[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actually beyond fucking angry. >Arab parents >Dad was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1fdzgm.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1fdzgm.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
Actually beyond fucking angry.

>Arab parents
>Dad was abusive, mom was shit.
>be me, 9, older disabled brother (11), younger brother (3)
>happy in America, mom wants to go back to middle east
>dad agrees, we move to Saudi Arabia
>put in shitty school with extremist teachers,
>cousins (moms side) hate us, because supposedly my dad raped my mom when she was 13 and was forced to marry him
>constantly harassed in school, me and three brothers picked on by extremist arab peice of shit because we're american and not arabs
>cousins talk shit about america 24/7 talking about how their shit hole country is better
>6 years pass of this constant abuse from teachers (constantly humiliating us in front of class, make me stand up with hands in air, ect, little bro had it worst. constantly fist fighting with other students who picked on lil bro and disabled bro), constant abuse from father (beating us with a rod for a few hours non stop), constant neglect from mother (Again we're our fathers kids, we carry his last name, not hers) Constant abuse from cousins and uncles who think they're better because we're Americans and not Arabs
>mom and dad divorce, very nasty, we're caught up in middle
>move back to states in a shitty ghetto neighborhood, Little brother was so abused and neglected he can't read write english or arabic, i had to get a job so i can pay for his extra classes in a private insititon to help him learn english, big bro completely disabled at this point, needs constant health care, so i have to pick up job. Dad refuses to send any money.
>Dad completely cut us off, got remarried, ect
>No choice but to move to shittier neighbourhood
>Constantly working to bring home money
>constnatly harassed by uncles (Dad side) to become a "doctor"
it's like tying a bunch
>>
/cont'd/
it's like tying a bunch of anchors to a baloon and wondering why it wont float.

>find out money i've been giving my mother was being saved up
>find out she applied for most of my cousins to come to the states on a student visa
>find out she applied for most of my uncles aswell
>find out she used my money for the entire thing

Mom always been fucking me over in life. Constantly, e.g. sold my car without my permission and used the money to pay for something i didn't want. (I'll talk more about this later)

>All cousins that were verbally harassing us and even getting other kids in the neighborhood overseas to come beat us for being "americans" are now in the states, using my money.
>They all break student visas and get married, They find 3 girls willing to do it (get married so they can't be deported + obtain greencard, ect)
>mom used money from selling my car + my savings to pay for their weddings.

The rage i feel is unfucking real. Thoughts of suicide are accompaying most thoughts in my head at this point. I really want to end it all.
>>
/cont'd/

TL;DR
parents abusive, take us overseas, get abused my everyone including cousins, parents divorce, we're back in states with mom, mom uses money i earn to file paperwork and pay ticket fees for cousins that would harass me and bros for being "americans". They're now here, illegally, (Broke studen visas), getting married using my money to get a greencard.

I honestly have suicidal thoughts and have no idea how to cope with them.

The wedding is in 30 minutes. I'm not going. 2 bros doing whatever. Im in room crying my eyes out. I missed out on 6 years of school, big bro completly disabled due to lack of medicine overseas and not being able to get treatment he needed on time, lil bro was illiterate for a time, and still wets his bed till today due to constant abuse and trauma he underwent.

I honestly voted for trump, i reported them to ice almost every month for past few years. Nothing is being done.

You know what the worst part is?

Being called a arab here in america.

we were born and raised here. Arab countries dont want us, and America, my own country that i will die for, Doesn't want me.

I honestly want to end it all. Talk me out of it please.
>>
Sandy hoax never happened

FPBP
>>
Btw, 22 right now.
>>
>>135798789
NOT
YOUR
FUCKING
BLOG
ARAB
FAGGOT
>>
>>135798861
You're stronger than this, as you've clearly demonstrated.

Cut ties with your shitty family. As an adult, it's your prerogative.

Don't believe all the shit /pol/ gives you. It's just /pol/.
>>
>>135798789
Kill your parents. They deserve it.
>>
File: waveoffeels.gif (990KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
waveoffeels.gif
990KB, 498x266px
i love you, op
i hope things get better for you
>>
>>135798861
Join the US military.
>>
>>135798954
so leave?
>>
>>135799407
this
>>135798861
join the army
>>
Aww, I want to buy this poor kabob a shwarma. Little bastards been abused so much I think we could make him an honorary white id he passes the bacon test or kills his family (bros excluded, just your mother and cousins. Bonus points if you kill them all at their wedding. You payed for it, burn it down!)
>>
hahaha

fucking sandniggers
>>
tfw this was bait, tfw you all got baited, tfw you're all retards kek
>>
srsly tho, im bored, anyone got csgo tryna play?
>>
>>135800464
wanna play vs russians?
>>
>>135800420
>420
kek well memed friendo blaze it lol upboated
>>
Why do you think we care
>>
>>135800420
You could have got so many more pity (You)'s if you just waited. Wasted potential nigger.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.