[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GameStop’s stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 36

File: 1501586770838.png (488KB, 720x999px) Image search: [Google]
1501586770838.png
488KB, 720x999px
>GameStop’s stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day this year, the company told staff during a series of conference calls this morning, according to two people who were on those calls. It’s a change in policy that has upset some employees of the massive video game retail chain.

Why is this allowed?
>>
People can now gift video games as a Thanksgiving present. Great
>>
>>135752607
Gamestop is a failing business and they need to stay open as many days as possible.
>>
>>135752710
game stop is a jew scheme

>we buy your used game at 5 bucks sell them at 30!!!!!
>we buy your console for 40 bucks we sell 200
>>
>>135752607
Because destroying the White mans holiday is another way to kill his pride and resolve.
>>
They had abysmal sales last holiday season. They need any extra day of revenue they can get.
>>
>>135752607
>Why is this allowed?
so we can call and ask for battletoads
>>
>>135752774
That's not a jewish scheme. That is how they make their primary profit. Only poor virgins believe gamestop should but their games back at full price. Online outlets like Steam are putting gamestop out of business.
>>
I know that feel. I've worked thanksgiving at Walmart for the past decade. All I get is 8 hours of overtime and a 25% coupon off an entire transaction. What a pittance. I call it the Black Thursday Limbo. How low will they go to compete with other companies?

What does this holiday even entail anymore?
>>
>>135752607
Gamestop is famous for being horrible towards their employees. Even my close friend worked there for 1 year and he was treated like an absolute shit that didn't get any time off at all.
But it's a dying company though so.. yeah.
>>
>>135752774
>Mexicans don't understand business

No wonder you're all poor and stupid
>>
>>135752607
>Why is this allowed?
Just don't work. I have NEVER worked Thanksgiving or black Friday. This includes my time in retail and service a long time ago (10+ years). I told them I was not coming in black Friday under any circumstance. It is a tradition to stay home, and not drive anywhere.

I tell them I won't be in as soon as possible. They will sit and argue with you that the "Schedule is not made yet" or some nonsense....Always keep a written copy.

Fuck them.

I work construction now. I go to work because the public has no effect on my profit. I hate being a consumer at times because of this. Gamestop was open 4th of july. I was there returning a game that was sold as used but was not working.
>>
>>135752710
I think the transition to digital is fucking them up. Fewer physical copies being traded in or sold.
>>
>>135752998
No one is asking full price but I have an NES copy of Zombie Nation I considered selling to them . Its going for $500-$600 on ebay etc and GS offered me $34. Kikes.
>>
File: wut.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>135752607

people leave the house to buy videogames???
>>
Gamestop is desperate after terrible sales. Why do you think they bought out thinkgeek and are turning their stores into collectibles stores instead of pure video game stores?

Years of crappy corporate practices are coming home to roost.
>>
>>135753371
Glad you got out and can actually enjoy the holidays. It's a feeling I'll never know. Hopefully next life I can get a job where I can enjoy the holidays, actually see the sunset, and be able to sleep at night.
>>
>>135752998
True, but selling a secondhand game at around the same price as a new one definitely is kikery.
>>
FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
Console gaming is finally going digital download ala pc. Gamestop sales have been tanking because of it.

Also really shady practices drove away their consumer base years ago.
>>
I love working holidays. 1.5x pay and I have the perfect excuse to avoid family bullshit. You people need to stop bitching.
>>
>>135752710
They're actually one of the few brick and mortars that is still doing well.
>>
>>135753974
Not to mention they threaten publishers with their classic "Oh, you're making digital release cheaper? I guess we won't be able to carry your product then ;) enjoy losing your sales." line.

Brick and mortar game stores need to die.
>>
>>135752607
When I was a kid NOTHING was open on Christmas, you didn't even bother going out and fi you needed or wanted something you were fucked.

Now everything is. Fucking Jews.
>>
>>135753721
Digital media will eventually kill gamestop anyway. The video game industry reached its peak like with everything else, and now it will begin to slow down.
>>
>>135754139
Your kidding right?

Their sales have been in a decline for years. Last Christmas season was terrible for them.
>>
File: Jerkops2004.jpg (13KB, 179x153px) Image search: [Google]
Jerkops2004.jpg
13KB, 179x153px
>GameStop
found you're problem
>>
>>135752607
I think it's totally fine if they pay double time. If I owned a business and my margins dictated I be open on holidays, I would pay accordingly. Holiday labor should pay double by law.
>>
>>135752774
t. never worked at a chain vidya store
>>
>>135754223
They should try to function like G2A but that would probably draw a lot of shit from the industry.
>>
STOP POSTING IN OBVIOUS SLIDE THREADS
>>
>>135754190
What gets me is when a corporation like Walmart tries to put itself in the same realm of emergency services such as hospitals, police, fire, and any other on call services. It's really funny on Thanksgiving morning you have the CEO on some news show trying to explain this shit with a straight face. You goddamn well know he's at home with his family enjoying Thanksgiving. The nigger came in, did an interview, and went back home.

>>135754276
Nope, just time and a half, perhaps the meal they provide Out back for the associates is included in that too. Really does have that High School vibe, if you're into that kind of thing. The 25% off coupon I get could pay for itself if I decide to get a laptop or something, spend a grand, and save $250.
>>
>>135753536
yes because physical copies will always be superior to digital copies
>>
How do you make money on a chain of stores going the way of Blockbuster? Can you "short" them?
>>
File: IMG_0318.jpg (47KB, 618x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
47KB, 618x346px
>buying overpriced, used games

Oh,console plebs! You amuse me
>>
I work at a deli that stays open on all holidays. I'd say they should suck it up and get different jobs if it bothers them so much, but I can't really imagine that there are enough sad shits in the world buying video games on Thanksgiving to justify this in the first place. And I AM the type of sad shit that buys too many video games, but at least I can put the things down long enough to eat some damn turkey.
>>
I loved working holidays. At McDonald's I got double-time-and-a-half and it was usually not any busier than any other day anyway, and I had all afternoon and night to spend with the family anyway.
>>
>>135752607
>cucktaku
http://archive.is/bnAOq
>>
>>135752774

So just sell it yourself

>b-b-b-b-b-bbut I don't have the time/it's hard/some other shit excuse

Exactly faggot, you're going to them because doing it yourself is annoying. Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>135755179
Same here. It feels good making double-time for less work and being able to laugh at the families getting hoagies for Thanksgiving dinner.
>>
>>135752607
How many people are really shopping on Thanksgiving?
>>
>>135754147
>this was considered a good idea
>>
>>135753790
Call a staffing agency and find a local factory. If you aren't retarded you can be making 16-20 an hour in no time. With union shit you get every holiday off with a usual shut down around christmas for a week.
>>
>>135755352
Not the employees at gamestop. They're working.
>>
does that country have no laws?
over here there are days when you are not allowed to open store
>>
>>135755503
They'll just be standing around with nothing to do. Waste of money.
>>
File: 1488696966990.png (231KB, 375x347px) Image search: [Google]
1488696966990.png
231KB, 375x347px
>>135752607
>MFW I had an offer to move to Texas to work for them in corporate, but said fuck that shit

Thanks for the severance, faggots.
>>
>>135755515
Of course, its just not up to the government to tell private businesses when they can and cant be open.
>>
>>135755482
I don't have a GED, I'm already in my 30s, and I already make $14/hr. I highly doubt I'd be a qualified candidate and I'm not sure how I'd be in a dangerous environment for merely $2 more an hour.
>>
>>135755352
Lots, it's retarded but it's a big deal. Not many people will be going to gamestop with no new consoles this year. Is there anyone that doesn't buy the games digitally now?
>>
>>135752998
If the game is only a year old and the disk is in good condition, then you should get more than $5. Also buying a console from someone then selling it for 5-6 times what you paid for it is crazy. Sorry, but I'll keep my old consoles if you're only offering $20
>>
Capitalism doesn't give fuck about culture or history only dat materialism and cash bb.
>>
>>135755782
but there are national holidays

country > business.
>>
>>135756021
You should get what the market says you should get. You're an american, right? You should believe in that all free market baloney.
>>
>>135755983
For real?

It's seems like Christmas 2.0, a day in which you want to spend with family or friends and even if you didn't have anyone to spend it with the last place I'd want to be is in a shopping mall.
>>
>>135755782
muh big gubmint.
This is why you're 50% white and a cultural pit of degeneracy. Your nation is completely dictated by money grubbers.
>>
>>135753790
>REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You need to grab life by the balls, twist them 360 degrees and follow up with a throat punch.

Go apply for better jobs. There is no pointless job. Any and all skills no matter how stupid are marketable assets to you. You are only worthless if you choose to be.
>>
>>135752911
>those digits
Kek wills it
>captcha
>select stores
>one is a GameStop
They know
>>
>>135756190
The Friday after thanksgiving became a big shopping day. That got so popular they just kept pushing it earlier and earlier. Now people eat thanksgiving diner then go to the mall to battle. God bless America.
>>
>>135756384
>Not eating a huge ass meal than lying down on the couch for a nap

I thought you Americans new how to gorge yourself on special occasions
>>
File: 1355455086766.jpg (181KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1355455086766.jpg
181KB, 640x427px
>Not watching handegg with your family after eating entirely too much
>>
>>135756190
>2017
>family
>holidays
>culture
>not working all the time for the next iphone
You act like we don't live in a decaying western society m8.
>>
>>135752998
>online gaming and advanced pricing schemes like (((Free to play))) are putting gamestop out of business.
Fixed.
Most popular games are not sold in the Gamestop anymore.
>>
Why does this matter to any of you?
If you're old enough to go on /pol/ you should be old enough to not work an entry level retail job, let alone one as autistic as GameStop.
>>
File: 1437980891775.jpg (145KB, 1060x832px) Image search: [Google]
1437980891775.jpg
145KB, 1060x832px
I'm so glad I got out of retail.
>>
>>135756171
>Free market baloney
If GameStop is selling the console at $200, then that means the value of the console is at least around $200. That's why I won't be selling for $20. If the console was only worth $20 then GameStop probably wouldn't even bother letting it take up space in their store.
>>
Thanksgiving is a holiday of raping and pillaging the natives, why should leftists care?
>>
>>135753381
Is this why Gamestop is starting to rebrand with tshirts and all those shitty funko pops and is basically Hot Topic with Wii games now?
>>
>>135756339
See >>135755956. I'm too old to start from the absolute bottom without the competition from hungry, more vivacious young people with a lot more energy than I could possibly have. I can do without the age bias and or discrimination. How do I acquire skills? Fucking community colleges about $10k annually. I have absolutely no dreams that are worth that much, and for a price tag that much there better be goddamn guaranteed employment after.
>>
>>135756738
>Hot Topic
I was in a gamestop for the first time since I picked up a used copy of Halo 2 last month. Wow. I somewhat remember them having stuff like this back then.

I just can't believe in the digital age that these places are still in business. If they had any brains, they would get into selling cd-keys for games. That is their only option. Their used market is their biggest profit maker, and physical copies are going away quickly.
>>
>>135752607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldOIvHNJa7w

yeah maybe it is because of this
>>
>>135756933
>How do I acquire skills?
Apply for an apprenticeship at a local union hall. Skilled labor will train you, and pay you while it happens. electricians, pipefitters, ductworkers etc. You need to apply. they won't look for you. If not anything, contact them and ask questions. Schedule an appointment to speak with the Head of the apprenticeship program. Prepare a few questions. Working the trades is a lifestyle, but it pays well. I get paid over $35/hour + medical dental annuity pension and a vacation fund.

quit being a degenerate though, and get your GED. If you can figure out how to make a post on 4chan, you certainly can get your equivalency to a high school tard.

If it makes you feel better, I think you can do this. You have to create motion however. You create the momentum. You must continue with it. If you hit the wave just right, you may be able to coast a bit and still make progress. If you start down the path to self improvement, you will be amazed before you are half way done.
>>
why the fuck is it wrong to be open on thanksgiving?

you're a laborer, working is literally why you exist, if you don't want to work quit your job
>>
This is why I shop at my local video game store. Good prices, good trade in value, great customer service. Hell, the guy who's always there working when I go in told me to wait to get a used Xbox one a couple weeks, since the slums were coming out the regular ones would take a price drop.
Only thing is, with their huge selection of handheld used games for a range of systems, lately it's been fucking asspie central in there. At least one legit with a handler and often groups of 20 somethings who never stopped with the hot topic look.
>>
USA choose capitalism over nationalism so you deserve this
>>
>>135752774
>$5 dollar buy back
>Used games for $40
>No returns sorry lol
>fat male manager only hires roasties
Good riddance.
>>
>>135757611
>you're a laborer, working is literally why you exist, if you don't want to work quit your job
Hahaha. There is a vast difference between slave labor and skilled labor.

t:Pipefitter
>>
>>135757971
fine

if you don't want to work on thanksgiving, get a job where you get to make that choice. if you're in a job without a flexible schedule, that's your fault.

i can't imagine any responsible adult who *needs* the money for his family getting offended that he has to work on a holiday.
>>
>>135753458
then sell it on ebay you lazy bastard, they can't risk buying a repro
>>
>>135752774

>not buying/selling online

they should've been dead sooner desu
>>
>>135752607
>It's thanksgiving, I better go buy a video game for $10 over retail

who actually does this?

seems like they will lose money having to pay employee salaries on a day with no customers.
>>
I used to to work at Macy's and they expected me to be there Thanksgiving night. I did not show up because fuck that. I'd rather spend time with family.
>>
>Being a wage cuck still.

I don't feel sorry for any of them. Even in my 4 years of working retail never did I ever work holidays. Put your foot down and tell them to fuck off. Trust me, help in retail is a lot harder to find than people think. They will bend over backwards for any semicompitent worker.
>>
>all these gamestop employees itt on life support
bahaha
>>
>>135758186
>get a job where you get to make that choice
My union hall made that choice. IF we are offered work on Thanksgiving Day, it must be paid at Double Time. Most of the time the men vote UNANIMOUSLY at the site to not work. I have not herd of one time that anyone wanted to work, though I am sure it does happen.

The ONLY good excuse is "Muh no family", and in our union hall you always are family. You never sit alone on a holiday. You always have a seat at my table.

At the end of the day, working on a holiday is your poor choice as a worker. It is irrelevant if your schedule is "flexible" or not. You don't ask for a day off, you tell them you are taking the day off.

I do get offended about holiday work. I still get somewhat pissed off that things are open on Sundays.

I have a sticker on my hard-hat that reads:

>"Weekends. Brought to you by Organized Labor"

I work really hard all year long so that I can enjoy my holidays mentally and financially. It is your choice, not someone elses. When you give up your will, you allow someone to dictate your life to you. Seems to be the case here. You will also be programmed to deny it, and will ponder what next tirade of insults will offend me. Its ok. You can be mad. It is your fault. You make the choice. Choosing to not choose is still a choice.
>>
>>135753458
Then sell the game on Ebay yourself, nerd. Not only are you benefiting from the money paid for your NES game, but you're benefiting from a buyer that is willing to purchase your game there and then. They do the work of selling you're game in a way that you're too lazy to do. Sell it yourself if you want a higher price.

>>135753792
No, it's called "understanding the market." If there are people willing to sell their games at such a low price (which there are) and also people willing to purchase the same, used game at a higher price (which there obviously are), that is completely fine.

>>135756021
Again, if you're so upset with Gamestop purchasing the game or console from you at such a low price, SELL IT YOURSELF. The benefit of Gamestop (if you can call it that) is they are a known buyer of video games and consoles. Sometimes part of the work is finding someone to purchase your shit. Stop complaining about their business practices and sell it yourself.

By the way, I hate Gamestop and hope they fail, but you permavirgins expecting a distributor to purchase your game at the price YOU set is a foolish expectation.
>>
>>135759144
They've been radicalized and weaponized against the very concept of organized labour. They do not understand you, or comprehend the blood and time and effort involved in obtaining the rights that they allow politicians to erode.
>>
>>135759355
>Gamestop purchasing the game
This is the paradox for "man-children".

Gamestop provides instant gratification. Ebay has similar prices on used games but requires waiting for shipping.

I have just started into "console" gaming because the xbox 360 is now cheap. I plan on hacking it apart and making a media center from it like I did with the original xbox.
>>
>>135759660
>They've been radicalized and weaponized against the very concept of organized labour.
I am a republican at a federal level, but I realize the concept that capitalism can create a monster of businesses. It is imperative that employees know their rights and stand in solidarity. Real union people put aside differences and see common goals and stand solid. Cucked wage slaves fear for their job and blame others for their inability to generate more income. If your job makes you think that you are worthless, it is time to get a new job...because they are probably right.
>>
>>135759029
>They will bend over backwards for any semicompitent worker.
This, they will do everything to not fire you if you're not a shitbag employee. I had around 30 points for tardiness at Walmart and I never got shit for it other than my review saying I needed to show up on time. They usually fire at 3-4 points.
>>
If they don't like it they can quit. I've worked every holiday for the past 4 years. Granted I work at a hospital so holidays for me are shitposting for 8 to 12 hours and getting paid time and a half for it.
>>
File: top left.png (21KB, 133x83px) Image search: [Google]
top left.png
21KB, 133x83px
>They only give me $5 for this game!
You lot weren't around for Flipperama last month were you? PvZ2, for example, was selling at Best Buy for $15 and selling to GameStop for somewhere around $40. Between the bullshit of that and of a couple days ago I'm sitting on nearly $3000 in credit with those assholes, and this is after preordering everything I wanted to begin with.
>>
>>135760998
>hospital
Comparing a career with a lifestyle to a minimum wage retail job is preposterous. Don't downplay the importance of your career by even comparing to wagecucks.

Careers generally come with odd schedules or conditions....Jobs are just junk that pays you just enough to not steal too much and expects you to work weekends and holidays.
>>
Who even shops on Thanksgiving? Seems like such a terrible day to go out and shop.
>>
>>135761911
Black Friday isn't enough anymore.

I never even cared about thanksgiving that much, but I think it's stupid to tarnish it when the entire point of black Friday was that thanksgiving was over. I don't even like sounding like an old man typing this, but shit.
>>
>>135760998
>If they don't like it they can call in.
Most places will not fire you for calling out even if it is a holiday.
>>
>>135757431
Not sure what questions I'd have prepared.

>Working the trades is a lifestyle, but it pays well
From my experience when I was on electricians crew via family it consisted of mostly 18-hour days in the Texas heat surrounded by spics and meth heads. Not sure senpai, but union jobs are probably a bit more structured, if not sane, and the fact I'll probably be seen as an actual human being, rather than the extreme divide between labor and management that I've seen over the decade at Walmart.

Is it really that hard to post on 4chan? I don't think that shows any intellegence as literal 10 year olds come on this damn site. I do thank you for having at least some faith in me, not many do as given my continuous bad luck since I've been 18 as I haven't made the best decisions (supporting my lazy parents until I was nearly 30 and wasting tens of thousands of dollars on them)

>>135761911
Muh 5PM doorbuster specials.
>>
>>135754009

Most people get no extra pay on holidays here, for the lower classes at least.
>>
File: 1500872670798.jpg (95KB, 884x803px) Image search: [Google]
1500872670798.jpg
95KB, 884x803px
>>135754719
>He doesn't know about diskrott
>>
>>135752706
If only people gifted Indians a loo.
>>
>>135752607
They make like $9 an hour, if they're so butthurt maybe they should quit and get a job at Hot Topic
>>
>>135755352
Two words: Black Friday

They used to do midnight openings because so many people would flood into the store on that day that they needed to be open for as long as possible to accommodate them all. Nowadays it's such a huge holiday that they have to open even earlier to stop people from flooding in as soon as the store opens. Most major retailers open Thanksgiving evening now.
>>
>>135762357
The new "thing" is early Black Friday on thanksgiving.
>>
>>135763632

What's more retarded is that black friday is a literal ruse. So many stores either jack up their prices to make it seem like they are getting a discount and I know a like don't even both with marking shit down, people are just so fucking stupid that they think regular price is a bargain.
>>
>>135754719

How. Digital ownership means you can download the shit and all the updates / jewed content onto any device you wish.

A physical copy can be damaged, destroyed, lost, stolen etc. Once it's gone, you ain't getting that shit back.

Owning it via steam is true freedom, newfag fag faggot.
>>
>>135754719
got you nigger
>>
>>135754719
gog
>>
File: 1479466825254.jpg (158KB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
1479466825254.jpg
158KB, 1500x997px
>>135763871
>Once it's gone, you ain't getting that shit back.
>not having back up copies
>>
>>135763684
>new
That's been going on for many years now at least since 2011. Probably earlier than that.
>>
>>135752607
Thanksgiving is the day we give thanks to the Lord for our bountiful harvest, this is just another attack on Christian identity
>>
>>135763871
>has never heard of delisting.
>>
>>135763871
Assuming Steam doesn't decide to wipe the game from your library, which has happened in a few cases.
>>
>>135764179

You can't sell a backup copy for nearly as much as an original.
>>
File: jeffrense.jpg (136KB, 489x543px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrense.jpg
136KB, 489x543px
>>135763632
When I started retail "The Event" (as it was called as Black Friday has some dark connotations associated with the death of a Walmart associate who was trampled to death by a bunch of no agency niggers) started at 5AM, which was nice. We got the whole store together and ready for business. Now, the store is open from Thursday morning all the way until Friday night at midnight.

As soon as I saw this shit go to Thursdays, I knew this was going to be a pissing match which in turn wouldn't make future Thanksgivings possible.

The only experience I had which changed things up is when we had an ice storm the Wednesday before thanksgiving which knocked the power out to many people. Walmart, being as money hungry as they are, had us come in, don head lamps and work in abject darkness while my store manager was trying to obtain some hospital-tier generators. If I wasn't as moral, I would have tried to steal something of value.

Now, here's a moment of zen that most of you in this thread will never have to deal with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5EU4GRudvc
>>
>>135764377
And selling digital copies literally illegal in the first place.
>>
>>135757611
Slurpy slurpy, cuckboi. Enjoy trickle down cum from master's dick? Kys.
>>
>>135764528

Free market, vodkanigger.

>>135764439

What sickens me is that there are actual people willing to go shopping on a holiday, keeping these stores open instead of letting the employees have the day off.
>>
File: 1487990558066.jpg (96KB, 464x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487990558066.jpg
96KB, 464x402px
>>135764684
>Free market, vodkanigger.
I don't really understand what are you implying. if you go illegal path you can just pirate gaems for more profit.
>>
>>135752607
>instead of shelves just line the store with massive vending machines full of games
>pick your game and put your cash/card into a machine
>game drops out like any other vending machine

all you need is one or two people to keep the machines stocked, dont see why this isnt doable.
>>
File: 1496590902971.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1496590902971.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>135755032
>MFW a console gamer acts like they unironically believe they are a functional member of the gaming community.
>>
>>135752607
>store for contards
watch me give a shit
>>
>>135764851

You can sell steam game licenses.

GL teaching a normie how to install pirated software.
>>
>>135765031
Niggers will steal the machines
>>
>>135754941

Rare flag
>>
>>135762725
Working on a holiday is double time for me. No exceptions.
>>
>>135765115
if they can pull a machine that weighs 200kg and is bolted to the wall out of there without anyone stopping them I'd say they earned it
>>
>>135752607
I used to work at a restaurant where the only guaranteed day off we'd get was the Superbowl.

We'd be open on Christmas day, Easter, Thanksgiving, but not during the Superbowl.
>>
>>135765252

They would just destroy the thing, leaving without any goods and making it impossible to purchase for normal humans.
>>
>>135764309
In a very few cases. The "award" is worth the risk. You posited a shallow argument.
>>
It's cute when. people who claim physical copies are superior. You do realize like 90% of 'physical copies' nowadays are practically just CD keys that allow you to download the game off their servers, right?
>>
almost everything is open on holidays nowadays because theres no longer any such thing as a "holiday"
nobody spends time with family and if they do its only for a short time and in america at least, a lot of people just go to a restaurant instead of cooking or anything like that

really strange how things change
>>
>>135765150
italy isn't that rare...
>>
>>135752607
its inevitable desu. Stores open at like 6pm now on Thanksgiving.
>>
>>135765089
Thery come pre-installed nowadays.
just dl and click.
It autoinstalls itself.

Bergerman.
>>
>>135764439
I called out for every Thanksgiving/Black Friday after the first and never got fired.
>>
>>135765089
>You can sell steam game licenses
Since then can you resell activated keys?
>>
>>135765352
so there are no vending machines in america? I'm confused now
>>
File: 00 W012 Thumb.jpg (737KB, 2187x3144px) Image search: [Google]
00 W012 Thumb.jpg
737KB, 2187x3144px
>>135762889
t.. Butthurt unemployed loser who got his job outsourced
>>
>>135752607
I haven't been to a gamestop since the PS2 was current gen.
>>
>>135765537

That's only true until another patch comes. You won't be patching pirated shit with the latest updates, uma delicia.
>>
>>135765352
Best Buy already has vending machines in various malls that function like that, and they usually contain much more valuable shit than video games.
>>
>>135765057
>consoles came before PC
You should be bowing down to consoles, without them the PC would be nothing more than a fancy calculator.
>>
>>135754719
Only if you treasure those physical copies. A lot of people treat their games like crap.
>>
Gamestop is great, haters have mental problems.

The only place I've seen beat them is random dlc or game on Xbox live gold month deals.

If you get a scratched used disc, bring it back and swap that day. Gay ass amazon and eBay can't compete with that.
>>
File: fsdffd.png (1MB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
fsdffd.png
1MB, 704x960px
>>135765252
Don't underestimate the criminality of niggers. These primitive creatures will destroy anything for crack money.
>>
>>135764684
It's those perceived black Friday deals people think they're getting a bargain on. If you got kids, you're probably going to try to get it at the lowest cost and all in one swoop. You have to understand that a portion of the population ONLY does their shopping at walmart (my parents for example fall into this).

There's also a culture behind it, though I can't understand it. It vivid to see a bunch of uniformly dressed soccermoms with BLACK FRIDAY 2016 shirts and facepaint and everything.

You could do it online, sure, but I guess having a physical in-store purchase is what people prefer, but I think the online aspect will hit a zenith by the end of the decade. Sadly, as long as there's a reason for people to keep coming into their stores, they're always going to be open, regardless of what some opposition group like OUR (Organization United for Respect) demands.

>>135765307
Sounds like a Chinese restaurant.

>>135765031
We aren't Japan. The culture surrounding vending machines is quite different. I never thought Redbox would be a thing here, at least until I saw it first in 2005 in Texas.

>>135765562
I don't take it you're a lifer and/or had other employment opportunities (unlike yours truly). That 25% discount, not getting on the shit list of management, and keeping my job was the trifecta of me working on Thanksgiving.
>>
>>135765829
Weak. Without PC consoles would have no processors and video cards.
>>
>>135765089
Depends on which group you get your software from. Elamigos repacks games and has a installer which simply copies the crack in the correct place. No more searching for stuff on gamecopyworld.
>>
File: 79972374.jpg (126KB, 885x990px) Image search: [Google]
79972374.jpg
126KB, 885x990px
>>135757928
>fat male manager only hires roasties
I had a similar experience with this, except both of the gamestops in my area have a fat fuck and a blonde cunt who hires niggers, fuck jewstop.
>>
>>135752607
Used to work as a ramp agent.

Had to work every day of the year, never got a holiday only time and a half, couldn't take vacation during peak times (winter, thanksgiving, etc.), had to shovel human feces and piss off of the tarmac with latex gloves and a snow shovel whenever one of the planes lavs fucked up.

All this for 12/h.

yeah nah retail fucks can fuck off and get a job that actually fucking sucks ass.
>>
>>135757083
Selling cd keys for games? I haven't used a game cd key since like 2005.
>>
>>135752607
Who da fuck still buys games at a store?
>>
>>135766061
Dedicated graphical technology was originally developed for arcades in 1992 (specifically, the Sega Model 2 board and Namco System 22 JAMMA+). Home PCs couldn't even match those boards in power until 1998-ish.
>>
File: Money trumps history erry time.png (162KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
Money trumps history erry time.png
162KB, 482x600px
>>135752607
See attached image
>>
File: gamestopdoomed.png (33KB, 636x462px) Image search: [Google]
gamestopdoomed.png
33KB, 636x462px
>>135754139
Why talk about something you know nothing about?
>>
Who cares. GameStop will be out of business in 10 years. It's the next RadioShack
>>
File: guyfieri.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
guyfieri.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>135765620
Why can't your people figure out toilets?
>>
>>135752607
>work at game stop
>havent fucking killed one self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
>>135766061
>he actually believes this
PC plebs are literal retards
>>
>>135766461
>dat PS4/XBONE spike
>>
>>135766052
>online will zenith soon

I think you're wrong here. Corporate has made it clear that removing the wagecuck from the picture altogether is the trend, be it Amazon drone drop, or self driving Uber taxis.

Greed knows no bounds, and employees are expensive parasites that will be replaced where and when possible.
>>
will they have battle toads?
>>
File: 1484784848017.jpg (138KB, 861x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484784848017.jpg
138KB, 861x1200px
>>135765057
>AAA titles all made for consoles first, ported to PC as an afterthought
>if he's lucky they will be nice enough to localize the commands so you don't see "Press Triangle" in game dialog

You kids call eating another man's leftovers being cucked, right?
>>
>>135752607
Thank you capitalism
>>
FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
>>135766995
Plenty of decent titles come out on PC first, such as the XCOM series. And consolefags get some awkward port.
>>
>>135766548
>He hasn't heard about toilet witches
>>
File: 1485307717381.webm (3MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485307717381.webm
3MB, 704x396px
>>135767227
Nah, the toilets are just too hot.
>>
>>135766804
>HD 7770
>>
>>135766995
>Unironically becoming so cucked that you gather around a table and drink cum and inform everybody of your shit.
>>
>>135767118
>using a series that hasn't been relevant since the 90s to prove a point
>>
>>135766924
I'm rarely right, so you're critique is valid.

What do you think of this program that walmart is trying with associates delivering orders to customers' homes after their shift ends? I wouldn't mind if this was what my job consisted of (maybe throw in some order fulfillment) and if my $15/hr wage was sustained in this position.

https://archive.is/qmUbB

Either way, I'll probably have to anhero if I'm just up and fired one day due to corporate downsizing.
>>
File: kill_fascism.png (499KB, 701x847px) Image search: [Google]
kill_fascism.png
499KB, 701x847px
>>135765057
The new console Xbox one X will be lit on my 4K TV.
>>
>>135752607
>Waah I don't want to make twice the money I usually do at the cost of one day of fucking about

Pa-fucking-thetic
>>
>>135763871
LOL no.
Steam banned my account for some bullshit reason and essentially stole all my property. You don't own the games on steam, ultimately.
>>
>>135752607
Fuck Gamestop. Best Buy is a much better place to buy games because of GCU and free two day shipping for items worth $35 and more.
>>
>>135752998
Some used games are more expensive than their new ones
>>
>>135763871
I can get out my old NES and still play the games on it now, 20/30 something years later. 30 something years from the release of a digital-only console, I'll only be able to play the games that have been downloaded onto it, and won't be able to get any new games for it, due to discontinuation of online services.
>>
>>135752911
Should we organize a massive wave of prank calls to ruin the momentum of the sales?
I used to work there and while they weren't open on thanksgiving they opened at midnight for black Friday. My shift was 5am to 5pm. No overtime, holiday pay or bonus of any kind. Just minimum wage slave labor.
Any gamestop employees reading this? If you are don't go to work that day. What are they gonna do? Stop wasting your time for $9.50 and hour?
Fuck gamestop
Boycott
>>
>>135768459

You won't be alive in 20 years, fat fuck.
>>
>>135766995
>tfw AAA titles are just glorified interactive movies telling you to "press triangle" so you don't lose interest while you sit through a 15 minute cutscene before walking through a door and sitting through another 15 minute cutscene
>and then pressing triangle

Absolute garbage. I used to wonder why they didn't release them as "straight to blu-ray" CGI movies, but then I realized that even the goys wouldn't pay $60 to buy a movie. Hence the meaningless QTEs to justify the price difference. Very sad.
>>
>>135752607
GameStop is a trash company that's circling the drain.
>>
>>135752607
If you're still working at GameStop, you deserve to work on holidays.
>>
I'll be minimum wage loser for the rest of my life so I've already accepted that I'll have to work all holidays.
>>
File: 1490571508275.png (400KB, 805x828px) Image search: [Google]
1490571508275.png
400KB, 805x828px
>>135752607
>libs constantly attack the religion of the west and demonize their holidays as evil and rooted in cruel traditions
>then surprised when corporations decide to just have employees work on these holidays
>>
>>135769051

Pretty much this. I'm BARELY surviving as a lower middle class wagecuck, but at least my job @ 18/h doesn't have me kowtowing to mobs of hateful cheap game moms.

I have 3 hour (paid) lunches every day, work for 5 hours at a super casual pace and literally do not have to deal or interact with anyone.

I feel terrible for anyone still working for some shit tier min wage cuck job.

Go and apply for a real job. The worst that happens is you won't be hired. The best that could happen is you never have to go back to Gamestop ever again.
>>
I haven't been to a game stop in years. I stopped when they stopped selling PS2 games. I used to even sub to their magazine then they switched to digital...fuck that shit.
>>
>>135769786
Fake news... I get the magazine, just got one in the mail.
>>
>>135766045

Its sad. The place were I work just had to install new back-flow preventers (Because our cities utility company is run by extortionists) and we had to put a thick steel cage around them buried in 2 feet of concrete so nogs won't steal them for scrap money.
>>
>>135766045

Thank you nogs
>>
>>135767370
Why don't they do like other hot countries and just have big open vents at the top.

people obviously don't care about being spied on if they're shitting in the fields.

Also lol

POO PATROL
>>
>>135752607
Quit Wal-Mart for reasons like this. I didn't need the job or the money, anyway. These stores don't care about their employee's time with their families during the holidays and after taking advantage of them the entire month of December, cut their hours in January. I could on about a great many other things, this is only one of many. Fuck retail.
>>
>>135752607
Capitalism.
>>
>>135755032
>tfw my gamestop generally has cheaper games than online
>>
>>135772060
>I didn't need the job or the money, anyway.
then why were you working?
>>
>>135753381

I thought that until I decided to download ME:Andromeda on my PS4.

I play, and my wife plays, but she couldn't access the game on her login, so we had to buy the fucker twice.

I also couldn't access the Assassins Creed Ezio trilogy she downloaded on her login.

If they are going to jew me this hard, I'll just stick with disks.

>inb4 consolepleb
ME:A roasting acceptble.
>>
>>135755280

This, i don't see how anyone would sell at such a shitty price when they can sell it themselves cheaper than gamestop will and still make far more than they offered.
>>
>>135772646

Why not use the same account?
>>
>>135763871
>DRM
>True freedom

You don't own the games on Steam, rather a license to play them. I've had a game delisted on it before, just for no reason.
>>
>>135754431

A few thoughts about this being a slide thread

>disrespected American traditions
>questionable abuse of low wage employees
>4chan is heavily populated with video gamers
>technological ramifications of the streaming/physical disc transformation

Not every thread needs to be about Trump, MGTOW, blacked, and Lauren Southern
>>
No one even goes to GameStop anymore. Idk how they are still open and relevant. Last time.e I stepped inside a game stop was like 10 years ago
>>
File: 1496377838974.jpg (109KB, 571x714px) Image search: [Google]
1496377838974.jpg
109KB, 571x714px
>>135752607
I don't really care about this, but I honestly have to wonder how many sales are lost in a video game store when they aren't open on thanksgiving? Like is this such an issue that they have to be open or lose a huge percentage of sales? I can understand a video game store wanting to be open on Christmas, but thanksgiving?

Maybe someone else gets it.
>>
>>135772956
We know, this may be something we talk about on our own will, but the agenda driven faggots can't tolerate us talking about anything else, even if it's on topic.
>>
I have to work pretty much every single holiday so I don't care what a bunch of man children who work for that company say.
I don't shop there anymore because every fucking time I walk in there, there are less and less video games. Its all fucking t shirts and toys now.
Not to mention their business policies are fucking retarded.
I hope they go bankrupt.
>>
File: l_p1001815459.jpg (43KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
l_p1001815459.jpg
43KB, 350x304px
>>135769498
Damn son. I have to work for free during lunch and for a total of 5-7 hours a week since we're always understaffed and my asshole managers are unrealistic.

There are no real jobs anymore.

>>135772060
I commend you. I'll probably never know that feel. Hopefully you're gainfully employed and things are looking great!!!!
>>
>>135772933
>You don't own the games on Steam, rather a license to play them
The same shit can be said about any digital media.
Doesn't matter if the media in question is on VHS tape, CD, DVD, or some server from which it can be downloaded.
>>
>>135773891
If you own the physical copy, of say a DVD or a game, you can't have it delisted because Valve bans you from Steam.
>>
>>135752607
>be a cuck who works at some dogshit store like gamestop
>get told to come in on a holiday
>actually do it the madman
just dont go in, or immediately quit and get a real job children jesus christ what is wrong with you fools
>b-but muh 5.50 per hour
>>
>>135774038
This.
I only buy physical copies because of this.
I once got banned from PlayStation Network.
I could still play my downloaded games but I couldn't update them anymore (fucking bullshit) but I made a new account and still had full access to my physical copies.
>>
>>135752607

how the shit is gamestop still around? what can they possibly offer?
>>
File: 1497891746043.png (87KB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
1497891746043.png
87KB, 268x325px
>>135772646
>buying ME:A
>buying it twice
Fucking murder suicide your wife faggot
>>
File: 1496125539229.jpg (185KB, 1024x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496125539229.jpg
185KB, 1024x477px
>>135755352
Alot. Its one of the most annoying things ive noticed back when i was in that industry. Shitty motherfuckers will show up at 11pm on new years eve. I was working at a car lot on New Years Eve ( boss let us close at 1 which was nice) but sure enough there were ay least 20 monther fuckers there that day, for hours too. Some even stayed after we closed. Its like get a life, man. Its fucking New Years what the fuck is wrong with you? And though degenrate whites are guilty of this, ive noticed this is a serious trend with niggers. Niggers have showed up 30-45 minutes after we have closed and still demanded service. Its unreal how disgusting people are sometimes
>>
>>135752607
gamestop is going the way of Blockbuster now that consoles games are downloadable
>>
>>135753381
Definitely. I remember running into a worker at Walmart who had a job in shipping physical games. Paid really well, but they ended up laying him off with the whole Steam boom.
He blamed piracy lol.
>>
>>135774535
Man the average person has zero common decency for anyone else. Whenever I'm in a store I always check what time they close to make sure I'm not one of those faggots that walk in 5 minutes before close making all the employees late getting home to their families.

Actually I find the two worst places people are for some reason is shopping and driving. Its like all reasoning is turned off and they start acting like fucking retards.
>>
File: 1501582042729.gif (8KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
1501582042729.gif
8KB, 256x264px
>>135752607
>2017
>still buying at gemejew and not on steam
>>
>>135774581
Amazon is killing them too. I order all of my video games off of their now. They have 10x the selection as GameStop does.
If the CEOs of GameStop didn't have their heads up their asses they could easily compete. If they made going to a video game store an experience rather than the headache that it currently is I can see going to the store instead of ordering online/digital download.
The problem is every time I walk in there for something they don't have it and there is some mother in there with her terrors running around the store being shits. I don't bother anymore because they don't sell video game shit anymore.
>>
>>135756438
Idk what he's talking about, nobody goes shopping on Thanksgiving. The day after Thanksgiving is generally referred to as Black Friday, it's the day where Christmas shopping starts and companies are trying to boost end-of-the-year sales by marking items down.
>>
>>135752774

>making money is a jewish scheme

no wonder you're Mexican. go drink some methamphetamine.
>>
>>135775334
There is a difference between making a profit and gouging there, Goldstein.
>>
>>135755280
>>135772776
>>135753458
People fail to realize that their game might not sell online either. Emulation is so easy and people don't have much money.
>>
Trump should issue an executive order forcing all employers to give their employees national holidays off, people shouldn't be working on Thanksgiving, people shouldn't be shopping on Thanksgiving, this kind of shit is why I hate the holidays anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 766x960px
>>135752710
>Gamestop goes out of business
>I now either get my vidya from Wal-shart or I have to download it at <1MBps

Fuck all of you niggers who shill for making all vidya digital
>>
File: jacobs.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
jacobs.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>135752706
yeah the old tradition of thanksgiving turkey stuffed with a bunch of copies of halo 4.

jews don't have thanksgiving in jerusalem thats why they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>135775229
Their trade in and purchase values for used games sucks as well
>>
>>135775432
>There is a difference

Yeah the ones that persuade retards to pay more are better at making it what a fucking shocker. damn Jews.

It's like you people learning how the world works slowly you fucking NEETS.
>>
>>135752607
A tool of the Jews
>>
>>135759144
>Weekends. Brought to you by Organized Labor
>implying nobody rested on the Sabbath until Karl Marx
>implying Karl Marx invented the weekend
Please kys
>>
Thanksgiving is a racist holiday celebrating the genocide of 100 million Native Americans
>>
File: gamestop-inside.jpg (224KB, 930x618px) Image search: [Google]
gamestop-inside.jpg
224KB, 930x618px
I haven't had home internet in awhile so i need to go to game stop to actully get games.
It makes me feel disgusting just walking in there. I'll admit I'm beta in many ways, but in game stop I'm an alpha compared to those faggots
>the greesy neckbeards
>cashier is Numale
>nigger broodmother trying to turn in a broken heugbox thinking she'll get the full refund for 15 year old console
>the ads on the tv screens talking about diversity in gaming and are the most generic corporate shills to ever exist
>everying panders to the "lol so random penguin of doom" and niggers who hardly play video games
>>
>>135752607
Get yourself some worker rights, they really are cool you know.
>>
>>135775590
This.
>I literally can't upgrade my internet because I live in a rural area
>>
>>135776120
Last time I was there they acted like they wouldn't let me buy anything if I didn't let them put my info in their computer and get a card. I had to tell them I didn't have a phone number or email.
>>
>>135775775
Its funny because I work for a union and they have some of the most anti workers rights policies I have ever seen at a company.
>4 on 2 off rotating days/nights
>12 hour shifts
>2 10 minute breaks, 1 15 minute lunch (the provincial law 2 15s and 1 30 minute lunch)
>forced to work pretty much every holiday that your shift lands on
>>
>>135754276
>GameStop
>Paying double
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa
>>
I don't get this at all.

Who the fuck would even go to a game stop on thanksgiving, people are with their families, and while they certainly may wish they were playing video games, everyone is watching the football game with their dad so he doesn't think you're even more of a disappointment than you are. no one plays or buys games on thanksgiving, they pretend they care about football!
>>
>>135755956
I dropped out and I make $25 an hour doing construction. I'm 27.
>>
File: 1501559870958.png (956KB, 840x852px) Image search: [Google]
1501559870958.png
956KB, 840x852px
>>135752607
I worked at Walmart on thanksgiving in high school and a bit after
Really a godsend because it got me out of awkward thanksgiving dinners for about 4yrs
I'm eternally grateful
>>
>>135773729
>I have to work for free during lunch
That's a serious violation of labor laws.
>>
Imagine still playing console video games in 2017. Just download an emulator for superior older consoles and get a controller for your computer.

But minorities love consoles so...
>>
>>135759144
Unions make me feel like a dirty communist
>t. Labor union
>>
>>135757928
>No returns
Are you fucking stupid? Their return policy is printed on the receipt; 7 days for any reason on used, 30 days for defective on anything. That's more generous than any other retailer that sells games.

That said, it's the only good thing GameStop does.
>>
>>135752607
mfw gamestop has its lowest sales day of the year on thanksgiving

also saged
>>
>>135759144

Tinknocker here, don't you have some 3" pipe to move out of the way for my 60" duct?

>also implying connecting 10' sections of pipe is skilled labor

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>135777091
This is a joke right? Capitalist lobbying has commercialized and destroyed the sanctity of family ESPECIALLY on thanksgiving. I hope trump outlaws all of it: Black Friday shopping, caps on birthday and Christmas presents, close stores on Sunday. We have to go back to American values
>>
>>135753381

>If you want the game new day 1 then you can get release date delivery from Amazon or Best Buy

>It will be cheaper if you're a Prime/GCU member, 20% off on release day, a margin that Gamestop can't feasibly match

>Digital is typically cheaper a few months in

>If you're not interested in anything in particular enough to window shop you'll probably do it while you stroll through Wal-mart/Target/whatever instead of specifically tracking down a video game store
>>
>>135777612
oh god, is this another rant about the evils of commercialism?

can i just pretend i read it all? it was great
>>
>>135752607
They've been slowly dying anyways. Aren't they more of a video game accessories store now?
>>
>>135775590
Even wal-mart offers free 2 day now, albeit only on $50 or more.

My condolences on your third world tier internet though.
>>
>>135772646
>>135772933
>>135774038
>>135774231
That's what I hate about digital games, licenses expire so games are taken off shops. Who knows how long the servers will be up anyways.
>>
>>135752911
Criminally underrated post from president bush
>>
>>135776340
They have a reward/punishment system for sales and getting people to join
If you get not enough of either by the end of a quarter your fired
>>
>>135774887
Living in the country is the simple solution to 98% of your traffic issues. Moreover, the candor and behavior of your neighbors is similarly affected. There's a grand difference between boredom and serenity.
>>
>>135768287
>>135778247
Or you cheap fucks can just not be poor and get free two day shipping on everything at Amazon and all new video games are $40
>>
>>135778017
Sick burn, deep critique bro
>>
>>135753301
Hello Chaim Nigelwitz
>>
>>135778771
I live out in the country but I went on a road trip to the city on the weekend and was reminded why I don't live in the city anymore.
Drives me fucking nuts when I'm trying to pass and you get these faggots who either cut you off or go 5 faster in the passing lane.
Its not so bad in the country. Worst I have to deal with is tourists on single lane highway that speed up 10 - 20 when the passing lane hits. During fall it's actually great here.
>>
>>135762757
Disc rot is a phenomenon that takes about 200 years to happen. Games with digital components often don't survive more than one generation unless they get backdoored.
>>
>>135763871
>A physical copy can be damaged, destroyed, lost, stolen etc.
Only niggers break their games.
>>
>>135760209
>>135761741
This burger speaks a lot of sense
>>
>>135752607

Every company that does this should immediately go out of business
>>
>>135778779
I have prime, just saying for those unwilling it's a viable alternative.

Also, it's $40 for $50 games and $48 for $60 games.
>>
>>135775627
Why trade? Just keep it, you cheap jew
>>
>>135752607
its not a relevant American holiday. It was created by niggerloving melungeon mamzer Abraham Lankstein.
>>
>>135777612
People have a choice to stay at home with family on Thanksgiving or to go to Gamestop. You're insulting every individual by insinuating they're too stupid to realize the "capitalist lobbying" has destroyed the family element. You're fucking retarded, mate.
>>
>2017
>having cds if vydiagams

Unless you are a fucking subhuman negro you don't have anything to fear from online platforms like Gog or Steam. ffs the price are cheaper ( and the sales are huge compared to Game shops ).

>b-but you will get banned and your account stripped ! you will lose it all !

if fucking Valve decide to close your account,its because you are subhuman trash that either is a cancerous cunt who is ruining the gaming community or because you are such a looser that you have to use hacks/tools. (inb4 u get banned for mods too ! ) only if you are an ape.
>>
>>135780156

Grocery store do it. Shit, at Kroger, only say we closed was Christmas Day and even I didn't technically get off at Christmas, because i had to be there at 12AM the day after Christmas to open the door and start stocking shelves.
>>
>>135782204

I am still in shock that game stores still exist,its like seeing a fucking Blockbuster shop !
>>
>>135755956
It's called lying on your resume. You think they are going to call your high school and check if you graduated?
>>
>>135774038
But you still do not own the game in any more sense of the word.
The only difference here is that you have a physical backup, and the distributor cannot lock you out retroactively.
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.