[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >male, attracted exclusively to other males >hates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>be me
>male, attracted exclusively to other males
>hates other faggots with a passion
>thinks gay marriage should be illegal, homosexual expression should be a criminal offense, and any public outburst of related mental illnesses such as transgenderism should be squelched
what the fuck is wrong with me? is this some weird sort of self-hating fag mental breakdown associated with the primary illness?
>>
>>135763062
No I'm the same way, we're just the silent majority
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (36KB, 443x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
36KB, 443x455px
>>135763062
what you masturbate to on your own time by yourself is whatever. Just make sure you have a white wife and kids and never let them find out.
>>
>>135763062
Do you like masculine men or feminine men?

If it's feminine men then you are mostly just attracted to penis, not actually to men.
>>
blame the Democratic Party and the so called pride movement. They have hijacked your sexual orientation
>>
>>135763481
No you aren't you fucking poof
>>
File: anzuthetrap.jpg (74KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
anzuthetrap.jpg
74KB, 640x960px
>>135763671
not this "feminine penis" shit again
>>
>>135763703
Truth cuts hard
>>
>>135763062
Get laid by a woman and all the Jew brainwashing attracting you to men will be gone.
>>
>>135763062
No, youre just self-reflected enough to approve truths that lie outside of what seems your groups interest at first glance.

If anything, youre less ill than most faggots who are not even gay.
>>
>>135763062
Socrates, Alexander, Fredrick the Great, Turning, Leonardo, Michelangelo, and Shingen Takeda were all full-blown queer.
Your hunger for boi-pussy is no excuse for acting like a pussy.
The dicks you suck at a glory hole is no excuse for not achieving glory yourself.
>>
>>135763648
This is why most paedophiles are white.
>>
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>135763800
There is a clear difference between a masculine penis and a feminine penis.
>>
>>135763671
No, masculine men exclusively. Pretty much always straight, too. They have to be athletic, strong, short hair, powerful, commanding, and intellectual. If it's a woman with a dick I'm not interested.
>>
File: christ 1.jpg (113KB, 450x629px) Image search: [Google]
christ 1.jpg
113KB, 450x629px
>>135763062
You're just a normal, God-fearing person with a sick fetish. Pray to God that he may cure it.

>But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
>Matthew 5:28
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.