[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After lurking around Vice, Salon and Neogaf i dont get it. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: ReactionGif 002.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ReactionGif 002.gif
2MB, 200x200px
After lurking around Vice, Salon and Neogaf i dont get it.

I really dont get it.

The entire existance of Blacks in America is focused on slavery and how they are victims.
People really believe everything they do wrong is because of the system.
The reason why so many blacks kill other people : Racism
The reason why so many blacks are killed by the polics is because of RAcism.
The reason black children score less in every aspect of school is 100% racism.

On the other hand every cultural" achievement" is because of Minorities.
Food is shit if made by white people despite black food beeing copied from other countries and just fried.

Music from whites is just copied from blacks.

Movies somehow would be shit too without whites.

Fashion would be shit without blacks too.

How can people be this dumb and be so okay to be victims.
Jesus i'm fom Poland and it would make my sick just to be in this role for my entire life in Germany.

>Oh you poor polish child the Nazis killed your ancestors and killed every Doktor and Prof in Poland here have a job despite beeing unqualified
>Oh you are Polish so thats the reason you dont study you poor fella

I cant wrap my head around this. Can somebody please explain and maybe if a black guy browses this:

How do youlive like that?
>>
>>135778226
The white guilt / black victimhood narrative happened over three generations. It started in earnest the 1960s when there actually were Democrat officials preventing black people from going to school or the polls or whatever.
But over the generations, black people stayed poor and dumb, no matter how much gibs were thrown at them by politicians in order to buy their votes. So new excuses had to be made to go hand-in-hand with the escalating demands for even more gibs.
The current generations have been raised on this vicious cycle, they don't even question it.
In any case, it's much easier to believe all your problems are the fault of The Other than to take a critical look at yourselves and take some responsibility for your own condition.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.