[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>British person on pol or int proud of being British >not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7020.png (11KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7020.png
11KB, 194x259px
>British person on pol or int proud of being British
>not being ashamed of this Muslim infested shit hole
>not despising the fact that you need to save for 80 years to buy a house the size of a garage in America
>not wanting to leave this place as soon as you can
>>
>>135749702
I also forgot our hideous women and how we go crazy over girls who would be a 6/10 at most in USA, Canada or Australia
>>
>>135749702
>you need to save for 80 years to buy a house the size of a garage in America
MYTH BUSTED
I paid my mortgage off back in 2007. 15 years mortgage with a $25,000 down payment.
>>
File: Britpol BTFO.jpg (103KB, 742x643px) Image search: [Google]
Britpol BTFO.jpg
103KB, 742x643px
don't forget May who'll soon block 4chan for the British public
>>
>>135749838
I meant that British homes are tiny and shit and poorly built lad.

How do I request a sticky for this thread?
>>
>>135749838

He's saying that's how it is in Britain you illiterate burger.

>>135749702

I know that feel OP. I lived in America through college and post grad and moved back for work. Biggest mistake ever

>Worst TV and Radio on the planet
>Pakis everywhere, but despite that most whites are just as scummy here too
>Food, whether at the supermarket or a restaurant, is completely fucking tasteless
>Roads are a fucking mess, takes 30-45 mins to drive to a town 8 or 9 miles away
>Women are revolting
>Everyone is pissy, have to drink constantly to the point of blacking out to stay away from suicide, people can't not have fun without drinking
>Drug addled scum everywhere
>honestly more ignorant and annoying that Americans when concerning foreign cultures and travel
>business cultures is retarded, not an industry leader in everything while still thinking they're hot shit, think the rest of the world should do business like them despite the rest of the planet subscribing to the prosperous customer first model America espouses

This shithole deserves Sharia.

Can't wait to go back to the states.
>>
Bump don't fall for the Brit meme
>>
>>135749702
Our countries have developed too many leeches and are crumbling under their own weight comrade.
>>
>no home ownership
>no gun ownership
>no free speech

being a britfriend must be suffering
>>
chin up yank! even in amerifat, anglo will find a way to hates himself.
>>
>>135750349
>worst radio
>not listening to Classic FM
Are you a pleb?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.