[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weed is harmless and good for you yer that's why you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1386559547332.png (145KB, 995x902px) Image search: [Google]
1386559547332.png
145KB, 995x902px
>weed is harmless and good for you
yer that's why you need to quit in order to get your life together right?

>weed is not addictive
that's why you can't stop smoking it for more than a couple of days right?

>weed cures cancer
false, smoking anything including weed can cause lung cancer, and smoking weed does cause lung cancer, your lungs weren't made for inhaling burnt plant matter you retard

>weed allows me to be creative and have interesting thoughts
nope, just an illusion, it gives you the illusion that you are thinking deep thoughts when to the average person you sound like a retard

>weed helps me relax
no it does fucking not. sleep helps you relax. weed makes you agitated and paranoid

i can go on. weed is degeneracy pure and simple. there is ZERO REASON why you should be smoking the devil's lettuce. the jews are pushing weed because it's going to create a society of easily controllable non-productive apathetic citizens. if you smoke weed, you're a nigger and a disgrace to the right wing, just neck yourself you degenerate human garbage.
>>
>>135750734
>DUDE LEFT WING RETARDS
>>
If weed isn't addiction then why does my roomate who tokes up before he brushes his teeth in the morning has very clear withdrawal symptomes that include but not limited to insomnia, migraines and excessive sweating.
>>
>>135750989
It's even more destructive than alcohol and cigarettes which is why it's being pushed so much. The danger lies in the fact that people do consider it harmless. Imho weed will destroy civilization unless we make it illegal and punish all those who sell and smoke it. I want Philippines tier drug laws enforced. Drug dealers and their users must be dealt with harshly. Executions are necessary.
>>
File: images-79.jpg (24KB, 342x431px) Image search: [Google]
images-79.jpg
24KB, 342x431px
>>135751286
You mate are a complete and utter shit cunt.

You live in Australia, every second cunt and his dog punches cones and functions better than you. Sanctimonious fucking cunt.

For perspective I run a successful IT company without any formal qualifications, have a nord wife and a good life.

Why you so miserable champ?
>>
>>135751286
>>135751286
>more destructive than alcohol and cigarettes
>>
>>135750734
so in other words quentin is a beta faggot snitching on his bros.

LAND OF THE FREE, people
>>
Weed is not harmless. It has side-effects like any other drug. One side-effect in particular is a decreased sperm count. That said, its side effects are mild compared to other drugs.

Weed is not chemically addictive, but it can be socially addictive, and there are some people who use it to treat pain or depression, which might make it difficult to quit if it means those symptoms return.

To my knowledge, there are no instances of weed curing cancer, although I have heard anecdotal instances of concentrated THC oil having a positive effect here.

I have no idea how to measure how creative someone's thoughts are.

Regarding relaxation... research is mixed here. A low dose of THC improves it. A high dose makes it worse. Also, with regards to sleep... you can't just use it as a way to relax. Most of the time when you need to not be so stressed out, you also need to be awake.

---

If you REALLY want to go after a hardcore addictive drug that is considered acceptable to use in society... try sugar.
>>
>>135751650
>t. weed smoking degenerate
Never met a pot smoker who I looked up to, you're all filthy degenerates with no ambition. Kill yourself.
>>
>>135750734
>Quentin comics
OP,as always, is a massive faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.