[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone defend US healthcare when Europeans do it so much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1501493255384.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501493255384.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
How can anyone defend US healthcare when Europeans do it so much better?

Cheap or free, excellent quality, no insurance fraud, doctors aren't millionaires, no lawyers, very cost efficient and ideal if you have kids.
>>
>>135785121
We have the number one cancer survival rate.
>>
>>135785474
That's one thing out of a ton of others. Would you say a brilliant mathematician who discovers/proves lots of amazing theorems but is a massive sociopath and abuses people emotionally in his personal life is a good or balanced person?
>>
>>135785474
that's because you're a cancer containment country
>>
>doctors aren't millionaires
why is this a good thing to you?
>>
>>135785121
Charlie Guard's parents didn't think it was ideal.
>>
>>135785474
Because the majority of your operations are done on Obese and overweight people who are significantly easier to operate on and die of other complications before dying of cancer.

>>135785666
Another funny thing about the US is that a majority of their current innovators are foreigners. Same goes for doctors. Most white Americans don't even complete masters or PhDs anymore. That's how fucked up their education system is.
>>
The U.S. Government spends more on healthcare than it does the military.

The problem isn't healthcare, it's quality or availability - it's the industry that has fucked this up.

(((Big Pharma))) and the medical supply industry are allowed to set prices for goods and services in conjunction with what health insurance companies are willing to shell out - taking into account what people are paying in premiums and what deductibles are set at. A square of sterile gauze will cost you $75. Bedpans in the hundreds. A bag of saline (FUCKING SALINE) can cost upwards of $500. Bit by a rattlesnake? Better refinance your mortgage.

The entire industry is fucked. It's one of the few reasons I can't go full blown right wing. The government has needed to intervene in this situation for a long time; but corporate lobbying, straight up bribery, and I'm sure a long list of illicit behaviors are preventing this from happening.

Getting cancer shouldn't mean death or bankruptcy.
>>
>>135786336
Because their wages are grossly inflated by regulations compared to other professionals with similarly challenging and long studies?

>Doctors worship
Worse than cop worship.
>>
>>135785121

During my time on 4chan I've come to realize, that there's stuff you can discuss with Americans and stuff you definable can't discuss with Americans. Healthcare is one of those topics.
>>
America has a lot of niggers and hispanics
>>
>>135785474

I bet that with the shitty american lifestyle, cancer rates are also higher. I bet that the rate of people dying of cancer is lower in Europe.
>>
>>135785121

Too many nigs and illegals clogging up the waiting lines.

12000 tax returns also hurt universal healthcare here when it comes to babby makers that are dumb and prone to getting hurt.

We should have it, but man we gotta keep these dipshit welfare kangz happy by giving them actual money to spend on plastic bullshit. Otherwise they riot or worse.
>>
File: basedhealthcare.jpg (68KB, 683x959px) Image search: [Google]
basedhealthcare.jpg
68KB, 683x959px
>>135785121
I love how retard burgers shill for corporate pharma for free.
>>
>>135785121
>Cheap or free, excellent quality, no insurance fraud, doctors aren't millionaires, no lawyers, very cost efficient and ideal if you have kids.
Max kek
>>
>>135785474
>fpbp
BTFO!!
>>
>>135785121
Try getting an operation on the NHS if you're not a Syrian refugee.
>>
>>135785121
>very cost efficient and ideal if you have kids.

>very costly for whites and ideal when Tyrone have kids.
>>
>>135787197
There's a reason for it. Because the truth is, all of the memes aside, health care for most middle class white Americans (the /pol/ demographic) is really straight forward and fine for us. We go to the doctor or hospital, show them our little health care card, get a small co-pay bill, and we're on our way. The process is fast, smooth, and more often than not satisfactory. And then come Europeans with their "what about the poor people you will never meet and don't care about?" and "why won't you just pay more taxes?" and "what about this meme I saw on reddit?". It all just comes off as foreigners spending our money on other people, something, again, white middle class Americans just fucking bristle at.
>>
>>135785121
>cheap or free
=stolen from healthy people who are forced to pay against their will = thievery
But since you literally fly EUSSR flag you check out like little good commie you are, get fucked.
>>
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

so early february is reported and Imran loses his access to the House IT systems. he and his wife know they're basically fucked at this point.

in march of 2017 imran's wife runs to the schools their kids are at and yanks them out to go take them on a flight to pakistan via a connection in Qatar. The feds stop and inspect person/property, finding out she has over $10K in cash on her person, food, clothing, and household goods. basically it's obvious she's running. they let her go and note that she has a ticket to come back to the US in September 2017, but they know it's highly unlikely she or the kids will ever return to the US.

Imran in the meantime is getting paid but his access is suspended, he knows his wife got caught on the way out. he buys a flight in mid-July, several weeks out. when he goes to take the flight, he is stopped and arrested on the basis of the misrepresentation to get the loan.

so basically
>guy is massively overpaid along with brothers to do basic IT work when other staffers aren't
>gets a loan by lying and saying a property is his primary residence instead of a rental property because the credit union he goes to won't issue home equity loans against rental property
>as soon as he gets the HELOC loan money, he wire transfers it and other money out of the country
>days later, the government realizes that people are leaking data. Imran and his two brothers lose access, but Imran is kept on payroll
>wife runs away under highly suspicious circumstances with $12K in cash on her person
>Imran Awan himself tries to run but the government sees this and chooses to arrest him instead.

Literally so fucking dumb. I can't wait for more details on all the shit they did to hit the fan.
>>
>>135789108
Well basically he is right, mong sherlock.
Our public healthcare companies have piles of cash lying around.
>>
File: CreepFort.jpg (51KB, 378x372px) Image search: [Google]
CreepFort.jpg
51KB, 378x372px
>>135789410

Yes, yes, shhhhhh. I understand. Shhhhhh, yes, yes, yes. Let's talk about something else...
>>
>>135789510
>=stolen from healthy people who are forced to pay against their will = thievery
most people paying taxes are fine with universal healthcare in Europe you know.

Also healthcare is a lot cheaper when you don't let Insurance companies and big pharma run amok with lobbied regulations and keep lawyers out of hospitals.
>>
>>135789513
reported. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>135785121

We have great free healthcare, eurocuucck. Free healthcare, free housing, free food --- no guns or any weapons, the prison gates are there for YOUR protection. Everyone treated equally. You'll love prison the liberal paradise.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.