[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The TSA is a fucking sick joke. I got back from Vegas today,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

The TSA is a fucking sick joke.
I got back from Vegas today, and there are two things Las Vegas wants from you:
1. To lose money
2. To come back soon
Well, this might be my last trip.
On my way there, a disgusting transgender fatty dug through my stuff, and what took 20 minutes to pack was tossed in 5. I was in the military, and one thing authoritarian power-trippers love is to toss your valuables around. It's an ego trip for them and is also a technique used to make you feel weak and vulnerable.
On my return trip, same thing but this time a loudmouth ginger bulldyke did it.
When I say TSA is a joke, I mean it. It's not security, it's security theatrics. It's there to foster in a future where freedom exists by permission instead of right, and God help us, the sheeple are falling for it. If they care so much about your safety, why does every airport look like a damn shopping mall? Why can anyone go to a restaurant after the security checkpoint and find silverware?
The fact is, anyone with the motivation to bring down a plane can do so easily, and your only hope is your fellow passengers, quick thinking and common sense.
Fuck the TSA.
>>
Stop flying. Put them out of business.
>>
>>135739554
this.
op should walk
>>
>>135739456
I once accidentally made it all the way from New York to Alaska with a pistol crossbow in my carryon. Straight forgot it was there. I was boarding the cruise ship at the Alaskan port and they asked why the fuck I had a crossbow. Mailed it home from there.

Three months later, a large black man touched my balls because I had a bottle of 5 hour energy in my bag. But crossbows are A-Okay.
>>
>>135739624
I'm going to walk with him. It's bullshit if he's walking and the rest continue to allow this shit to happen. Others should walk with us.
>>
>>135739624
In Intelligence, it's known as a "choke point".
They know you would rather drive than fly, but if you are flying it's out of necessity.
You can even pay for "pre-check", and we all know what that is, well at least those of us that went to public grade school.
>>
>>135739795
Ty, yes I'd rather walk than ever go through this B.S. again.
>>
>>135739795
why do others have to suffer because life is harder for some guy?
fuck him
>>135739840
>In Intelligence
huh?
>rather drive than fly
yeah mate, I want to spend 3 days to get from one side of the country to the other when it can be done cheaper in a matter of hours
>>
They hire some real drooling idiots.
>>
>>135739456
At little airports with like five flights a day the TSA are actually humans. My TSA experience at PUW was friendly and helpful
>>
>>135740045
>Suffer

It's called a boycott. It would end suffering.
>>
>>135739554
>Stop flying. Put them out of business.
Wh... What?
The TSA is a governmental agency paid by tax dollars. They can't go out of business.
>>
>>135742839
Not with all those Chinese visiting America and keeping our airports filled even without all the whites
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.