[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck is someone supposed to be a (((success))) and also

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1501528174447.jpg (22KB, 628x525px) Image search: [Google]
1501528174447.jpg
22KB, 628x525px
how the fuck is someone supposed to be a (((success))) and also maintain a healthy relationship with a good probability for having high quality offspring.

suppose i meet someone i might want to marry, in order to survive both of us have to strive at whatever shit jobs, with short contracts, and often we'll have to take job opportunities abroad (of course all of this is assuming you're able to find a good job in the first place)

in any case, the way the system is now, the probability that two high quality people can meet and mate is nearing zero, unless you're already firmly within the upper class

and of course everyone here knows of the incoming population disaster. is there any way to revert this and get society back in some reasonable order, or is it already too late?
>>
>>135798208
>suppose i meet someone
kek
>>
>>135798334
well, if we cant even make it that far, the people of this board are certainly fucked
>>
>>135798208
Breed with a white woman. I don't know what else you're looking for, OP.
>>
>>135798208

There are no guarantees in life. You could do everything right and still come out fucked. Welcome to reality.
>>
>>135801291
it's not a matter of any individual accomplishing this - it's a matter of a large enough number of them doing so, in order to keep society running. if the nature of our system makes it less and less likely for quality reproduction to occur, then is there much chance for the future?
>>
>>135798208
https://www.tke.org/files/file/The_48_Laws_of_Power.pdf
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.