[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHG - Anti-Homeless General The entire downtown core of my city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

File: gp.jpg (100KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
gp.jpg
100KB, 620x413px
AHG - Anti-Homeless General

The entire downtown core of my city reeks of piss and there are plenty of businesses that you simply cannot visit through the throngs of homeless. I get hit up for change multiple times per day by young, able-bodied men with no physical deformity preventing them from working. My parks are squatter's paradise, with some lots even being bought up so people can throw up shanty towns. I will not abide eating lunch in a diner with an addict shooting up two feet away through the glass window. As the cherry on top, my city continues to build more beds, turning it into a beacon for these people.

How do I find, fund, or found a citizen homeless action committee in my city? What (safe, legal, nonviolent) tactics can we use to get the homeless out of our respective cities? Can the police be persuaded to do their jobs? Would the answer be a privately hired security company? Citizen patrols?
>>
>>135728410
Kill yourself

>all homeless are drug addicted losers

Na dog
I'm homeless and bad shit just happened in my life
>>
File: gp2.jpg (233KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
gp2.jpg
233KB, 640x425px
>>
>>135728410
You know what to do
https://youtu.be/NY3yzLA-g24

They won't be missed
>>
Free food laced with salt peter and opiate blockers?

Fake fliers offering money for clinical trial testing weed in some city you don't like
>>
>>135728410
Portland?
>>
ya know jesus was a hobo
>>
>>135729316
Yup
>>
>>135729392
Time to get a Neighborhood Watch posse together and start busting skulls.

The skins are still around...
>>
>>135728410
>The entire downtown core of my city reeks of piss
Venice beach?
>>
File: 859.gif (59KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
859.gif
59KB, 500x249px
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
https://youtu.be/ASwge9wc-eI
>>
>>135728410
What city do you live in? It sounds like the Pacific Northwest.

>How do I find, fund, or found a citizen homeless action committee in my city? What (safe, legal, nonviolent) tactics can we use to get the homeless out of our respective cities? Can the police be persuaded to do their jobs? Would the answer be a privately hired security company? Citizen patrols?

You should speak with any homeless outreach groups that are already working on the issue and get their opinion. Also call the office of your local elected representatives and see what they are doing, if anything.
>>
>>135728410
Welcome to capitalism
>>
>>135729316
I actually thought you were talking about Austin. Austin is very similar. Theres a homeless shelter for these disgusting fucks right in the middle of downtown where most people go.
>>
>>135728410
Vote for those who will cut welfare, report squats, you are actually helping these poor bastards by doing so, otherwise they will od on dope, mindlessly addicted to booze so on and so forth.
>>
>What (safe, legal, nonviolent) tactics can we use to get the homeless out of our respective cities?
Try getting them jobs.

Oh wait, there are none.

Enjoy your decaying empire, Yankee dog.
>>
File: DOH.gif (19KB, 318x472px) Image search: [Google]
DOH.gif
19KB, 318x472px
>>135729820
Welcome to not staying in school and getting a job.
>>
File: 1432422863561.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432422863561.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>135729369
Jesus was a carpenter and probably lived at home with his parents until he was 30 at which point we start learning about him in the bible.

Jesus was probably ripped.
>>
>>135728410

Visiting the US as a European I was pretty shocked how many homeless were on the street. But the worst thing imo was that a lot seemed to be pretty well functioning. I even saw a family with a little kid who looked like she was about to go to fucking school, living right there on the street.

Pretty depressing stuff.

In Europe homeless people are either rapefugees (we can do something about that) or truly fucked up people who are etiher addicts or crazy (can't do anything about that). That's it.

You guys seem to be having part of your lower class living on the street, so maybe look into what causes normal people to end up there, that would be a start.
>>
>>135729896
oy vey Juan needs those jobs good goy
>>
>>135729896
Unemployment's been dropping in the US and especially the PNW for literally almost a fucking decade

https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=unemployment_rate&fdim_y=seasonality:U&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=city:CT4159000000000:CT5363000000000&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1183186800000&tend=1496214000000&hl=en&dl=en&ind=false

There are plenty of fucking jobs, I see help wanted signs everywhere

If they want to live that life and just strum banjo or whatever all day, I'm cool with that. I'm not cool with owning downtown so hard regular folks can't hang out there, nor do I believe I have to subsidize their lifestyle.
>>
>>135730191
hey i wasn't bashing him for it
>>
It's the same here in Seattle. Property crime is so high from the junkie bums stealing random shit to sell for a fix. Can't leave a bike locked up outside for more than a few hours before parts get stripped. Public parks have tweaker bums residing in them 24/7, so definitely not a place to take kids anymore. This place is really becoming more and more of a shit hole every day
>>
>>135730212
Health care system, divorce, atomization
>>
>>135728410
All you have to do is call the cops. Mention loitering, public nuisance, disturbing the peace. Worse comes to worse, oogles riot and end up being arrested. Then they can continue squatting in a comfy cell with clean clothes, fresh haircuts, and 3 meals a day. Everybody wins!
>>
>>135728410
They are on the street for a reason. End Property tax.
By doing this it will allow future home owners who actually pay off there homes to always have
somewhere to go. Even should they lose income.

2. End Home Modification permits. There are people as well as organizations that want to help
but are legally unable. By ending the permit requirements you are taking your property freedom
back from the Government. Want to build an additional structure on your lot for a son/daughter
or homeless person? you should have that right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6h7fL22WCE
This LA Musician Built $1,200 Tiny Houses for the Homeless. Then the City Seized Them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrPdZmPB36U
St. Petersburg Police cutting up homeless tents
>>
>>135728815
I ironically think about this all the time. I even go as far to imagine that I had a super power and could get rid of all of them. But completely ironically of course.
>>
>>135729820
>Capitalism

That's a funny way of spelling Liberalism.

They voted for it, they supported it, they enforced it. Let the losers lie in the graves they dug, Abdul and Jamal will be sleeping in their beds and eating their food from now on.
>>
i dont get why you wouldnt save up a little money before you go slumming it around the country

theres nothing stopping you from still hanging out like hobos do and hopping trains, youd at least have some cash for medical necessities, food when theres no food banks or handouts around, a hotel to get cleaned up in once a month...

i dont give a fuck if people boxcar hobo and shoot heroin around, its just asking me for cash is fucked.
>>
>>135731667
I literally just moved to Spokane because I couldn't take that shit anymore, fuck Seattle
Get out of there while you can, comrade. Once Amazon buys it and raises the rent by another thousand for everyone, there will be nothing but millionaires and junkie bums leeching off the bleeding from hearts of those millionaires.
>>
Portland has a mental disorder and doesn't think twice about the sights and smells of your cultural enrichment . Portland Oregon is a Antifa majority town it's sad seeing a whole population of people mentally sick .
>>
>>135730321
Majority of those jobs require a drug test (including marijuana despite it being legal) and a clean criminal record. Then many of those remaining are not easily accessible by public transit.
>>
File: tiny houses.jpg (324KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tiny houses.jpg
324KB, 1024x576px
>>135732358
Don't build shanty towns please. Thank you.
>>
>>135728722
Yet you can still shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>135729392
I live in Lents, please, tell me more about how bad downtown has it.
>>
>>135728410

part of the problem is endemic to cities. Their function used to be taking the best and brightest from the country and honing their skills and talent. That changed (as it has many times in the past) and the cities began sucking dry the countryside. Cities both produce and attract filth. In addition to this, they are over-populated due to a mixture of unrealistic ideas about city living and a general weakness in the 'civilized youth' that makes them unable to live a rural lifestyle. The truth of it is that whites will not farm and farmers have to import spicks - its because our civilization is dying.

I have lived in a few big cities, one on the east coast and one on the west coast - both for university. They were both utterly terrible. In one, I couldn't find work because I couldn't speak Spanish (you can probably guess which one that was) and in another I could find plenty of work but living was so outrageously expensive that I couldn't afford to live their with a full time job and student loans and scholarships - I racked up a lot of debt there.

It will get worse. Leave the cities, they are a lost cause. If you can't, it is because you are weak and if that is the case you deserve what's coming.
>>
>>135729316
Let's just go around killing them. I don't care anymore. They e turned thisbalready shot city into a fucking shit show. Nobody likes them. Even the liberals are getting fed up.
This is totally a joke would never do that lol
>>
>>135728410

>HOMELESS PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING AND SMELL
>DONT SOLVE THE UNDERLYING PROBLEM JUST GET EM SOMEWHERE ELSE

That's the problem. Even if they're "able bodied and seemingly able to work but refuse to" then there are reasons why they do that. You won't solve anything by just throwing them into the trash in another neigborhood.

Why not speak to them and find out what reasons are so you can go ahead and instate a committee or something to takle that ?
I get it, you don't care, you just don't to smell them anymore. Sad.
>>
>>135733352
alcohol is legal as well,does not mean it ok to show up to work drunk or hungover,being high on the job is a liability all the same fucktard
>>
>>135734522
>>DONT SOLVE THE UNDERLYING PROBLEM
What would that problem be?
>>
>>135733352
>People want to hire decent human beings and not degenerates
More news at 11.
>>
Support poor whites
ignore everyone else
>>
File: homeless-san-francisco.jpg (141KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
homeless-san-francisco.jpg
141KB, 1200x800px
>>135728410
How long have you been living in San Francisco, OP?

It's been like this for decades, they just used to be better at hiding it from tourists and keeping it out of the business center of downtown.
>>
>>135734919
Except they don't test for alcohol, you fucking retard. And marijuana will test positive on a drug test for 30 days after stopping smoking. So you could just smoke after work, just like people drink after work, you'd still test positive.

>>135735131
Great, but he was talking about MUH SO MANY JOBS LIKE LMAO HOW CAN THEY NOT EVEN WORK? Without considering the average homeless person probably isn't a desirable employee.
>>
>>135733572
>homeless people can't have a job and phpnepost
>>
>>135729842
Austin is just southern Portland
>>
>>135735397
Most people in this thread saying "homeless" really mean "street people."

If you're couch surfing or living in your car, that's not what they mean. They mean people who live in like a cardboard box on the side of the road and beg for crack money all day.
>>
>>135735044

See
>Why not speak to them and find out what reasons....
in same post. But from the top of my head: The financial system that's built solely on ursury and maintained just in order to be maintained. Then unmatched and unlimited technological progress taht virtually stripped human beings of all their primal needs being satisfied by themselves.
Last but not least, straying from God.
>>
>>135728410
is that u los angeles?
>>
>>135728410
Washington state is a refuge for vagrants, drug addicts, assholes, coal burners, dirtbags and transvestites. It is by far the worst state in all of America. Seriously, fuck Washington and all the human scum who reside there

That super volcano cannot go off soon enough
>>
>>135728722
lol blaming the Jews on McDonalds WiFi? The true face of /pol
>>
>>135733488
Yes, taste that government dick.
>>
>>135728410
>How do I find, fund, or found a citizen homeless action committee in my city? What (safe, legal, nonviolent) tactics can we use to get the homeless out of our respective cities? Can the police be persuaded to do their jobs? Would the answer be a privately hired security company? Citizen patrols?
Maybe education and job opportunities?
>>
I went to school in Eugene, OR, and visited Portland a lot. These people are absolute trash. I was a campus bar once and the bartender was screaming to his friends about them, and his "idea" of purging them. Basically buying a ton of hard liquor, or getting bottles of hard liquor, and filling half of it with anti-freeze, then handing it out to them or leaving the bottles where they will find it. Something to do with anti freeze making them go into kidney or liver failure. Then when they get an autopsy they just see the drunk homeless 20 year old died of liver failure. Case closed. I chuckled, but it was pretty brutal desu. Also the last time I went to that bar.
>>
>>135732358
>being this retarded
Mate, if you libretardians had your way and saw all these regulations removed, the next thing you'll be asking to get rid of pesky regulations around patronage and slavery and that the real way to protect the downtrodden will be under a feudal lord.
>>
>>135728722
Nah ive been homeless and you are wrong. The majority of homeless are shit, the good ones escape it quickly.
>>
File: pool.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>135728410
>refuse to provide PUBLIC RESTROOMS
>bitch and moan when everything smells like piss
>what can we do to further torture these victims and drive them away to pee and poo somewhere else so we can pretend they aren't really victims and just needed to make better choices
>>
>>135729896
Tons of jobs you idiot.

I get calls with job offers even though i got one. Maybe you are just bad at searching or surviving.
>>
>>135730212
A lot of them are lying you naive fool. Trait of the European. They panhandle for a living. Yes it exists. They make a lot of money
>>
>>135728737
comon eileen
tu rai lu rai ay
>>
simple solution. Give free beer cans to homeless; hell buy a whole box of beer and just jug it to them. It is true not all of them are drug addicted losers, but using this magic trick will filter out all the losers and leave all the winners so more public resources be given to these individuals like free java courses so everyone can become a coder like that one homeless bloke.

Alcohol withdrawal systems are very costly to the mr.taxpayer; why not just give them what desire so they may end their life in what they enjoy indulging in? They don't have access to motor vehicles so the general public should be safe. Boggles my mind why cities just don't gave these kinds of schemes.
>>
>>135736823
ai sweer now eyeleen
>>
USA is such a shithole. God damn.
>>
>>135728410
You must be a fellow portlandian
>>
>>135731667
Yeah I got to school in Downtown LA and it's the same thing, but all the homeless people are nigger crackheads.
>>
>will be homeless in next few months because everyone died of cancer around me and I can't keep up with the $3500 mortgage
S-sorry OP
>>
>>135733352
So maybe stop smoking weed and then start looking for work?
>>
>>135735349
On the one hand its useless fuckery but on the other hand why on earth are you so desperate to smoke weed if it'll threaten you with joblessnesse and homelessness. It's not like its addictive or something? Right?
>>
If I live in a car and am on an extended holiday, am I homeless OP?
>>
>>135729392
dude it's bad and I've been thinking along the same lines as you and maybe a bit worse.

t. Hawthorne
>>
>>135728410
I also live in California OP
feels bad man

SEND HELP
THE MEZICANS HAVE BABIES BACK TO BACK TO BACK LIKE RABBITS
>>
>>135737288
Because these schemes have to be run through dozens of people and not everybody is that cruel
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.