[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to convince Feminist that the real patriarchy is in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: ty.jpg (35KB, 455x533px) Image search: [Google]
ty.jpg
35KB, 455x533px
We need to convince Feminist that the real patriarchy is in the Muslim community / Islamic countries; we must infiltrate Tumblr etc., and post memes about Islamic oppression against women...divide and conquer etc.
>>
>>135764934
Bump
>>
>>135764934
no, if we support them, the fems wont. we need to praise them for their oppressive behavior.
>>
>>135764934
No what we need to do is convert to Islam.
>>
They just hate whites dude. Feminist is code word for anti white.
>>
>>135764934
Why?

Feminist in countries with muslims already dislike them.
And feminist in countries with no muslims don't matter since their opinion is irrelevant, it's likea canadian hating polish immigration.
>>
>>135764934
Idiocy. If you try to convince a woman of something you've already failed. It's the single root reason why the west is in decline.
>>
File: Kathleen Wynne.jpg (62KB, 720x661px) Image search: [Google]
Kathleen Wynne.jpg
62KB, 720x661px
>>135764934
The leftists especially feminists will never listen to you. They're in their own echo-chambers. Their leaders only pander to them despite hypocrisy and contradictions.
>>
File: dealingwithfeminism.jpg (203KB, 1316x648px) Image search: [Google]
dealingwithfeminism.jpg
203KB, 1316x648px
>>135764934
divide and conquer. cause fightings between these groups: feminists, lgbqt, left/antifa. be emotional around them and use it against them. pic related
will setup socialM accounts soon, germany and europe could need some meme magic aswell
>>
>>135766235
you need to target them with emotions, not logical thinking
>>
>>135764934
A FUCKING MEN! WE MUST WAKE THE USEFUL IDIOT FEMNAZIS AND TURN THEM ON THE TRUE ENEMIES THE FUCKING ISLAMIC STATE!
>>
>>135765697
I was talking about Feminists vs Feminists (who support islam)
>>
File: 3gmm54aeiscy.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
3gmm54aeiscy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>135764934
I think you are to retarded to understand, but I will try.
American and European women are not interested in women's rights in ME or elsewhere, because that is not their land or country and they have no influence.

Got it?
>>
>>135767823
Muslim community is in America, and Europe
>>
>>135768181
Muslims are 1% in america and most of Europe. you can't convince them that they are the problem
>>
File: libya slavery.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
libya slavery.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>135765412
Exactly. When they see us supporting and hear stories of alt-right joining Islam, because our values are compatible with theirs, they will switch against Islam. Remember, if Americans had castrated their farm equipment like the arabs, the US would have no race problem.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.