[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone pleas explain why the U.S is so lax on illegal immigrants.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: illeals.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
illeals.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
can someone pleas explain why the U.S is so lax on illegal immigrants. i have heard people say that they have gone to school with or were friends with illegals like it is a normal everyday thing. this is so foreign to me why are there people defending these people who are entering the country illegally
>>
>>135757887
Because Jews are flooding all white countries - and only white countries - with non-whites with the deliberate aim of genociding them. And Jews control white countries.
>>
>>135757887
the liberal rabbits fear a strong in-group so they side with the invaders, in hopes that the invaders will overtake the resident wolves
the rabbits, like niggers, have no foresight and do not understand that rabbits get eaten
>>
>>135757887
The fucking Colombian scum preachers(and their families) at the church my parents go to are illegals and everybody just acts like it's okay.
>why are there people defending these people who are entering the country illegally
Because they're traitors.
>>
>>135758758
https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
>>
>>135758758
is it really that common
>>
>>135758329
FPBP
>>
File: sorrycnn.jpg (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
sorrycnn.jpg
8KB, 253x199px
>>135757887
The public schools in the US are liberal indoctrination camps.
They aren't about education. They are about obediance to liberals and their deep state.
>>
>>135757887
I go to a University in California and we literally have a club for undocumented students
>>
File: 1487568155143.png (95KB, 1348x526px) Image search: [Google]
1487568155143.png
95KB, 1348x526px
>>135757887
>>
so what I've gathered so far is that the jews, the left wing and CNN are the problem
>>
File: 1458331320503.jpg (63KB, 599x447px) Image search: [Google]
1458331320503.jpg
63KB, 599x447px
>>135759566
>>
File: romanarmy.jpg (120KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
romanarmy.jpg
120KB, 638x479px
>>135759633
>The increased use of slaves put many Romans out of work.

Sound familiar.
>>
The Democrats are a big business party. They always have been. In the beginning, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison founded the Democratic-Republicans (DRs for brevity) as a foil to Hamilton (and Washington's) Federalist Party. The Democratic-Republicans stood for the landed neo-aristocratic planter class of Virginia that operated enormous cash crop plantations festooned with slaves. These plantations were pretty much small towns akin to Medieval Castles in function, each being completely self sustaining. The DRs as a party stood for the interests of these super rich wannabe-feudal lords. The Federalists, however, advocated the interests of the lower and middle classes (Through a centralized government). The DRs meanwhile advocated a decentralized government so as to benefit the aformentioned super rich planters.

Time passed and we got to the Civil War. Slavery, from the very moment we declared independence, was a key issue in this country. The Democrats used Niggers as slave labor to undercut the labor prices of free Whites. This created a two fold circular system: Dems use slavery to fuck over free Whites, Dems turn around and promote meaningless social issues to distract Whites and get them to abuse Niggers thereby keeping said niggers on the plantation, thereby strengthening slavery. You occasionally see Dixiefags on here ranting about MUH RAGHT TO BE ABUSED BY HEBREPHILE PLANTATION MASTERS; they're fucking retards, the Confederacy was absolutely terrible if you were White and not part of this rich elite landed bloodline gentry.
>>
>>135759515
your joking, get ice onto them
>>
File: 1485198785582.jpg (316KB, 1181x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485198785582.jpg
316KB, 1181x900px
>>135757887
>can someone pleas explain why the U.S is so lax on illegal immigrants.

Because we got traitors in high places.
>>
I'm struggling to understand it as well. This may seem like a stupid question but isn't social security numbers a big deal in the US? Here you can basically not do anything without one.
>>
>>135759895
What the fuck does this have to do with illegal immigrants? The Big Business class want cheap labor. They don't want to have to pay native workers a, to quote Progressives, "living wage". That term is a loaded one: The Big Business class don't want to have to pay you at all. They want you to live off of what is essentially a company store. They take everything you make and give you back exactly enough to make you keep working. We can see this in Walmart which pays its members so little that they can apply for Welfare while working at Walmart but oh, it gives you discounts... At Walmart. So you get your paycheck from Walmart and then turn around and give it all back... To Walmart.

Illegal Immigrants are even better. They're disposable (who cares about some Spic found dead in a gutter?), they're rootless and easily moveable, they're easily exchangeable (Many corporations that use Illegal Immigrants routinely purge their labor supply, intentionally getting their workers deported and bringing in new ones so as to never let them get complacent), and best of all there is no way for them to get out of this system. What happens if Paco and Juanita decide they don't want to work in a sweatshop anymore? That they want to be more than just interchangeable parts?

They get deported. If they don't, they're shat on relentlessly by Whites and murdered by Blacks for being Illegals... Because they are. It creates a feedback loop: Use Cheap Labor to undercut Natives, Natives lash back thereby keeping Cheap Labor in line.
>>
>>135759515
Sure would be a shame if someone reported them to Immigration and Customs Enforcement
>>
>>135760236
/pol/ has post ID's so don't pretend to have convo when your just talking to yourself, sorry
>>
>>135760236
The solution to Illegal Immigrants is the same as that of Slavery: Don't let your countries elites use cheap labor to form a landed gentry. Hell, don't let foreigners in AT ALL except for a small trickle that can be easily absorbed. The Republican Party was founded on this ideal (And, in an abstract way, still stands for this) based on the ideas of Free Labor (Many free economic agents competing), Free Land (Many small farmers instead of a handful of big plantations), Free Men (slavery fucks over everyone who isn't super rich).

So, why do the Democrats want Illegal Immigrants? Simple, it fucks over the competition. For one, you literally cannot compete against Illegals, they cost next to nothing compared to native workers. The simple fact that Illegals don't pay taxes is a huge bonus. Why do some morons defend them? Because they're deathly afraid of being seen unpopular, and the media spews about how Illegal Immigrants must be defended at all costs after all.

And before someone points out cuckservatives, Neocons are Democrats.
>>
>>135760691
Jesus Christ do they not teach you guys what a rhetorical question is at Quizhou School for Decisive English Study? Back to the rice patties, 小屌人.

>>135760674
Getting rid of illegals is only treating the symptom. The disease is a wealthy gentry that thinks it can fuck over its fellow Americans for a profit. Deportations are a start, but it's not enough. It's good, but it needs to be accompanied by the death of the MSM and an overhaul of how our economy works at a fundamental level.
>>
>>135757887
What happened is the 1965 immigration act written by Jews so that they could replace our population of white people 90% white in 1960
with shit skins illegal immigrants are part of that they have been working to get rid of us since the 60s and part of that brainwashing was that we owe everything to shit skins because we used to be racist.

Things are changing now though Trump might eventually go after the people hiring illegal immigrants which would completely rid us of the problem
>>
>>135757887

because don't be racist xenophobic bigot brah
>>
>>135759898
>>135760674
I believe there are laws in California that prevent ICE from preforming arrests on campus or something.

The student president (or vice president, I forgot) during my first year was an illegal majoring in Chicano studies. I wish I was kidding
>>
>>135759515
https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
>>
File: twirling forward together.png (36KB, 271x388px) Image search: [Google]
twirling forward together.png
36KB, 271x388px
Massive lobbying initiatives and normalisation campaigns per the usual MO.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations
>>
>>135757887
Jews
>>
>>135758758
wtf man if i knew for certain anyone was a illegal , its straight to ICE i go.
>>
>>135760236
>What the fuck does this have to do with illegal immigrants? The Big Business class want cheap labor.

"Big Business" does not need illegals as manufacturing is done in Chinese and other Asian slave factories.

The "Illegal Immigrants" debate is a smoke screen to divert attention to outsourcing jobs to countries that use their people as slave labor to get wealth for their masters.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.