[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>americans falling for 2001 all over again >Muh rogue state

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1390845606641.jpg (70KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390845606641.jpg
70KB, 800x500px
>americans falling for 2001 all over again
>Muh rogue state
>Muh WMD
>Having nuclear capabilities is the same exact thing as nuking D.C.!
>We need a pre-emptive strike!
>Don't you support the troops goyim?

Mark my words, next up is a sketchy grounds resolution for an invasion. The US will capture Pyongyang within weeks, after Seoul is already leveled and tens of thousands of Gook civilians are dead. They will declare victory and freedom while Kim supporters carry out lone wolf and guerilla attacks for years to come.

Then the US will scratch our heads and go "What went wrong?" Liberals will start calling the whole war a war crime and Conservatives will double down on the DOG BLESS AMERICA! I support our troops!

Rinse and repeat. Every 10-20 years.
>>
will you stop already
>>
>>135797421
Sad, but true.

Besides, trump needs this war. He has already surrounded himself with generals, who will only see the possibilities for war everywhere.
>>
>>135797421
It's my fervent hope that the US is hit hard and soon
Only when Americans feel the tramp of enemy boots coming down their own streets will they shut up and butt out
>>
>>135797421
Only they are actually launching missed into the fuckin sky
>>
>>135797421
>Having nuclear capabilities is the same exact thing as nuking D.C.!

Nigger, I live on the west coast.
>>
>>135798839
>a show of power
>"military exercises"

What are things every sovereign nation on this planet does to bolster morale and deter attacks?
>>
>>135799565
Are you already shitting in your pants?
>>
File: 1500936850471.png (396KB, 408x431px) Image search: [Google]
1500936850471.png
396KB, 408x431px
>>135797421
Invading Iraq and Afghanistan was totally justified.
And President Trump is totally justified in invading Syria,Iran,Venezuela and North Korea if he so chooses.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>135800145
>Venezuela

At the moment it looks like Venezuela should invade burgerland to bring back order.
>>
>>135800145

Why don't you be the first to head over there, trumpcuck? Or are you a little pussy like your orange god-king?
>>
>>135800145
And you'll be on the first deployment over there right?
>>
File: HOrRB[1].jpg (314KB, 1244x1659px) Image search: [Google]
HOrRB[1].jpg
314KB, 1244x1659px
>>135798223
War is a great way to get nationalists to look elsewhere while you stay in power.
>>
>>135800333
>>135800383
I would gladly go if i was in the army and if he does start invading countries i actually might join.
I'll do anything for this President and i'll support any decision he makes.
>>
>>135800477

This kind of worship is really sad, but i encourage all trumpcucks to sign up for the military to act as meat shields for the faggots they worship.
>>
>>135797421
You're an idiot, NK will have Seoul in days
>>
File: Just lol 2.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
Just lol 2.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>135800323
>Venezuela should invade the U.S

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Good night my sides lol fuck lol
>>
>>135797421
Show your real flag leftist.
>>
>>135800453
I think the war is the result from nationalism and abandoning co-operation. At least in history.
>>
>>135800692
>Not wanting a pointless and costly war makes me a leftist

t. weapons manufacturers
>>
fake news - trump is a master military strategist and couldn't fuck up this bad.
speaking of which, it is obvious that the fake news media is controlled by liberals with their own agenda, and that the idea of a "free press" is contributing to the end of america. obviously we need to repeal the 1st amendment and make sure that the media clears their stories with the government so they can't lie to us anymore
>>
File: 1491723550288.gif (2MB, 324x290px) Image search: [Google]
1491723550288.gif
2MB, 324x290px
>>135799928
I shit my pants anyways, best Korea having nukes puckers my butthole.
>>
>>135800893
You're a leftist because your outlook on a potential Korean war reads like a Jon Stewart episode of the Daily Show. Korea is not Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan/Syria. The US does not want this war. The US has done everything in it's power to avoid this war and will continue to do everything in it's power to avoid this war until there is no other option.

You don't have any fucking idea what you're talking about in the OP. You think this will be Iraq War 2.0 when in reality it will be much much worse. Your predictions coming true would be a blessing from God himself and proof of miracles. I don't want this war either but that's because I'm sane, just like the american government. You're a brainwashed leftist child who isn't even qualified to have this conversation.
>>
>>135801547
Maybe if you throw in more buzzwords and call me more names you'll actually win the argument!

Korea would be a fucking quagmire. Best case scenario you end up with hundreds of thousands of dead civilians and a refugee crisis that makes Syrians blush. Worst case scenario you're looking at South Koreans pushed to the brink of the peninsula and a long drawn out war of recapturing everything.

This doesn't even touch on the psychological state of NORKs and the likely guerilla war that would continue for decades to come.

Unless NORK actually goes off the deepend and strikes SK/JAP/USA we should not even entertain the notion of an attack.
>>
>>135801547
>if you don't want to invade Israel's enemies you're a leftist
KYS neocon scum . Go suck John Bolton's dick faggot
>>
I see it's stupid hour.

The WMD shit was made up to get the oil and bring down the Mid East, Kim Jong is literally a despot who threatens daily to hurt America, South Korea, and Japan, and is working towards it openly.

Can't believe I just fell for this thick bait.
>>
>>135801852
What happened to tens of thousands and guerilla/sectarian violence? All of a sudden it's a real war in which NK can advance and occupy territory and not an interventionist police action? Because a minute ago you were framing things much differently, you know right up until I called you a fucking retard for it. Seems like all of a sudden you changed your tune to sound a lot more like mine.

You still have no idea what you're talking about. You don't understand US war aims in this conflict if you think we would give a flying fuck about guerilla war. We don't want an occupation. We could never NEVER install a US puppet gov there, China would never accept it. All we want is the destruction of the current regime and the assured safety of ourselves and our allies. We really don't want this war. We have nothing to gain and everything to lose. This won't be a quagmire. It will be a powderkeg. It will be war on a scale you haven't seen in your entire lifetime and nothing good will come out of it for anyone.
>>
>>135801852
NK is China's catspaw much like Israel is the City of London's.
Trump played the position properly, and I trust him to continue to make the right moves.
>>
>>135797421

Its gonna be Syria again. Iran, NK and South China Sea are all too risky, too many casualties. Bombing Syria boosted Trump's approval ratings and got most of the media on his side for a day. It will be like Libya. Bonus is that Russia will get really mad and he can't be accused of being their bitch. Trump supporters will hate it at first but Trump will dress it up as 'ending the refugee crisis' and stabilizing things, he'll get reelected
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.