[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly if you're going to shitpost can you not make it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 1480047402459.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480047402459.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Honestly if you're going to shitpost can you not make it about some cuck "u mad whiteboi" shit?

It's not even good bait, everyone knows it's shit bait except for the newfags, and this of course means the bait was not successful. It only counts if you get actual posters to fall for it. Nobody gives a shit about Niggers, and the only white women they get are ugly the second grade whores we don't want, and that is a fact. If there is a cute white women with a black it means they are into beastiality, not the black itself, or the women has an std ridden snatch that only a filthy subhuman would touch. Sorry but you get second grade again monkeys, go back to fucking your disgusting ape partners. The big dick thing is also just a made up meme as well, you're all fucking tiny, so don't bother trying to use that, everyone knows monkey dicks are pathetically small..

Now that's cleared up, how about you stop posting this shit bait and come up with something original you faggots, because you're not fooling anyone. Don't insult me with you 2 dimensional stale bait, use your fucking brain for once.

So what did we learn here today? Blacks are nothing, and this trash bait is being posted by white people who have no sense of originality/creativity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>This is a NIGGER free thread
>Any comments from inferior races will be easily ignored, followed by a light hearty chuckle
>Remember, Niggers are NOT people
>It's natural to be upset, every monkey has to go through this realization some point in their life
>Please refrain from posting if you do not wish to embarrass yourself even further
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
Hello based Anzac brother!
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.