[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listened to NPR during my commute and this was the first story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

File: npr-seth-rich.png (879KB, 923x856px) Image search: [Google]
npr-seth-rich.png
879KB, 923x856px
Listened to NPR during my commute and this was the first story after the hourly update.
I'll ignore the fact that the guy sounds like a robot (I probably couldn't hold a straight voice during it either)

But I guess this settles it, Seth Rich was a Russian.
>>
>>135757253
forgot link
https://archive.is/aakY9
>http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story
>>
>>135757253
>But I guess this settles it, Seth Rich was a Russian.

Loooool. How low 'the press' can go ?
>>
File: 1479885942504.jpg (57KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1479885942504.jpg
57KB, 600x444px
>>135757253
NPR said he was a russian and was really a trump supporter, it was not bad to hear the truth finally come out about him being a spy as NPR said.
>>
>>135757473
snopes already debunked Seth as NPR proved, how to spot an alt righter is that they think crazy loony conspiracies are real.
>>
>>135757253

When will the SSRI numbed eunuchs at NPR talk about the Pakistani spy who had access to all of the congress's emails and blackmailed the head of the DNC
>>
>>135757368
Just when you think muh russians is dead..
These people should be committed to mental institutions.
>>
His murder screams of KGB tactics.
>>
>>135757790
I really don't know if I've heard mention of Awan's name on NPR..
The longer this charade goes on the more stuttering and bumbling and just general incoherence i'm hearing from the entire left.
Nobody can speak straight anymore about anything.
They have to sit and think about their lies before they respond to any question and there are so many that it is starting to pile up and take longer to process any requests.
>>
>The lawsuit focuses particular attention on the role of the Trump supporter, Ed Butowsky, in weaving the story. He is a wealthy Dallas investor and unpaid Fox commentator on financial matters, who has emerged as a reliable Republican surrogate in recent years. Butowsky offered to pay for Wheeler to investigate the death of the DNC aide, Seth Rich, on behalf of his grieving parents in Omaha.

>On April 20, a month before the story ran, Butowsky and Wheeler — the investor and the investigator — met at the White House with then Press Secretary Sean Spicer to brief him on what they were uncovering.

>The first page of the lawsuit quotes a voicemail and text from Butowsky boasting that President Trump himself had reviewed drafts of the Fox News story just before it went to air and was published.

>>135757823
>russia story
>dead

only in the Fox News/Breitbart bubble.
>>
>>135757253
His name was Ceмён Бoгaтый.
>>
>>135757473
>NPR said he was a russian
Nope.

>and was really a trump supporter,
Nope.

>about him being a spy as NPR said.
Nope

>it was not bad to hear the truth finally come out
The truth is that the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was Trump-manufactured propaganda to fool the weak-minded, according to /pol/'s favorite investigator who is filing the lawsuit.

All the flat earth and Seth Rich threads from now on will be for the noobies and fuckwits.
>>
>>135758094
>I really don't know if I've heard mention of Awan's name on NPR..
I've heard at least 3 stories about Awan in the past week. When are you listening? All Night Jazz?
>>
>>135760115
Literally nothing on npr.org for "imran awan"
>>
You guys are hilarious. Wasn't Wheeler "/ourguy" before today? Why discredit him now?
>>
File: 1501171841852m.jpg (100KB, 825x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501171841852m.jpg
100KB, 825x1024px
>>135758094
>>135760115
>>
LARPers BTFO again but will never admit any blame or how much of a fucking gullible nigger they are. If you say that you were joking the whole time, make up shit about what the piece says even though its factual, or simply dismiss the source, then you never have to face consequences!

>muh russia narrative! le kikes! based nigger xDDD

You are manchildren.
>>
File: nothing here.jpg (54KB, 634x408px) Image search: [Google]
nothing here.jpg
54KB, 634x408px
>>135760868
>noggin.txt
>>
>>135760979
your opinion doesn't matter when you don't use a geoflag, leaf.
>>
>>135761069
What's the point? Just like everything else, it just gets dismissed out of hand. If the argument is valid, it's valid. You niggers just want a out because every single flag can be shit on and you can divert to that instead of taking the heat for being a nigger.

>le roaches xD
>le moors xD
>le spics xD
>le ameriniggers xD
>le germcucks xD
>SWEDEN YES! xD
>le frenchcucks xD
>le polacks xD

Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>135760019
It is only a conspiracy theory if there is an accusation of manufactured evidence.

The FACTS are, you cuck, that a recently hired LEAD IT manager for the general election candidate of the DNC for PRESIDENT was shot in a "botched robbery" in an area that had not had a murder in years, in broad daylight, and died afterwards in the hospital despite being stable and talking when police arrived. After the death, the DNC not only did not place any interest in the murder, they actively silenced his family by appointing a family spokesperson that has done everything in his power to shut up the people curious about the shooting.

To recap;

Seth Rich was shot by an unknown assailant.

An important DNC officer recently assigned to a GENERAL campaign was shot and the DNC doesn't care.

John Podesta, a few days before the shooting says he wants to "make an example of a suspected leaker whether or not he is guilty."
>>
>>135757285
Thanks for archiving, anon.
>>
>>135761346

You forgot that

1) the DNC emails were removed locally

2) fake Russian digital fingerprints were placed on everything
>>
I live in a liberal as fuck city with NPR signs everywhere saying it is "more trusted than ever". Can't believe people think that liberal rag is nonbiased.
>>
>>135760430
>Literally nothing on npr.org for "imran awan"
NPR news at the top of the hour?
http://wusf.radio.net/
>>
>>135761896
Haven't heard it on there either.
Unless they mentioned it once at 3am.
>>
>>135757253
>Listened to NPR
Why?
>Seth Rich was a Russian.
See? So, again; why?

It infuriates me that we have a state (taxpayer) funded propaganda machine at work, 24/7, spreading fecal matter into people's ears. Like, it's as bad as the BBC, but with a smaller budget.
>>
>>135757253
(((((Baseless)))))
>>
>>135761346
>It is only a conspiracy theory if there is an accusation of manufactured evidence.
It was a conspiracy theory until one of the conspirators debunked it in a lawsuit. The "evidence" was deliberately manufactured by the White House as fake news, according to his sworn statement.

>that a recently hired LEAD IT manager
Rich was a data analyst, specifically the Voter Expansion Data Director.

>was shot in a "botched robbery" in an area that had not had a murder in years
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724508/Parents-slain-DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-ask-help-three-weeks-slain-DC-street.html
"According to Fox 5, just an hour before the shooting there was a violent robbery in the 900 block on N Street, where police said three suspects pistol whipped, beat, kicked and robbed three people."

Bloomingdale has had 26 robberies in the past year and two shootings:
https://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Bloomingdale-Washington/1798/crime/

> in broad daylight,
Seth Rich was shot at 4am. 4o'clock in the morning.

>despite being stable and talking when police arrived.
Do you have the transcript of their conversation or are you just taking someone else's word for it? The police report says he was concious, but if he was able to speak, why didn't he call 911 from his cell phone?

>the DNC not only did not place any interest in the murder
"DNC honors murdered staffer Seth Rich"
http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dnc-honors-murdered-staffer-seth-rich/337062646

> they actively silenced his family
The family was never "silenced". They've been pleading with the conspiracy theory crazies to stop lying about their son on a fairly frequent basis.

>people curious about the shooting.
You mean dirt diggers like Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman who are trying to pay off anyone involved to reveal any scandalous tidbits for the right-wing echo chamber? The investigator says the white House manufactured the evidence. Fox News recanted their stories
>>
File: 1442679570765.jpg (109KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
1442679570765.jpg
109KB, 675x675px
>>135757253
Isn't it odd that now Anwan was arrested for fleeing the country and people are pushing for an investigation into debbie waserman shultz that this story comes out? Or is it (((pure coincidence)))?
>>
>listened to NPR
>>
MUH RUSSIAN NARRATIVE
>>
eyo hol up! my nigga wheela be suing da fox?
>>
>>135757253
>Listened to NPR during my commute

how middlebrow can you get? Are you also going try to watch all the Oscar nominees this year? do you live in NYC or what?
>>
>>135758812
>russia story
>dead
To all non-retards who aren't actively aiding treason, yes. It was obvious from the beginning how fake it all was.
>>
>>135761312
>>135760979
What exactly is your attempt at a point, again?
>>
>>135766445
>it was just a botched robbery, guys
>even though nothing was stolen...
You better hope the truth never comes out, shitscum shill.
>>
>>135757253
Well, at least with a lawsuit, the evidence, for or against, will have to be examined, rather than just ignored.
>>
File: Untitled.png (810KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
810KB, 600x901px
>>135757253
>>
>>135757253
>Listened to NPR

Opinion discarded
>>
>>135757253
Honest question. Is it possible the Whitehouse pushed this story and leaked the scoop to NPR in order to hate rape them once the story breaks?
>>
>>135767889
Do you know what "botched" means?
>>
>>135768998
Yeah just like it's possible that the don jr emails are all fake just to bamboozle the libs too :-)
>>
>>135757253
Wow these shills are really going all in on this, they must be getting really really nervous. Either way, they will all hang.
>>
>>135757253
The final straw for me regarding NPR was when they interviewed mattressgirl as expert commentary regarding sexual assault on campuses. Reality has become satire.
>>
someone help me understand what's going on here: is the left trying to push this "Fox and someone else concocted this story about Seth Rich..." story to try and take attention away from the Awan situation?
>>
>>135766445
You shills love that word debunked. You misuse it all the time.

>Voter Expansion Data Director
And that's how he saw the evidence of rigging.

Not to mention that as a DNC IT guy he would have been in the same circles as the EXTREMELY SINISTER Imran Awan. He probably knew all sorts of things about what that filthy criminal was getting up to.

>but if he was able to speak, why didn't he call 911 from his cell phone?
What the fuck kind of shill argument is that? It's very easy to imagine someone sufficiently injured that they can't reach in to a pocket and manipulate a phone but can still talk a bit. Terrible shilling.

>DNC honors murdered staffer Seth Rich
Uh huh... Wikileaks, in a very unusual move, offered a reward. A DC lawyer offered a bigger reward. The DNC... gave him a plaque, offered ZERO reward (one of the most suspicious things of all for an organization which at the time was drowning in money) and doesn't seem at all bothered by the multiple suspicious details of the murder and incomplete public account. What else is suspicious is Pedosta said he wanted to make an example of the leaker, indicating they knew it was a leaker they had even though now they are insisting it was Russian hacking.

>The family was never "silenced"
Except that a known partisan DNC operative goon was sent to manage the whole situation. Rod Wheeler was the guy who the family had hired and when that goon found out about him, he told him to SHUT IT DOWN.

This isn't politics. You are defending criminal scum. And even if it's all completely innocent - which it very obviously fucking isn't - then the facts of the case should make you think "well they could at least investigate it". But you are not only insisting "nothing to see here!" you are actively attacking the people who are asking questions.

Do humanity a favor and kill yourself.
>>
Shill pushing hard, they are afraid. Be strong my brothers, we need to get through this because we are getting close.
>>
File: Imran-Awan.jpg (66KB, 329x250px) Image search: [Google]
Imran-Awan.jpg
66KB, 329x250px
>>135757253

Please stop bumping this story which is a distraction from the DNC and Imran Awan case

>>135771198
>>
Bump for Seth
>>
OYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEY
>>
>>135772948
fuck off. its the same thing moron
>>
File: 1537711571937.png (27KB, 599x220px) Image search: [Google]
1537711571937.png
27KB, 599x220px
fake news smoke screen, pre-emptive fake news campaign to distract from the hillary emails she never turned over that keep being discovered by judicial watch and the seth rich news releasing later today
>>
>>135757473
>>135757518
dude, you have to switch computers are phones if you want to reply to your own post. there are i.d.'s here. i'll give you a break since your obviously new to shareblue or whever other organization, but try to embarrass yourself so hard next time

also don't mention snopes like it's some credible source, this isn't reddit or facebook and it won't score you any points with anyone here
>>
>>135767640
This. Savage af, finnbro
>>
File: 1501028845665.jpg (45KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
1501028845665.jpg
45KB, 716x717px
Oh, I fucking dare the left to beat this drum.
>>
>>135773426
Do you double dare?
>>
File: Colbert_scoops.jpg (187KB, 468x295px) Image search: [Google]
Colbert_scoops.jpg
187KB, 468x295px
>>135773596
DOUBLE SCOOPS?
>>
I hope the Trump Junta starts executing journalists for sedition.
>>
File: 7373745858686MURICA.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7373745858686MURICA.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>135757790
>the SSRI numbed eunuchs at NPR
when their handlers tell them to (never)

Best way to describe NPR employees my man
>>
>>135757285
>greentexting a link

welcome to 4chins newfriend!
>>
>>135757253
lol we got something tasty from DWS or Awan about Seth and the libs know it
they are trying to push it as a fake story because they know they're fucked lol
>>
>>135766445
>deliberately manufactured by the White House
The Seth Rich theory is like 2 years old
Are you saying Obama's whitehouse manufactured this
>>
>>135769345
lol so a botched robbery is where you shoot random white dude with fancy TAG watch and a wallet and you dont steal them? fuck off idiot
>>
File: 1499671525076.png (578KB, 1073x614px) Image search: [Google]
1499671525076.png
578KB, 1073x614px
>>135758091
>His murder screams of DNC incompetence.

ftfy
>>
>>135771780
Keep up the great work debunking these faggots
>>
>>135766445
just look at how invested this shill is in trying to convince us that there's nothing to the Seth Rich story

anybody that looks into it for five minutes will quickly understand why this story is still being brought up

I wonder what the MSM and DNC are trying to get ahead of? they wouldn't bring more attention to this story if there wasn't a good reason
>>
>>135759147

good one!!! made me kek comrade!
>>
>>135774448
Yup. After they had SHUT IT DOWN because "it's traumatic for the family to talk about it goys, so out of respect we'll stop completely and shame people who don't", it's suddenly everywhere again.

>feels good that even though the media insist that Trump is embattled, the fake news is clearly on the back foot
>>
File: 1494947180725.png (34KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1494947180725.png
34KB, 850x850px
fact - DNC never offered a penny to help find the killer of Seth Rich

fact - the DNC hired a DNC shill to help Seth's family manage the media

this speaks volumes for itself
>>
>>135774593
1 year but still. This is the thing that really activates my almonds. The conspiracy gained traction almost immediately after he died because he had multiple shots to the back and no one took anything. Nothing about this recent story of Fox News does anything to counter the original conspiracy theory.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.