[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is something fishy about this? I'm 19 and for the past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: defendant_jumpsuit_court.jpg (85KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
defendant_jumpsuit_court.jpg
85KB, 635x480px
Is something fishy about this?

I'm 19 and for the past 2 months I've been doing a summer internship for a judge of a Texas District Court. It's a felony court, so we handle anything from check fraud to capital murder.

Every morning, one of the first things I do is check the docket, which lists all of the defendants for the day ahead. It lists name, their attorney, the charge, case number, race, etc. Something I've noticed though is that a lot of the Hispanic defendants are listed as white. I rarely see them listed or written down as being Hispanic, and these guys will have names like Juan Sanchez, Sergio Ramirez or whatever. Most of them are Mexican since it's a Texas town not far from the border, and a lot of these guy are committing felonies in the US and they don't even speak English. They need court translators, but they're nonetheless written and recorded as being white offenders.

are ((((they)))) trying to skew crime statistics?
>>
>>135776534
Common practice
Wow those whites are dangerous!
>>
File: 1496629884107.png (338KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496629884107.png
338KB, 480x480px
>>135776534
I'm sure it's a (((pure coincidence))).
>>
>>135776962
should I bring it up to the judge? He's a very old-fashioned Texan judge. Pretty conservative by today's standards.
>>
>>135777148
Texas Lawyer here

No. No one gives a sht about this pol stuff and you are likely to lose your job which a lot of people would kill to have.

Sound counties append the Hispanic title from certain department systems and it doesn't follow over through other systems. Also hispanics can be white
>>
>>135777552
I wouldn't even think of presenting it to him as some sort of conspiracy. Just asking him why that is. But I suppose you answered my question for me.

What county are you in?
>>
>>135777875
North Texas. Patent attorney for a dallas firm tbqh famm

Law is all about networking. If you are close to that old judge get him talking about his kids or law lessons or golf. Not dumb shit.
>>
File: 1497996586682.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1497996586682.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>135777552
>Also hispanics can be white
>>
>>135778173
He's technically correct since Spaniards are white.

But the Hispanics in this court are almost completely Mexican.
>>
>>135778649
>Spain is white
Lmao
>>
>>135776534
I work for the coast guard and they classify spics as white too. They have five official classifications of race: American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian or Pacific Islander, Black, Caucasian, Unknown.
>>
>>135776534
Many hispanics self identify as Italian. It's grating, and not in the way your nonna used to do it.
>>
File: nebulonsector.gif (920KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
nebulonsector.gif
920KB, 245x230px
>>135776534
Can confirm the deep-seated conspiracy. Went to get my driver's licence renewed the other day and was marked as "NH" for race.

I asked the black lady at the desk what that meant, and she looked around over her shoulder before telling me "I had to ask the same thing, it means 'Not Hispanic'. I replied with "okay, now that we've established what I'm NOT, what does that make me?"

We both had a good laugh but its still weird.
>>
>>135777552
>mexicans can be white now

hilarious. even the ones that stayed in spain weren't white, they are arab rape babies.
>>
call ice on them, please do it, i live near the border in texas too
>>
>>135777148
I'm sure he fucking knows already, he is the Judge.
>>
>>135779386
if they are convicted of a felony while also being here illegally, it automatically means deportation and denial of future naturalization.
>>
>>135779720
well if you have their name and info you can send an anon report to ice that they are here. we need them OUT!
>>
>>135777552
*people from south america can be white

Hispanics = mestizos
>>
OP what county are you in?
>>
>>135777552
Some hispanics are white?
then whats the point of the hispanic distinction on forms if hispanics are white?
>>
>>135778649
>Spaniards are white
Fuck off nigger Mexican faggot
>>
>>135780622
I'm white dipshit.
>>
>>135780622
People from Spain can have blonde/red hair and green/blue eyes. And they went to Mexico where they still possess those traits. You are just a stormweenie
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.