[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

President Trump is now directly implicated in trying to cover

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: drumpf.jpg (47KB, 360x409px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
47KB, 360x409px
So if you are wondering why 2 Republican house members are asking Mueller to step down...its because Trump looks really guilty. And this is just the unclassified things.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/08/01/president-trump-is-now-directly-implicated-in-trying-to-cover-up-the-russia-scandal/

#resist
>>
>>135785356
Why didn't you archive?
https://archive.is/9dIW6
>>
nice source
>>
>>135785356
The important thing to do when you sage is to only do it if you're the first poster. If you're the first poster,

1) type sage in the options
2) type sage in the message field to signal others to turn away.
3) the most important thing to do is to hit the back button and then hit R. And VOILA! The post is gone.

If you're NOT the first poster to a shill thread, simply skip right to step 3.

Sage
>>
This is worse than Watergate and they busted him faster than Nixon. President Pence in 2-3 months.
>>
>>135786030

BUMP
>>
Gosh! I don't know what to think! I guess we need to get Mueller involved with the Seth Rich investigation. His poor parents deserve the case be looked at by the special prosecutor.
>>
>>135785356
Trump murdered Seth Rich.
>>
>>135785356
Except there is no Russia scandal, so... there's that. Weird how there's never been one single shred of evidence presented, with regards to 'muh russia'. Say, how are your DNC fraud lawsuits going? Weird you never here about that either, along with the DWS, Clinton, MSM collusion scandals. Almost like the MSM has an agenda and an extreme liberal-bias. I know, they're on your side though, so it's koo.

>inb4 yeah huh, maddow sez russia!
>>
>>135788483

BUMP
>>
>>135785356
GRUMPF
>>
>the ukraine poster

You are diet-canada in terms of shitposting prowess, try working on your game loser
>>
File: IMG_0202.jpg (382KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
382KB, 798x1000px
>>135785356
Dems are in full panick mode! Clawing at the Russia narrative. Strap in boys, it's gonna get good! Day of the rope coming
>>
File: BRONHOLD BLUMPF.jpg (41KB, 558x592px) Image search: [Google]
BRONHOLD BLUMPF.jpg
41KB, 558x592px
>>135785356
DRUMPFY BLUMPF CRUMPF!!!!
>>
>>135786030
>hit back
>not opening every thread with middle click which opens it in a new tab
the fuck? you have just one tab? kill your self you piece of shit
>>
>>135788483
>Except there is no Russia scandal, so..

You think that matters to commies? They've subjected the human race to the single most murderous century humanity has ever witnessed and what's their excuse: "the capitalists made the guns, m'kay."

You can't trust commies. Ever. They're fucking relics.
>>
>>135786030
why are you retards so triggered by this being discussed?
>>
>>135786030
Holy shit you are dumb.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.