[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just imagine 5 seconds how a presidency under this women would've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hillary.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
Just imagine 5 seconds how a presidency under this women would've been, reconsider this the next time you shit on Blumpf
>>
>>135779153
The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
>>135779153
Probably better (mostly going on the democrat vs republican thing)
>white supremacist
oh right, sorry, I cant touch your faith.
>>
>>135779153
Only takes 5 seconds to nuke the Russians
>>
>>135779250
because the people who work hard to feed and supply everything society needs to function should not have a say in government? oh wait gender study trannies and welfare recipients should design our government.
>>
>>135779153
you know what to do.

Same flags...same shills. get a fucking life.
>>
>>135779250
Ah yes, the eternal leaf and his infinite knowledge on American politics
>>
>>135779250
Hi frenchy, how are you doing today?
>>
>>135779250
i see this exact message posted on every blumpf thread, report this shill
>>
I didn't agree with a lot of her policies, but at least she wouldn't have been a goddamn national embarrassment.

The whole world thinks we're retarded now.
>>
I don't think there would be much practical difference.
>>
>>135779250
>>City people
You mean the people who destroy nations with Multiculturalism.
>>
>>135779989
oh really . I saw crouds of people cheering every time Trump visits other countries. remember when obama went to china and the made him use the service door of the plane because his mom was a prostitute.
>>
File: trump_ball.png (814KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
trump_ball.png
814KB, 900x1500px
>>135779250
>>
File: 1 Redpill The Shills.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
1 Redpill The Shills.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>135779153
You are uneducated.

SLIDE THREAD

THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE SETH RICH AS A RUSSIAN

CORRECT THE RECORD
MEDIA MATTERS
SHAREBLUE

EGAS GOES IN THE OPTIONS BOX
>>
>>135780472
why does a slanty eyed chink care. you were rooting for the viet kong now you sticking up for mccain?
>>
>>135780366
In Poland maybe, where they bussed people in. I do a fair bit of international business and travel frequently.

Literally all of my contacts have asked me if American's have gone insane.

They don't understand our moronic electoral system where the losers are actually the winners.
>>
Literally NOTHING would be different.
>>
Clinton Presidency: Well, you'd be several months into a land invasion of Eastern Syria with US Forces trying to partition off that sector. Ukraine/Donbass would be going hot. The occasional 'friendly fire' incident between Iraqi Forces, Kurds, and US forces. Turks nearly out of NATO (like now.) Increase in Talib attacks in Afghanistan as US forces have to shift West into Syria. Basically: fucked.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.