[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like politics right now has just gone bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Does anyone else feel like politics right now has just gone bad? Like we can't get at any of the real information anymore?

I know that people are frustrated because of a whole bunch of shit, but none of the current parties, and none of the trending political ideas seem to be helping alot.

At some point I remember it going crazy, then it went insane. It's got even worse, everyone just blames UMMM NEW WORLD ORDER or UMMMM MASH STRUM MEDEUHHH. Even people in 'the media' constantly blame 'the media' it's so meaningless now.

I think that politics is a good subject, but it really requires thinking for yourself, and that's a skill that you just don't seem to be allowed to have anymore. You have to be this, or that, or else. Either your view is 'trending' or it doesn't exist.
>>
>>135801533
it was always bad. i've been following them for a long time and the scary thing OP (if you're someone relatively new to all of this) is that there's probably 1000 times more transparency and information availability than ever before because of wikileaks, the general proliferation of the internet and the rise of alt-media is a meaningful force on the political scene
>>
>>135801533
Trump is doing exactly what he set out to do. If you've ever had to clear clogged plumbing, you know what you are in for before you can make it better.

That's what's happening right now. It's a nasty fucking job because the deep state is entrenched in all areas of government.
>>
>>135801533
>>135801858
in fact, i would even suggest to you that the reason it seems things are going insane is because this new access to info led to the rise of populism, which has exposed the true motivations of much of the left (dirt in HRC emails was just ignored by pretty much all democrats and democrat voters).

it was all that stuff that led to trump, which led to ANTIFA, which have exposed themselves as nothing more than sociopaths who are really only interested in destroying society and breaking your stuff

you want to know real frustration? go back to politics in 2005, 2006 or worse, the 90s, when all everyone went by was whatever the nightly news or their college professors told them. try living in that environment and knowing it was all bullshit, without being to find an outlet to people of similar like minds to you
>>
>>135801858
>>135802179
>>135801533
it used to be OP that you were immediately labelled a "tinfoil hat fanatic" for ever suggesting that anything the government said was untrue. people who suggested that there was ever a "conspiracy" by world powers to centralize and globalize power (globalism) were literally relegated to the outskirts of society and became unemployable. if you were really well read, and tried to bring information about declassified programs such as COINTELPRO, operation mockingbird, MKULTRA, tuskeegee experiment or anything like that? you were literally likely to be forcibly recommended to a mental institution. it was that bad in the past man. and after 9/11 if you ever suggested that the government was involved, or that there weren't really WMDs in iraq you were a real piece of shit (saying it was "war for oil" was ok though, because there was a meme called "peak oil" which was essentially the "climate change" of it's time, and was supposed to bring us death and doom and destruction unless we did something about it. so "war for oil" all played into that "socially acceptable" liberal conspiracy. kind of like the russia thing now)

thank internet and alt-media for breaking that stranglehold.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.