[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do ((( they ))) plan to achieve from this whole gender pay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

What do ((( they ))) plan to achieve from this whole gender pay gap thing? Is it simply an attack on white men or what?
>>
Want the dime? Do the time.
>>
that graph is showing the pay gap exists only because men tend to work in jobs that pay more, not that men are paid more for doing the same work

its pretty laughable that people still spout off about the pay gap when even looking into it just a LITTLE bit its obvious men don't get paid more for the same work
>>
>>135779295
make women hate men and men hate women, break down the family unit
>>
>>135779627
It's fucking stupid. Men do higher paying jobs. I don't know why they're going through these mental gymnastics to try prove a point to people. What's their end game?
>>
>>135779295
>>135779638
this.
same as always. Create false division, in order to have populace accept loosing their freedoms.
Family/culture/people/nation/race/language
they wanna break apart everything so they can dominate in the chaos
>>
>>135779295
1. More people working more means more shekels for the higher ups to take.
2. Destruction of the family unit and gender roles. Emasculate men by having women get paid more and masculate women by having them try to be men.
>>
if women get payed less why companies don't hire just women?
>>
Didn't someone get fired for noticing the pay gap between jews and non-jews?
>>
>>135779942
(((Society pushes women towards low paying jobs))).
>>
>>135779627
>>135779295

It's illegal to discriminate against gender in western world laws implemented around 1960s. Therefore any bullshit article like this is manipulation.

They probably didn't account for males overtime/ more risky work, the fact that females take more time off and vacation and on average has more sickness and therefore not show up.

If you actually work at a place and there's a guy in the same job as you, and he makes more, you can sue your employer. chances are they follow the rules though.
>>
>>135779942
honestly I'm not sure
I don't really like getting into conspiracy theories, but when politicians who are much smarter than me claim its true I don't really have much of an explanation for why they're saying it

it doesn't even make sense economically, if I can hire an entire staff for 70% pay of my current staff, who the hell wouldn't do that?
>>
>>135780201

They're not paid less obvs. good point
>>
>>135779295
>jewconomist

(((they))) don't put the fifth line(same level, company, function AND EXPERIENCE) because in that line the pay gap inverts, men are actually paid less
>>
>>135780418

Could also be pandering to women, because women are the majority of the voters, plus most men don't give a fuck and are probably even in on the lie, so it's a winning situation for politicians to do this and get the women vote.
>>
>>135780418

there are literally satanic pedophile cults run by these people.
if you dont understand why they are this way it's good, but dont be naive about who and what they are.
their only goal is to serve Satan, literally.
>>
>>135780201
Good point. Diversity quotas are in place in major corporations so instead of hiring the best person for a job they hire a minority or a woman who won't do as good a job. It's certainly some marxist sinister shit going on and we need to stop it somehow.
>>
>>135780403
>there's a guy in the same job as you, and he makes more, you can sue your employer
exactly
its unreal how dishonest it is to take the average income of all women and compare it to the average income of all men
obviously the fucking job they have is going to be what decides what wage they get, how can you just ignore that part?
its pretty mind-blowing actually that the previous president of the united states used that as the metric to figure women are paid less

>>135780861
honestly thats probably it
its kind of an insult to women to lie like that really
>>
>>135779295
First and foremost - gender gap does not exist.
It is illegal to pay less based on gender
>>
>>135780830
>men are actually paid less

I've read about cases in which this is true. For example, Jennifer Lawerence was paid more for her role in Passengers.
>>
>>135779295
Disintegration of the nuclear family.
>>
>>135779295
Are gentiles paid less than Jews for the same work?
>>
>>135779295
0.8% and 3% probably contains 0% within the confidence interval which means we can't reject that the gender gap is entire BS
>>
>>135781223
its very common in virtue signaling bullshit industries like medicine and legal profession,
>>
>>135781045
sometimes I really don't know
its like the same shit with playing up the deaths of black men by police officers...they tell half truths to push a narrative, and all the narrative does is make our society a less happy/more violent place

its hard to understand why
>>
>>135781366

see
>>135780830
>>
>>135781319

Yes but it's the same story with women. If you account for goyim's lower IQ, lower educational attainment and doing more menial jobs the joo-goyim gap fully vanishes

t. (((Econometrician)))
>>
>>135780830
>>135781654
Doubt that this is a robust result but please forward the paper if you got it
>>
>>135781689
[spoiler]die in a fire jew[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1499865391603.png (595KB, 674x7920px) Image search: [Google]
1499865391603.png
595KB, 674x7920px
>>135779295
>>
>>135781919
Aww being so easily triggered. Cute
>>
>>135780418
Economics maybe. Single working women spend a lot, shopping is what they work for. Single working men seem to be content with what they have until supporting a family.
>>
>>135781091

Well propaganda hits women and young the hardest. What you can blame them for is not being willing to look at the fact when they are pointed out to them.
>muh cognitive dissonance

concerning politicians, as was said here earlier, they are not stupid. Thats the biggest and stupidest assumption we make, THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING. It might not be in our interest though.
Is it any possibility that Obama with his dozens of advisors was somehow not able to find out about the wage gap myth? I mean when a sub 90-IQ basement-dweller with an internet connection is able to disprove that farce in a matter of minutes. Seems kinda hard to believe. And among all western leaders, none of them has gone out and said, hey shit, this is actually bullshit? It's really hard for me to think this is not done on purpose.
>>
>>135780418

Most politicians either don't understand economics or they put their agenda above their understanding. Also possible they don't wanna carry the negative repercussions of telling the truth because that doesn't get you elected
>>
>>135779627

It's even simpler than that.

It shows that for every hard-working woman with a real job, there are ten losers working at mcdonald's. This is the real "gap" - the difference between these two groups. It's not about men making more money than women, it's women making less money than men because other women are lazy.

Just like everything else that women complain about, the real perpetrators are other, inferior women - not men.
>>
>>135781443

Normal people can never fathom the wicknedness of such creatures. You can't think in terms of "They'd never do that"
Because you are assuming they think like you do.
Don't give them the benefit of your morality. The sky is not even the limit for these guys.

Think more like
"What would a death-loving, child-raping alien species bent on destruction of the white race act like?"
>>
>>135782237
>I mean when a sub 90-IQ basement-dweller with an internet connection is able to disprove that farce in a matter of minutes.
>It's really hard for me to think this is not done on purpose.

exactly
shit like this was the beginning of me becoming more skeptical of common feel-good narratives
if i'm able to figure it out, obviously they are as well
its hard not to get a bit of a sinister feel from it

>>135782625
>Most politicians either don't understand economics or they put their agenda above their understanding
I don't believe this

>Also possible they don't wanna carry the negative repercussions of telling the truth because that doesn't get you elected
thats true for sure
still its sad they use a lie for moral high-ground

>>135782647
>it's women making less money than men because other women are lazy.
also far more women will prioritize raising children over their career

being a mother isn't less dignified in any way, in a lot of ways raising the next generation is far more important than almost any other job
>>
>>135779295
They want to make it socially unacceptable for men to negotiate higher wages. That is the end goal.

You already see it in hollywood. First it was unionism that was attacked. Then it was men simply being better at asking for more money. At the same time there is unlimited migration to the west to drive down unskilled wages.

Its so you can compete with China and india but china and india have slums and slaves. Your leaders want you to accept working and living conditions that can compete with slums and slavery.

Really makes you think.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.