[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /pol/. It's not that big of a deal for me really.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 19

File: 35347.jpg (78KB, 608x527px) Image search: [Google]
35347.jpg
78KB, 608x527px
Okay /pol/. It's not that big of a deal for me really. My wife is Christian and I'm obviously atheist. I just want to educate my son and let him make his own decisions in life. With that being said, I could use some talking points. I know why I don't believe, and the things that irritate me, but I want to be able to give my son a 20-30 minute talk on the subject though.
So far this is what I'm going to go with:
1. When you were younger, you believed in things like the tooth fairy, Santa, and the Easter Bunny. When you got older, trusted adults explained to you why these magical creatures did not exist. You accepted that. As it stands, there are millions of people who believe in an entity called "God." Why do you believe he exists, yet Santa is fake? Could Santa not be real then?
2. You have had a rough couple of months, and church's excel at creating an environment that make emotional people feel good. There is nothing wrong with feeling good, but religion can, and does, exploit that. When they talk to you, try to keep in mind that they may have ulterior motives, with what they say.
3. I will explain an experience I had with a preacher, who said my belief an evolution was ridiculous, yet I should accept his belief in an invisible being. This is a preacher that pulled up in front of my house, while I was working in my driveway. Religion is pushy, and if you don't believe exactly what they believe and how they believe it, then you are cast out.
4. I will explain to him how the church is anti science and I was thinking of making him watch the Ken Ham debate with Bill Nye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI
Other than that, I don't really know if it is such a bad idea for him to believe in religion/god. It would be so wonderful to believe in a higher power and heaven, but it's just not logical to me.
Any help in this matter would be appreciated.
>>
I don't really believe in the existence of a higher power and I couldn't care less. What matters is that you teach him the important things such as the family values explored in Christianity.
>>
>>135725448
>I want to be able to give my son a 20-30 minute talk
>I want to bore my son with advice from an already-forgotten ear
>I want my son to learn how to tune out my voice

Just tell him all that shit is made up. A 20 minute talk from a concerned parent is a surefire way to make your teenage son do the exact fucking opposite.

>son... all that shit is made up

there wasn't that fucking easy. Jesus
>>
Just instill good core values in him and let him sort out the rest you fucking autist.
>>
File: IMG_1562.jpg (55KB, 395x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1562.jpg
55KB, 395x701px
>>135725448

>I'm obviously an atheist
>My son

Don't you mean your wife's son, atheicuck.

One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

>"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me?"

Many people have said, "Jesus said God has forsaken him on the cross, how could he be the Messiah?"
Jesus was invoking Psalm 22 on the cross. The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

This is significant because a few verses later in the same Psalm it says this:

>"They have pierced my hands and feet."

Some renderings have it;

>"they have torn holes in my hands and my feet"

Strange. It would appear that Jesus Christ invoked a Psalm wrote 1,000 years before He was born that seemed to tell of His very unique death, crucifixion; which did not even exist at the time Psalm 22 was wrote.

Psalm 22 goes on to say:

>"They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?

Not only this, Psalm 22 ends by foretelling the great rise of Christendom, which was achieved based on the very death that Christ Himself was experiencing, that the Psalm undeniably addresses:

>"All the ends of the earth shall remember, and shall be converted to the Lord: And all the kindreds of the Gentiles shall adore in his sight."

Remember, at the time of Christ, only one tribe was expecting a Messiah. This Psalm called forth by Christ on the cross predicts His death to an exactitude, and it just happens to predict the unprecedented worldwide conversion based on this death.
>>
File: 1498087751268.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1498087751268.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
>>135725448
I was never stupid enough to believe in Santa or the Easter Bunny.

Perhaps my parents were smart enough not to mock God in such a way.

Although I remember being told about Santa, who knows.

Point is OP, you need to be a good husband for your wife and that means putting on the complete armor of faith.
>>
File: Allah is Sauron.jpg (36KB, 490x312px) Image search: [Google]
Allah is Sauron.jpg
36KB, 490x312px
>>135725448
I hope you like Lucifer and Islam instead. Britbongistan.
http://shoebat.com/2014/05/30/biblical-evidence-worship-allah-worship-lucifer/
>>
>>135725448
I grew up around pushy overzealous religious types too and it pushed me away from religion entirely in my teens and late teens.

That shouldn't stop you from believing in God though. If anything, believing in God is more logical than not. Think of the cause and effect relationship. How did the first ever "happening" occur if it wasn't pushed into existence by something inherently supernatural to begin with? This is the sort of shit that made me lean towards realizing there really was a God like 7 years ago, so I'm not very well versed on it anymore, but these were my first steps.

Physical reality itself would not make sense without an element of the supernatural to nudge it into being.
>>
>>135727188
>time is linear

einstein, pls.
>>
>>135725448
>1. When you were younger, you believed in things like the tooth fairy, Santa, and the Easter Bunny. When you got older, trusted adults explained to you why these magical creatures did not exist. You accepted that. As it stands, there are millions of people who believe in an entity called "God." Why do you believe he exists, yet Santa is fake? Could Santa not be real then?
none of these offer any metaphysical context or insight into the world or human condition.

You're making a category error.

>4. I will explain to him how the church is anti science a
absolute horse shit. Science is built on Christian presuppositions of the existence of objective truth.That it is good to discover truth for the sake of truth alone. That seeking and understanding truth is in fulfilling and pursuing a relationship with God Himself. And also, that this is even relevant in that humans are made in His image and therefor even capable of conceiving and understanding truth should it exist. Literally every single time scientists practice the empirical method, these presuppositions are implicitly confirmed. Rejecting God as a matter of pragmatism then leaves you with the Problem of Induction. In other words, you gain nothing, and lose everything. Meanwhile Christians are explicitly commanded to continue seeking truth.
>>
File: image.png (219KB, 1703x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
219KB, 1703x802px
>>135725448
1. stop being a faggot
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
https://youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
>>
>>135727321
It's still true even if you take that into consideration.
>>
>>135725719
>What matters is that you teach him the important things such as the family values explored in Christianity

This first and foremost. If you want to get truly religious you should dabble in psychedelics first. You're not truly religious or nonreligious until you attempt to enter its world
>>
File: 1490142549767.jpg (121KB, 608x755px) Image search: [Google]
1490142549767.jpg
121KB, 608x755px
>>
>>135726114
>never stupid enough to believe in santa
>remember being told about santa

so how did that go down?

your parents told you Christmas is when parents pretend to be Santa and leave gifts

or

around age 6 your parents stop shielding you and begin asking "what do you want as a gift?"

fairly certain the ages in which kids believe in santa coincides with the ages that no one has memories...and the age that children begin to be able to say what they want as a gift
>>
File: 1491602159710.png (612KB, 784x892px) Image search: [Google]
1491602159710.png
612KB, 784x892px
>>
File: 1488223422556.png (270KB, 264x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488223422556.png
270KB, 264x200px
>>
>>135725968
Apparently 63% of the global population is religious and that is a very large number of people to write off without knowing them, but I have a very hard time being friends with people whom I know to believe in a god because in my mind it's just a complete lack of introspection and humility. How someone can think they know the truth of the universe without scrutinizing these beliefs enough to see the obvious flaws just ruffles my feathers to the point of damaging my relationships and often leading to me avoiding people that I would otherwise probably end up being good friends with. I can't help but be judgmental even though I know it really isn't any of my business what other people choose to believe.

I am atheist and proud, and that won't change.
>>
>>135728032
>>135727990
>>135727958
Are you the guy who made the other thread and now moved on to post your silly memes here because you didnt get the response you wanted?
>>
File: IMG_2860.jpg (217KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2860.jpg
217KB, 1024x1020px
>Using Bill Nye as an example of a high-level scientist
You're a walking meme dude. Holy shit you atheists are suckers for a con job
>>
>>135725719
>such as the family values explored in Christianity.
Like giving your daughters up to a crowd to be gang raped? Or murdering your own children as sacrifice? Or paying the family of your rape victim and then becoming the husband of your victim?

Or some other family values?
>>
>>135725448
He has to be the one interested in it or anything you kinda force on him he'll rebel in someway. There no reason to try and push your beliefs without being asked for them
>>
File: Proof.jpg (82KB, 718x480px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
82KB, 718x480px
>>135725448
Just a book of stories.
>>
File: saint nick.jpg (22KB, 660x434px) Image search: [Google]
saint nick.jpg
22KB, 660x434px
>>135725448
Santa derives his origin from st nicholas and was changed by the coca cola company into Santa Claus which through popular media became the story parents tell their kids for fun same for the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny. it isn't comparable to God who isn't a legend based on a person or thing.
>>
Be sure to mention how you've delved deeply into Kurt Godel's ontological proof for the existence of God and found it lacking. Does your wife's son know how much of a weak minded doosh his stepfather is yet?
>>
File: bible.jpg (78KB, 700x836px) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
78KB, 700x836px
>>135728525
>>
>>135725448
I wish you luck on making your son an extreme left wing progressive who wants Ahmed to fuck his wife
>>
>>135727990
I'm sure the neighbors love him
>>
>>135728509
Christ hadn't come to earth when those events happened
>>
>>135725448
Accepting god is the ultimate redpill anon, even if you are a sciencefag.

You should sort yourself out before mashing atheism into your son ("let him decide" = he will be another atheist because all the cool "smart" kids also don't believe in god.)

If only I had someone dropping me the redpill bombs about communism or politics in general when I was teenager.

I was an atheist too, like most of the metal fans in the 2000's, I was always interested in science and used to have the typical atheist mindset that I was being "smart" for not believing in god. I even followed more than 10 "atheist youtubers" like 7 years ago.

Just now on my 20s I started getting redpilled about politics which brought me closer to religion and I consider myself lucky for having too much free time in my hands to search the internet and redpill myself.

The moment I learned that the actual bad guys in politics are doing everything they can against Christianism, it was the final push I needed to realize it's not blind faith vs logic, I could actually believe in god using my reasoning.
>>
>>135728509
That's what the world looked like before Christianity you moron. The native Americans were still doing all that shit when Columbus arrived.
>>
>>135728525
Take it as a historical book you fucking fedora tipping faggot.
>>
>>135729141
its a very old storybook, its exactly like spiderman except its older.
does old mean historical? How old does something have to be to become historical? Does something have to be accurate to be historical?
>>
File: IMG_2819.jpg (134KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
134KB, 1024x819px
>>135728525

Lol. The Old Testament is full of prophecies proving Jesus was divine; fitting the prophecy exactly.

The fact that you don't think "they pierced my hands and feet" in the midst of describing a slow death and then that the soldiers gambled on His clothes isn't directly narrating the events on the cross is astounding.

Go and read all of psalm 22. The Old Testament also predicts Jesus would be betrayed, silent before his accusers, a sacrifice for the son of mankind, born of a virgin, born in Bethlehem, would ride into Jerusalem on an ass, would be called a Nazarene, would pray for His murderers, would be forced to drink vinegar etc... We know the dates of these texts. And we know the historical accuracy of Jesus' life and death. Jesus was the Son of God, and these verses alone prove the bible is divine.

It seems people just don't want to believe the truth.
>>
>>135725448
Hello Fag.
I'm actually here to help, but your logic is very immature. In the end if you believe or not wont matter as long as you really leaarn something on the way.
For that, I reccomend you look into the Lectures of Manly P Hall. He was a mystic, a mason and he looks like the incarnation of the devil. Listen to his lectures and study his books. That will speed things for you.

here's a link to jump start you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDjgCaQ5sF0

Good luck.
>>
>>135728103

Atheists makes up about 4% of the population. Maybe watch some videos with him. I suggest The historical evidence for the resurrection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>135728525
Wrong again faggot
https://youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>God is real
>Jesus WAS real and enlightened via communion with God, but no more the son of God than you and me
>(((they))) killed Jesus then got us all to idol worship him, which actually perverted his original message
>The Bible and organized Christianity are BS propaganda to make us weak and ignorant of spiritual truth
>>
>>135728103
You are a fucking idiot if you are proud of a belief (atheist). Epistimology or you suck cocks.

Look at this mother fucker:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDjgCaQ5sF0
>>
File: frog.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>135727990
What a cuck
>>
>>135730143

No. This only shows you have never read the gospels. One part of the claim tends to slip past us unnoticed because we have heard it so often that we no longer see what it amounts to. I mean the claim to forgive sins: any sins. Now unless the speaker is God, this is really so preposterous as to be absurd. We can all understand how a man forgives offences against himself. You tread on my toe and I forgive you, you steal my money and I forgive you. But what should we make of a man, himself unrobbed and untrodden on, who announced that he forgave you for treading on other men's toes and stealing other men's money? Asinine fatuity is the kindest description we should give of his conduct. Yet this is what Jesus did. He told people that their sins were forgiven, and never waited to consult all the other people whom their sins had undoubtedly injured. He unhesitatingly behaved as if He was the party chiefly concerned, the person chiefly offended in all offences.

This makes sense only if He really was the God whose laws are broken and whose love is wounded in every sin.
>>
>>135728649
Explain godel's proof?
>>
>>135727990

>Devout
>Atheist

I wonder if they pray to him in atheist church.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>Atheist church

Imagine the smell.
>>
>>135728909
Sorry, but even as someone who supports Christianity above all else, and as someone who knows Christians are constantly being targeted.. none of this validates what Christianity says about a god or an afterlife.

Better yet, no religion that was ever created is right about a god or an afterlife, because no human has ever made contact with those entities. Most of what they claim to know is made up by presumption and logic that they believed was most reasonable. Nothing else.

That being said, do I believe there's a god? There's a possibility, but does the existence of this god prove that any religions are correct? No. Does the existence of this god mean that there's an afterlife? No. Could there be an afterlife without a god? Maybe.

For all we know, this god may not even know we exist. We could just be genetic codes that were created by far superior aliens that were shot here millions of years ago because planet Earth was suitable for life, and they knew it. They probably didnt even know that humans were going to be formed. There's countless possibilities that we will never know.

I'd be able to fathom the idea of a god, but an afterlife? No way in hell. I can't lie to myself and say that anyone of us will on for eternity. Better yet, an eternity in a heaven/hell? That's a comforting thought, but it's ridiculous. If we really just think about it, it's ridiculous. Do you really want your consciousness to live on forever? What would be the point of that? We're struggling the find the point of life right now, and religion is one of the things that gives us a meaning.. but what will we do in the afterlife?
>>
>>135730501
>This makes sense only if He really was the God

Or if your sources are BS (((propaganda)))
The Bible is almost completely fake
>>
>>135727990
>average atheist face
>>
File: 1499912051259.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499912051259.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>135728509
>following the old testament
>>
>>135730811
>doesnt know that everything from the new comes from the old
>>
>>135730617
You will never know God when you inflate your chest so big, try being humble.
>>
>>135729604
Talk to a muslim, or a jewish person, and they'll cling to their religion as strongly as you. Doesn't that tell you something?

The three major religions today were extremely well written by some of the greatest philosophers to ever live, but it is just that, written and thought out by smart men.

Them being created by man doesn't invalidate them, it only invalidates their view of the enforcement of those beliefs, which is the idea of a god.
>>
>>135727188
It's funny because I grew up around pushy, arrogant, elitist, holier than thou Atheists (not trying to insult anyone here, just what it was), and they pushed me towards religion. Strange how that can happen. They were so incredibly cruel and unreasonable towards people who had faith in any sort of higher power/entity, especially Christians (and white people, they were self hating types). Atheism/science can have its own cult like following in which science so much as questioned causes unbelievable anger and explosive reactions from people on that side. Then my own life experiences independent from what I was taught in school/supposed to believe began contradicting certain of those things.

Anyway even if someone isn't willing to believe in Christ, any person can acknowledge that there are forces in this world greater than themselves, and that acknowledgement is enough to believe in God. Though perhaps not God as Christians and many other religions conceive Him.
>>
>>135730947
their idea of a god, I should say, because they don't know god..
>>
>>135730902
well the problem is that what >>135728509 is saying never happened
>>
>>135730696

>Or if your sources are BS (((propaganda)))
>The Bible is almost completely fake

Fundamentally wrong. The Bible, and faith in the Risen Christ, has shaped the world more than any other force in history. It's Manifest Destiny is the will of God himself. Couple that with miracles still being performed in Christ's name today -the Fatima revelations and the Miracle of the Sun are two that happened in the last century, and you have more than enough evidence to counter the Jewish lies attempting to discredit Christ.

Save yourself leaf. You future is in your hands.
>>
>>135730696
Dead sea scrolls, idependent accounts, Roman secular accounts, enough to change an emperor's mind. Even your own holy book the Talmyd conceeds Chist was born and crucified
>>
>>135731079
You just said a whole bunch of nothing.

How do you explain the fact that Mithras was born of a virgin in a manger which 3 wise men found by following a star and then gave gifts to the mother?
Could it have something to do with the presence of Mithraism in the Roman military at the time the Catholic Church was founded?
Doesn't that mean it's then not the infallible word of God?
If we can only go to heaven by letting Christ save us, did nobody go to heaven before Christ?

Seems like rather than worshiping Christ, we need to do as he did and commune with God, thus transforming ourselves into divine beings.
>>
>>135731306
this fucking memes holy shit
better repent and accept Christ or you are going to have a bad time
>>
>>135730947

It doesn't matter. Judaism is an incomplete religion without Christ, and Islam is most probably a satanic invention designed to corrupts God's message. They are wrong. As are atheists. The Talmud is nothing more than a book of history, and the Koran is about 200 pages of ramblings that link up with nothing else.

Meanwhile the Christian bible is about twenty times the size, and contains hundreds of cross referenced prophecies and their denouement. There is an inherent validity to it that all other religions lack.

Christ's message has shaped the world more than any other force in history, as you would expect from manifest destiny.
>>
>>135725448

The only true religion is the traditional european religion. Every one else is a cuck. If my wife told my children otherwise I would advise her to commit suicide. You and your wife need to decide what kind of cucks you are. Since you are the man you should advise her that she is no longer Chrisitan and that she and the family are all Marxists now. Otherwise your kids are going to be at a disadvantage. Cucking it to your wife's religion and dropping your own might be a better thing. I'd rather die myself.
>>
>>135730947
99%of jews are atheists just like you moshe. Muslims just dont know any better and copied your talmud.
>>135731306
Why do all atheists fancy themselves God?
>>
>>135731589
>Why do all atheists fancy themselves God?
Why do you think I'm an atheist when I talk about walking the path Christ walked to commune directly with God?
>>
File: IMG_2581.jpg (72KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2581.jpg
72KB, 403x403px
>>135731306

Firstly, most of that Zeitgeist bullshit is incredibly forced, see pic. Secondly you have to see how Christ was preparing the world for his coming. Think logically for a second.

First of all He left us conscience, the sense of right and wrong: and all through history there have been people trying (some of them very hard) to obey it. None of them ever quite succeeded. Secondly, He sent the human race what I call good dreams: I mean those stories scattered all through the heathen religions about a god who dies and comes to life again and, by his death, has somehow given new life to men. Thirdly, He selected one particular people and spent several centuries hammering into their heads the sort of God He was -that there was only one of Him and that He cared about right conduct. Those people were the Hebrews (not modern kikes), and the Old Testament gives an account of the hammering process.

Then comes the real shock. Among these people there suddenly turns up a man who goes about talking as if He was God. He claims to forgive sins. He says He has always existed. He says He is coming to judge the world at the end of time. Now let us get this clear. Among Pantheists, like the Indians, anyone might say that he was a part of God, or one with God: there would be nothing very odd about it. But this man, since He was a Judean, could not mean that kind of God. God, in their language, meant the Being outside the world Who had made it and was infinitely different from anything else.

You are confusing cause for effect, which is a problem a lot of atheists have.
>>
>>135731450
>Christ's message has shaped the world more than any other force in history, as you would expect from manifest destiny.

The thing is, learning how exactly religion was spread throughout the world through sitting through history classes, it's obvious that it was pushed by leaders who went on to spread their ideologies as the expanded their reign onto different continents. The only difference between them and Islam in terms of spreading ideologies in the name of their beliefs, was that Christianity was picked up by European leaders who made it law.

>>135731589
>99%of jews are atheists just like you moshe. Muslims just dont know any better and copied your talmud.

What? Did you attempt to invalidate me by calling me a Jew? Is that how constructive arguments work?

Ok rapist! All you do is use your religion to exploit vulnerable people! You see how that works?
>>
>>135730947
Not exactly true. There are stories of radical Islamists getting their hands on a Bible in prison or in some other way and then converting to Christianity after having read enough of it.
>>
File: 1501135701256.png (52KB, 394x299px) Image search: [Google]
1501135701256.png
52KB, 394x299px
>>135725448
Dont push anything on your son, and dont let your wife ither (or do, children hate it) if your wife is going to annoy the kud with god shit and yoy wont the kid will like you more.
Just be like
>dad do you bekueve in dog?
>nope, just doesnt make sense to me.

As for talking points
>Aboriginals were eating each other until whites came and told them to stop. God seems to only care about the jews, Aboriginals, Indans and the whole fucking world didnt get the stone plates or prophets.
>>
>>135730024
>Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books
Thank you, I'm watching this one, it's very interesting.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.