[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here watched Hypernormalization? If so, what did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Has anyone here watched Hypernormalization? If so, what did you think of it?

For those who haven't, here is the documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
>>
It's great. I watched "Century of the Self" too. Also great.

A lot of people seem to complain that it's not "saying anything" or "making any point", and that it jumps between unrelated things all the time. It's kind of true but it does help making sense out of a lot of very complicated ideas as a whole. It orders them. Which is one of the problems that we have, way too much information, but not many means to reach a proper high level understanding. He doesn't really pick sides. He tells a story. And it's chilling.

When I was younger I was a downright anarchist. I was mad at everything trying to control us. Everything was lies and manipulation. It was all illegitimate and wrong. Then I accepted that some of it was necessary (be it tradition or economic). This documentary brings back the anger though. Good insights on how social control is implemented in free market democracies. Politicians aren't even in power. They have some, but not really. They're part of a system. Social control is one of the main concern of the elite. Without it, there's collapse or a revolution.
>>
>>135738669
Yeah it blackpilled me really bad, I must have watched it about a month ago and I'm still blackpilled.
>>
>>135738669
Damn i gotta watch this thing

I love taking blackpills
>>
https://youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

If you are willing to take black pills then please watch this seminar in its entirety to understand what actions you take with your information
>>
>>135740353
thanks anon, will watch!
>>
Bump. Great doc.
>>
>black pill
Kill yourselves

The metaphor is for enlightened and unenlightened. Therefore there are two pills, red and blue. There is no state in between, or branching off of. Fucking stupid kekistani reddit shit
>>
>>135742921
>taking a metaphor this literally
lmao at your life
>>
>>135738669
what does this video say in 2 hours 40 minutes that can't be summed up into a few paragraphs at most
neither the video's description nor anywhere in the comments have I seen anything resembling a summary, I'm just finding comments saying it's a disorganized mess that doesn't really say anything in the end
just jumping through it over and over all I'm finding is just brief history lessons about the middle east which doesn't really matter at all
>>
>>135743035
If you kids stopped being autistic little shits who can't understand anything an adult does, and need 50 million categories for everything we wouldn't have this problem
>>
>>135739834
Totally agree Anon, "Century of the Self" is definitely worth a watch.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00049.jpg (46KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00049.jpg
46KB, 480x384px
>>135738669
North Koreans are pretty redpilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4
>>
File: haog.jpg (55KB, 321x313px) Image search: [Google]
haog.jpg
55KB, 321x313px
>His hope and optimism: gone.
>>
>>135738669
No. I don't watch substanceless, uninsightful, propagandist, normie shit from the BBC.

Sage.
>>
>>135743965
>tfw too smart for optimism
>>
>>135743815
>>135743815
If I recall correctly this documentary is made by the same group of people who made the Manufacturing Consent Doco from the 90's.
>>
>>135738669
I'm 80 minutes in, what the fuck is the message?
>>
>>135745147
>Yanks can't fathom informative media if it's not forcing an opinion down their throats
Sad.
>>
The message is that the powers-that-be (either corporate or political or both) constantly manipulate the medias portrayal of world events and create events themselves in order to breed uncertainty in our lives so that we can never be sure what is really happening in the world or what will happen in the future. They do this to control the population and keep themselves in power and maintain the status quo.

It's really not that difficult you fucking retards. Give me back my spoon you'll just hurt yourselves with it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.