Whites cant be slaves, because we'd use our collective IQ (the average nigger has a an IQ of 70 or below, 80 for African americans, incase you weren't aware, 70 is regarded as mentally disabled in Western nations) to overcome most earthly obstacles. There is simply nothing a nigger could do that would hold us back, its White people holding White people back, that's why we're stuck in this 'sick soup' of deranged liberal fantasies.

Basically, we need leaders like Pinochet.
>>
>>135824142

It's more a matter of whites being willing to FIGHT TO THE DEATH over a tax on tea.

Most white people at that time would rather kill themselves than be a slave. Thus they became unenslavable
>>
It's normal for black people to hate us

I understand.

That's why we should live in separate areas
>>
File: 1492388732086.jpg (59KB, 539x385px) Image search: [Google]
1492388732086.jpg
59KB, 539x385px
>>135803618
WHITE GUILT THREAD
THE JEWS DID IT, WHITES ENDED SLAVERY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
>>
>>135803618
whites are pissed and hold racial grudges despite being the enslavers, not the enslaved. just look at /pol/
>>
>>135803618
Patrice is hilarious and is very intelligent in some ways, he's very clever and quick-witted, but as far as "book smarts" is concerned he's got the mental faculties of a boulder.
>>
>>135803618

jewgle Barbary Pirates

>I fucking love the white race

You are a liar.
>>
>>135813787
Indentured servitude =/= chattel slavery
>>
>>135824490
White have been enslaved, just look at the shouts of Arabs and Barbary pirates. I honestly think u r b8 m8. Or brainwashed or just dumb as a nigger.
>>
How can you even be angry about slave owners 200 years ago if you nor anyone you've ever known was ever a slave?
>>
File: 1468006326805.jpg (224KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1468006326805.jpg
224KB, 640x635px
>>135803618
>blacks systematically enslaved whites for hundreds of years and did the shit we did to them to us, wouldn't you be pissed?

Irrelevant, whites didn't enslave blacks. Niggers enslaved niggers, then they were noticed by some kikes. These kikes bought some niggers and brought them to America, and the niggers noticed our system of indentured servitude and thought "Hey, that's just like us with slavery!" so one even sued to make that the case. If whites are guilty of anything, it's allowing a freed black man the right to own another black man, setting precedent for black slavery to even exist in America.

Everyone here should already know that only a very small percentage of the population in America ever owned slaves, and fewer still owned more than one. Buying a slave was basically like buying a Porsche, which should also make you question tales of slaves being beaten for no apparent reason. If you spent that much money on a car, would you really go off the rails and beat it with a tire iron at the drop of a hat?
>>
>>135825402
1.4% of US population brought by Jewships from Africa, owned in America 45% by Jews is not "White Man problem" you can't do math.
The fact that African American population has grown is an indicator they have actually benefited MORE from moving here than their so-called "owners" (almost none of whom owned any slaves!!!)
>>
No actually, I would recognise that blacks today aren't responsible for their ancestors actions and thus I would hold no racial grudge.
>>
>>135803618
patrice was indeed /ourguy/ but i dont but this argument. like others said in this thread an extremely small percentage of white people in america today are descendants of slave owners
>>
>>135803618
>If blacks systematically enslaved whites for hundreds of years and did the shit we did to them to us, wouldn't you be pissed
The muslims did that to whites but if you bring it up your an islamophobic conspiracy theorist bigot racist nazi on the wrong side of history with no place in civilised society.
>>
>>135825831
Migrants flood into the US on shitty boats and the backs of trucks, dying in terrible conditions. Finally get there, work shitty jobs, living basically homeless, for almost no money or the business owners just gives them food and place to stay in exchange for work.

People will willingly take slavery over the conditions in Africa.

>If blacks systematically enslaved whites for hundreds of years and did the shit we did to them to us, wouldn't you be pissed?
No, because I'd rather be a slave in a Western society that brings my rights to court, than be free in an African society where there are no rights to discuss and I could just end up a slave anyway. I'd also endure slavery (or a World War) to give my children and grandchildren opportunity I wouldn't have had either way.
>>
>>135803618
But hold on. If their hate is justified why do t they go back ? Why keep living with people you despise ?
>>
Nigger I'm a slav.
My people didn't have shit to do with this.
But niggers with their retard IQ can't piece that white skin =/= white oppressor.
So we get lumped in with "whites" for all the bad shit.
Meanwhile the god damn kikes fucked my home to shit and back.
Fucking kikemedia shills whiteness as a unifying concept as well feeding into the minority hatred for white skin.
Cause after all, clearly all minorities have been abused by whitey.
All forms of whitey.
>>
>>135803618
Barbary Pirates enslaved French and Italian people for a thousand years.
>>
File: Silence.jpg (157KB, 460x469px) Image search: [Google]
Silence.jpg
157KB, 460x469px
>>135803618
no and they fucking went you moron actual study history. It was not until after LBJs great society and liberal professors started blaming whites and the African Americans community bought into it.

When that happened they descended into what they are now. When you call out the smart kid oh stop being white and everything white is bad you get what you got now. Culture becomes genetic inheritance and culture is overriding.

People think that African Americans have higher IQ than Sub Saharan because they have a small amount of white blood, more likely is they lived in the white mans culture for a century. Their IQ would have probably been close to being on par to whites by now if it was not for that culture shift caused by LBJ and the Marxist professors.
>>
>>135803618
Every race on Earth has pretty much raped, killed, and enslaved every other race on Earth unless they were completely isolated.

The only retards who blame others today for things people did centuries ago are those desperate to pass off responsibility for their situation in life.
>>
>there's no such thing as the white race
>all whites are responsible for historical events that weren't crimes at the time but would be considered crimes by modern law
>>
File: 1495493228393-pol.jpg (44KB, 720x749px) Image search: [Google]
1495493228393-pol.jpg
44KB, 720x749px
>>
>>135803618
lol, no.

Just means you're made from shit genes that deserved it. Honestly.
>>
File: 1499632542030-pol.jpg (277KB, 647x861px) Image search: [Google]
1499632542030-pol.jpg
277KB, 647x861px
>>
fuck off, /pol/s greatest achievement aside from defeating the Holocaust religion will be convincing Blacks of the truth which is that Jewish Dutch Merchants ran and were the African slave trade. They were the traders who stacked them like sardines so that tens of millions died in agony

If you're a white farmer and all these jews are dumping cheap slaves on your lands and all your neighbours have 10 slaves working the field how do you compete? whites don't deserve the blame
>>
Well I still hate the Italians for Caesar slaughtering the Germanic tribes so yes.
>>
File: 1501095569885.jpg (155KB, 1203x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501095569885.jpg
155KB, 1203x768px
>>135828137
>>
>>135803618
The reality of it is, that even if niggers are justified in wanting more for their race (every race is) we are our race, and we must act in the best interest of us.

Youre also forgetting OP, that it was Africans that sold Africa slaves. If whites are responsible for slave owners, blacks are responsible for their very first slave sellers/owners. They enslaved themselves.
Not to mention that the West is infinitely better than Africa, and literally every slave descendant now has a better life than they would have had in Africa.

Let's not forget that every single race has been enslaved at some point, slavery is NOT unique to blacks and frankly, it's *racist* that blacks claim slavery as their unique historical problem.
>>
>>135827804
>race doesnt matter
>every one better give black people more opportunities
>>
>>135803618
I fucking miss Patrice...he was /ourguy/
>>
>>135825935
Was that (You) meant for someone else?
>>
>>135804370
Your fucking crooked tooth country did worse to my ancestors
>>
>>135803618
Niggers did it to themselves and the interior of Africa still has slavery today. Whites put an end to the slave trade all over the world. Whites literally stopped everyone form taking and having slaves. There were a few outliers, but whites put the most effort into stopping it. Why don't you niggers ever bitch about the Arab slave trade? They would castrate all their black slaves, which they took in greater numbers than whites. That's there aren't nigger hoods in their countries.

pic related
>>
>>135803618
> Jew gets black guy to emotionally commit themself to obsessing over slavery...
> Commonly known that black people have a chip on their shoulder via public expressions like this and worse
> Wonders why people might look sideways at back people
> Never lets the chaper end because it is a good way to deflect from the real issues
>>
>>135803618
The British did far more to hurt my people (the Irish) than whites did to blacks through slavery. I don't hold a grudge. I don't hate them because of it. My ancestors suffered so that I could live a better life; they didn't endure the persecution of the British so that I could whine and cry about oppression even when that persecution had ended.
>>
>>135803618
I would be pissed at other Whites for being weak enough to allow it to happen.
>>
i see no problem with it. i understand why black people would hate or be wary of whites. i just think if black people really holding a grudge against white people, they should go to africa or leave somewhere else. not try to take advantage of white people being nice to fuck them over. white people outlawed slavery, outlawed jim crow, outlawed segregation, tried to make it as equal as possible, so it's time to get over it. if you're not over it, leave, don't take advantage of the opportunities given to you to fuck over just one race. put the racial differences past, because that's what america is about, or gtfo and create an ethnostate or go back to the existing one in africa
>>
>>135803618
The only thing I feel bad for with regards to blacks is making them feel so self conscious over their inferiority that they've fallen to such laughable delusions as the whole kangz business for instance.
Besides that who gives a toss about the monkeys?
>>
>>135804380
What he did advocate was blacks pay no federal tax since tax was slavery and blacks were already slaves once
>>
>>135803618
Yes, but I also would leave black countries.
>>
>>135803618
Blacks systematically enslaved blacks for thousands of years, the difference is white people stopped doing it whereas blacks continue the tradition to this very day in Africa. Fuck off.
>>
>>135803907
We've inflicted centuries of unspeakable evil against all of Asia, and ALL of them are doing better than niggers. Yes, that includes the Jungle Asians.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (418KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
418KB, 600x450px
I miss Patrice :'(
>>
>>135804933
And we treated our slaves, in most cases, a lot more human then the rest of the world. We also paid them back in kind by freeing them while the rest of the world kept cutting their dicks off and whipping them. Get over it. If you drive a car fixated on what's in your review mirror you will crash. Niggers are crashing all over the place. Put your eyes on the future or keep fucking up. Either way white people will be fine.
>>
>>135805901
NO because we'd be too busy making something out of our lives , unlike NIGGERs becaues they are NIGGERS now fuck off NIGGER.
>>
>>135803618
Fuckin rip i love you patrice
>inb4 based black guy

Fuck you this man saved me from the vaginal jew
>>
>>135811215
blacks ought to be grateful, if today, the US said to other countries citizens, if you agree to be a slave here but your children will become citizens, we'd get millions of applications.
>>
>>135803618
Russia systematically fucked over my Ukrainian ancestors for centuries, that doesn't mean I hate every Russian I meet or blame them for it
>>
File: das rite.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
das rite.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>135806358
>mfw
>>
>>135803618
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>135803618
I'd want to leave the country that my ancestors were forced to be slaves in, and move back to my ancestral homeland
>>
Patrice was a dirty nigger and deserved to be hanged.
>>
>>135831694
if you objectively think that is an unfair payoff you are the problem. As in the racist edge-lord that would fuck up any value white nationalism could achieve.
>>
>>135832693
Nigger love.

Muh based black guy xD. Go back to the_donald you fucking cancer.
>>
>>135826194
>nigger
>our guy
No such thing. You have to go back to the_donald because you seem obsessed with based black guys. Perhaps you should get a based black guy to fuck your wife you dirty cuck?
>>
>>135803618

No , probably not .

Why? Because we would be too focused on improving our own country, our own situation and our own community.

And what would happen would be our countries would quite quickly start developing and finding their own destiny, and our diaspora would start creating upwardly mobile and successful communities in these hypothetical successful black countries.

This is what has happened to MOST other colonised countries. china, Japan, indochina and the philippines, india , south and central america...

All of them were colonised and all of them , unlike niggers are more concerned with doing well and striving for success.
And as a result, most of those countries are improving very quickly or are already 1st world and their immigrants are upwardly mobile and successful in america and white countries. And as a result of their success, they don't care that much about past greivances.

Niggers only hate white people so much because they are such STUPID, INCOMPETENT, LAZY, USELESS, LOSERS that they're always in last place and have nothing to do but blame other people.

that's why niggers hate white people so much. the only reason they think about white people any differently from the rest of the world is because they are so shit and useless.
>>
>>135803618
Islam attempted to invade Europe for several hundred years, and even occupied Europe for several hundred years. Are you saying it is justified that I take revenge, on how many Muslims?
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.