[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come /pol/ is unironically now just off brand SJWs with their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0181.jpg (52KB, 512x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
52KB, 512x364px
How come /pol/ is unironically now just off brand SJWs with their own version of identity politics?
>>
File: 1501532963090.png (116KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501532963090.png
116KB, 1920x1280px
>>135745921(YOU)
>>
Just a stupid game of taking the stakes higher really.
Herens the newfag mentality :
>be me
>be new on 4chan
>used to reddit, where I have a name
>I need to prove that I am worth staying on this board
>I won't lurk at all
>start being agressive to """fit in"""
>unironically become natsoc or whatever
>be as braindead as a sjw, believing I am right
>anyone who disagrees with me is a jew cuck shill by default
>>
It's okay Cenk, you'll lose your next debate too.
>>
>>135746319
So it's just massive influx of new people trying to one up each other until they start to unironically believe it do to peer pressure

Makes sense when you have no first principles aside from being politically incorrect
>>
>>135745921
Because only cucks fight fire with water
>>
>>135746486
This right here
>be white
>told you can't engage in identity politics
>it's weak, for lowers
>lose all culture, national boundaries, right to exist
identity politics is what they were afraid of
>cat out of bag
>>
>>135746456
Yeah, /pol/ has arrived to the point where changing your mind on something or considering another point of view is a bad thing, the point of non return.
It was fun while it lasted but now it's dead.
Btw /pol/ is faster than /b/ now.
>>135746486
What do you use ? Oil? kek
>>
>>135746599
>>135746486
You idiots. Just dont play their games and laugh in their faces instead of doing identity politics. They only gain strength from their perception of the strength of their insults and groupthink
>>
File: 1476910004771.jpg (111KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
1476910004771.jpg
111KB, 760x570px
>>135745921
I understand the whole idea of fighting fire with fire, but I do have to say it seems a bit hypocritical how the more fashy side of the alt-right rails against the left on the grounds of them being authoritarian and anti-free speech as if they wouldn't be the exact same way if they were in charge. It's like they're only pretending to care about free speech so they can abuse it while they can, then they'll just toss it out the window along with all their other "freedumbs".

>inb4 le indecisive fence-sitter
>>
>>135746486
This fuck'em we will be beat them at their own game cant wait to have a fascist state and censor all other political opinions.
>>
File: fire1.jpg (91KB, 942x577px) Image search: [Google]
fire1.jpg
91KB, 942x577px
>>135746769
SJWism is an oil well fire. Water is useless, and can only spread it.

>Oil well fires are more difficult to extinguish than regular fires due to the enormous fuel supply for the fire. In fighting a fire at a wellhead, typically high explosives, such as dynamite, are used to create a shockwave that pushes the burning fuel and local atmospheric oxygen away from a well. (This is a similar principle to blowing out a candle.) The flame is removed and the fuel can continue to spill out without catching fire.

>>135747041
>don't play their game
Not playing = forfeiting. You might as well kill yourself, because the game is them trying to position their tribes as the ruling authority over the national territory. They don't give a shit if you don't think you're on a team. They have a team, and they're playing the game whether you want to or not. You could go home, but that means they own the field.

I get it. I'm temperamentally inclined towards individualism too. You have to understand that shit doesn't matter. No one cares. Everyone else is playing 7v7 and you think it's 1v1.
>>
>>135747372
Could've mentionned you were talking about an oil fire before.
>>
>>135747372
Are you forgetting that the vast majority of the SJW left is also white? This isn't a war on the grounds of identity politics, this is a civil war among whites.
>>
>>135745921
The driving force of SJWism isn't identity politics, its virtue signaling. Identity politics is also a slave morality. What we are doing is just taking back what is ours. We come to conquer, not beg for a niche in our own land.
>>
>>135747674
Indeed, but the war has multiple fronts, and a temporary confederation of belligerent non-whites positioned at the flanks. Wars can have more than two sides.
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1524x1194px
>>135745921
Fuck off shareblue niggers
>>
>>135745921
>>135746456
>>135747041
Because it's called "politically incorrect" not "I'm a giant faggot please rape my face"
>>
File: political_circle_small.jpg (34KB, 399x533px) Image search: [Google]
political_circle_small.jpg
34KB, 399x533px
>>135745921
>>
File: 1500904689289.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500904689289.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>135745921
Its le same leftie meme xDdD
>>
>>135745921
Take for example the typical identity politics lover, a gay black woman. On identity issues she is black before she is a dyke, and lastly a woman. A gay white woman is gay first and then a woman, never is she white. Yet the black dyke will shill all day long if you post news stories about a black crime, defending any woman abusing homophobic thug murderer. A gay white woman would never defend a white man in that situation.

So why would a white dyke allign in any way with the black? Because the black would neveragree with the white unless the villian was white male.

Seems like the day of white identity politics is here and it wont work out well for the black or the jew.
>>
Because in a multiracial society, all politics is a race war, and whites haven't been playing for the longest time.
>>
File: lee-kuan-yew-tribute_0.jpg (22KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
lee-kuan-yew-tribute_0.jpg
22KB, 600x340px
>>135748430
The pretension that Whites (leftwing and rightwing) have that they can remain "above" the the "petty" tribalism of multicultural politics is just deluded supremacy-mindedness. Whites shouldn't completely dismiss charges that they have a tendency to conceive of themselves as special. Leftists do this when they presume to save all of the races of the world in the name of progress. Rightists do it when they cling to individualism.

The only Whites who AREN'T supremacists are the Far Right. They understand perfectly well their vulnerabilities, and the realistic potential for future annihilation, and domination by other groups. I envy East Asians and Slavs for their recent history of taking it up the ass. They have no illusions of invincibility.
>>
>>135745921
Because they are the other end of 'I hate myself and can't get laid so I got mad and politically involved' stick
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.