[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are young white women so brainwashed? Is it the media/music?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1259.jpg (90KB, 749x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.jpg
90KB, 749x852px
Why are young white women so brainwashed?

Is it the media/music? I don't get it..

>pic related
>>
You have the charisma of a wooden mallet
>>
>>135727560
the wooden mallet has a higher charisma score than this neet

I'd tell him to kill himself, but a face full of leadshot might increase his chances of reproducing, can't allow that.
>>
>>135727481
>autistic anon tries to be "hurrr alfa!" without charisma or good looks
lol know your place son
>>
The control the current academic art movement, post modernism, which appeals to zoolander styles of fashion. Basically, dumb shit but don't you dare say that because oppression and totally 2deep4u.

>>135727481
>sex is off the table
I would assume this is a guy with a fake account.
>>
>>135727481
Everyone should stop acting like the prob was his lack of charisma. You really think she would ever over look the fact he was a trump supporter? Really?
>>
>>135727481
After she said sex is off the table, bye, you shouldn't have answered. She would be at your house fucking you 5 minutes later.
>>
>>135727481
aside from your fake/gay little picture, women are nothing like men it turns out. men develop personalities through suffering and hard work, whereas women, boys, and nu-males take every aspect of their personality from outside sources (family, friends, media, ect.).
>>
>>135727560
>>135727671
Makes me wonder how bad I must be if this retard can get laid.
>>
>>135728056
Doable if your arguments don't suck and she can't rebuttal
I even managed to fuck a blue haired full blown feminist after doing my "women are inferior" bit
>>
>>135728056
Chicks will bang attractive Trump supporters who aren't socially retarded.

Someone who says something like "Where is your national pride?" and then immediately switches to vulgarity is not a charismatic person, and I'm sure the rest of the conversation was as strange and odd.
>>
>>135728286
Semi-right in that suffering (or at least toil) and hard work are important to the development of boys / men, but completely incorrect if you're trying to discredit the importance of family and media on a developing boy. A father figure is proven to be fundamentally important to a well developed male and hero stories (be they as deep as religion, real as war heroes or shallow as a bloody comic book) seem to be pretty powerful in instilling virtues.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.