[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm unspooked as fuck. I see myself living in a meaningless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1434422819314.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1434422819314.gif
173KB, 600x630px
I'm unspooked as fuck. I see myself living in a meaningless world. I see people as disgusting. My jealousy comes out of nowhere and it disgusts me.

>see guy with his gf
>get madly jealous and randomly the thought, "the best revenge is a life well lived" goes through my mind
>realise as I'm thinking it how pathetic and spooky it is, the coping mechanism of a genetically deficient organism

>see someone reading a maths book
>feel hatred for them because they might think they're smarter than me

Guys I'm not going to lie, being unspooked is tough as fuck. I worry that marketers and advertisers are trying to take advantage of me.

I have no life philosophy. Work on many things? Work on one thing? Do what I enjoy? Do what others say is important? I have no clue. I want to do 50 things at once. I see all sides. I started reading more recently and worry about "reading myself stupid". I try to remember what I read when sitting on the train and although I know the condensed outline, and see this as enough, I get annoyed for not remembering perfectly.

I am an ugly beta male who has never had female attention, even at the age of 26, has had no social life since 18, and became the ugly loser loner that nobody talks to within two days at work. Seeing attractive women everywhere is torture when I know they have lives on easy mode, consider me a disgusting non chad, as have 50999 tinder matches.

I trust my intellect and taste but I am always abused by the pseudo intellectuals who claim I need to suspend these and worship and spend my money. If I spent all my time doing all the shit I'm supposed to do, I'd have no time for anything. Everyone else is a fraud. Everyone else is either a woman who gets everything handed to them or a normie who glides through institutions while being judged by their clones.

My spiritual malaise is entrenched and I refuse to sprinkle Christian (or any other) droplets on it like the low IQers, pseudo intellectuals, and the frauds.
>>
Do something brave and stupid so the world will think you get laid. You need to gain your manhood.
>>
File: 1489538978146.png (202KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489538978146.png
202KB, 700x700px
Sort yourself out my man.
https://youtu.be/1kdnmT_7gLE
Also, what in the fuck is spooked or unspooked? Are you scared? Kek.

Good luck, faggot.
>Inb4 I'm not watching a 1hr video
Then fucking suck start a shotgun why don't you?
>>
>>135765090
Start eating better. Find something to do that will keep you physically active that you can progress at.

Once you have a higher energy level, your mood will follow. Then find something to focus on for a bit. If you have lots of interests, then jump around between them, but try and focus on small projects/goals you can complete/accomplish and get your confidence level up.

Once your energy level and confidence levels are up, you'll stop giving a fuck about other people and good things will just start to happen naturally.
>>
>>135765090
>>
>>135765090
get yourself some spoons and start your revenge on the world.

No seriously, stop caring what other people think about you. The sooner you do this the better. Also stop caring about other peoples life, as they dont care in the slightest about yours.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.